Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How long until pumpy gets his own TV show?

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Ya bearded cunts ya

Then he'd be gone for racism No warning, just gone

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

He would fit in well on Faux's upcoming hit show "WTGWT." He could be the guy Rosanne cheats on her husband with. After Rosanne leaves her husband for pumpy, she finds him cheating on her with her son. It would be very progressive.

Or puppy could grab her by the pussy. Is she bleeding?
    I like the first effort but it needs work.Gotta keep it real if the show is really going to be WTGWT.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

He would fit in well on Faux's upcoming hit show "WTGWT." He could be the guy Rosanne cheats on her husband with. After Rosanne leaves her husband for pumpy, she finds him cheating on her with her son. It would be very progressive.

I like the first effort but it needs work.Gotta keep it real if the show is really going to be WTGWT.
    He could grab it like a bowling ball and roll Rosanne down the lanes at the bowling alley during the breakup scene. Then hit the strip club in Gorst. Or should we save that for his own spin off?
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

He could grab it like a bowling ball and roll Rosanne down the lanes at the bowling alley during the breakup scene. Then hit the strip club in Gorst. Or should we save that for his own spin off?
    Now you’re talking! Before the spinoff, the show needs to get really cheesy with the love interest angle. How about he has a really hot daughter that he wants to date and he calls her a “piece of fine ass?” Gotta remember our target audience!
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I had him banging his son so we could get some white trash democrats as well. We gotta reach across that aisle if we want to be a hit TV show. Mass appeal!

That is in opposition to God’s plan. Homosexuality is an abomination. This is NOT my? WTGWT.

Good day sir.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Pretty sure he is Rosanne Barr
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I had him banging his son so we could get some white trash democrats as well. We gotta reach across that aisle if we want to be a hit TV show. Mass appeal!

That is in opposition to God’s plan. Homosexuality is an abomination. This is NOT my? WTGWT.

Good day sir.
    You think the religious right is going to watch a show about pumpy?
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Good day sir.
    You think the religious right is going to watch a show about pumpy?
    I just want to make america great again. I support puppy if he appoints conservative Supreme Court justices. (Except in the case of sodomy laws. Which I trust he will support.)

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Gorst Nocturne

Accomplished fisherman and football expert runs a strip club

Fish Tawk: Thursday’s with Pumpy.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I don't know if I've ever laughed harder at a post here. I would watch this show.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I imagine something like All In The Family, but in Maltby. And with black prostitutes.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,859
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Special guest Billy talks about how much the SEC blows
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,951
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I imagine something like All In The Family, but in Maltby. And with black prostitutes.

So Franny is Edith?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,750
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ruth Roseanne wasnt fat at all, just homely. When she had her hair up in a clip or band, with her school teacher glasses she was downright sunday-morrning sexy (you know, that morning in bed after a late-night of partying very hard; when you're at your horniest...and dirtiest;) sorry baabs, J, youve nevert been in bed with a woman on a sunday morning after being out till 5 am...trust me its killer smut and the BEST squirt of the week. See, your coke hangover hasn't set in yet. The rest of the day, after the dumpin, get her sore ass to the freezer for the Stoli, pickled asparagus for a triple bloody Mary as pain is on the horizon. Don't worry though, by next weekend you'll be as good as new

I'm too lazy to read this poast, but I know it's Chin-worthy.