Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trump meeting with Kim Jong Un and SK PM in South Korea to discuss denuclearization

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    BearsWiin said:

As I said in the other recent thread on this topic, if Trump got the Norks to give up their nukes it would be one of the greatest dimplomatic triumphs off all time. Maybe even GOAT. Fuck, I'd swallow his load at that point and buy the 2020 bumper sticker.

Call me when it happens bruh. Until then, fuck off Anton.

This is like saying that if Trump could get the sun to rise in the west, he'd be GOAT yada yada. Give him the Noble Prize in Physics, because he just defied it!!1!

Every president for the last 30 years has been able to meet with one of the Kims. It's what they want. It legitimizes both their regime and their nuclear program. Past presidents have understood that meeting them is an idiot move. This one doesn't.
    Prove it.

Because last I heard Obama was salivating at the opportunity to suck off dictators. But they wouldn't wast the load on him.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

As I said in the other recent thread on this topic, if Trump got the Norks to give up their nukes it would be one of the greatest dimplomatic triumphs off all time. Maybe even GOAT. Fuck, I'd swallow his load at that point and buy the 2020 bumper sticker.

This is like saying that if Trump could get the sun to rise in the west, he'd be GOAT yada yada. Give him the Noble Prize in Physics, because he just defied it!!1!

Every president for the last 30 years has been able to meet with one of the Kims. It's what they want. It legitimizes both their regime and their nuclear program. Past presidents have understood that meeting them is an idiot move. This one doesn't.
    Yes, we are saying the exact same thing. This would be a fucking miracle akin to walking on water or turning water into wine. I don't believe in miracles, until I see one happen.

Let me ask you this since you apparently know stuff about the bomb: How many times since we first split the atom in the New Messican dessert has a nation ever given up its nukes since acquiring several or more of them? Once maybe if you count South Africa right?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    topdawgnc said:

BearsWiin said:

Prove it.

Because last I heard Obama was salivating at the opportunity to suck off dictators. But they wouldn't wast the load on him.
    KOMO4 your own google search. I'm not your fucking intern.

Take off the fucking partisan blinders and think like an American.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

Yes, we are saying the exact same thing. This would be a fucking miracle akin to walking on water or turning water into wine. I don't believe in miracles, until I see one happen.

Let me ask you this since you apparently know stuff about the bomb: How many times since we first split the atom in the New Messican dessert has a nation ever given up its nukes since acquiring several or more of them? Once maybe if you count South Africa right?
    Thrice, not including SA
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Thrice, not including SA
    Be my intern, bitch.

Ukraine? Who else?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

topdawgnc said:

BearsWiin said:

Prove it.

The burden is on you to prove it retard. This has never happened before. Fuck off.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Thrice, not including SA
    Be my intern, bitch.

Ukraine? Who else?
    Sigh. Belarus and Kazakhstan. They all had physical control of the nukes but not operational control.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    BearsWiin said:

topdawgnc said:

BearsWiin said:

Prove it.

He can't because he's a giant dumb fuck.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

topdawgnc said:

BearsWiin said:

Prove it.

The burden is on you to prove it retard. This has never happened before. Fuck off.
    It's never happened before because up to now we've had minimally competent presidents who understood the issue at hand, not an ignorant narcissistic buffoon.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    N. Korea is not giving up its nukes. If by some miracle they feigned it, you could bet your stupid asses that others were hidden elsewhere. It's pretty much the only thing that shit of a country has going for it.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Thrice, not including SA
    Be my intern, bitch.

Ukraine? Who else?
    Sigh. Belarus and Kazakhstan. They all had physical control of the nukes but not operational control.
    Thanks for the assist. At least, give me credit for Ukraine, and I would have guessed Kazakhstan (Belarus would have stumped me). Point being in any of these examples, there was sufficient leverage to compel getting the nukes out of those countries. That's not the case here. Talking TUFF and meeting with Kim is not leverage.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

N. Korea is not giving up its nukes. If by some miracle they feigned it, you could bet your stupid asses that others were hidden elsewhere. It's pretty much the only thing that shit of a country has going for it.

Disagree! Did you see those cheeerleaders?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    Swaye said:

No. But thanks for the pic
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

You better turn that WTF into a chin.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Just noticed all the little commie chicks are in unison, and there is one retarded guy who is all fucked up. Like Korean version of @BallzDeep off.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Just noticed all the little commie chicks are in unison, and there is one retarded guy who is all fucked up. Like Korean version of @BallzDeep off.
    lol that slow clap
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

lol that slow clap
    It's hard.

When you're starving.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is all more than interesting. It's hard to believe that Un is going to be willing to give up his Nukes. In fact I think it will be the opposite. I think it will be a "Hey look, I can take out Japan, Hawaii and your other Pacific allies and territories with a push of the button (Thanks Obama) so you should probably loosen up on the sanctions a bit so I don't do that."