Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    animate said:

AIRWOLF said:

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2018/02/faatui_tuitele_5-star_dt_from.html#incart_river_index

"Good analysis of Washington's D vs. Ducks. Oregon has the edge in the DB area...LB is a push...Washington is much better on the DL. Ducks D will be able to hang with Huskies' offense in '18. "

"Graham starts at Washington guaranteed."

Wheeeeeeeee

Memnoch8701: Washington's defense allowed a 65.2% completion rate and snagged 14 interceptions with their SOS @ #60 of 130 while Oregon defense was slightly better at a completion % of 55.1 with the 58th ranked strength of schedule. Oregon snagged 16 interceptions last year. Washington rotated their secondary pretty heavily I believe in 2017 and everyone got playing time. Nine DBs saw the field last year. Oregon rotated six or seven. Keep player development in mind while gauging their current year and performance against slightly inferior competition in regards to Washingtons SOS vs Oregon.

Your most productive returning DB is All Pac 12 First Team select Junior Taylor Rapp. In 13 games he tallied 42 solo tackles 1 int, 0 passes defended (either bad positioning or lack of attempts to his side, judging from his tackle output I'd say he's not very good at defending passes but a great tackler) and 1 forced fumble.

Oregon most productive returning DB is Senior Ugo Amadi. In 13 games he tallied 31 solo tackles 4 int, 8 passes defended (in good position to make plays and his int numbers back that up) 2 fumble recoveries and 1 defensive touchdown and 3 forced fumble.

Following Rapp is All Pac 12 Second Team Junior DB JoJo McIntosh who in 12 games tallied 37 solo tackles 1 int, 1 defended pass and 1 fumble recovery. Starter.

Following Amadi is Oregon Sophomore Thomas Graham Jr. As a freshman in 2017 in 13 games as a starter, he tallied 49 solo tackles, 3 int, 4 passes defended and 1 fumble recovery.

So I'll pause and provide a bit of context before continuing. Oregon's defense leaves only 3 DBs on the field as they have 4 DL, 3LB, with a Hybrid FS/LB up at the line (Fotu Leiato) alongside the LBs. This leaves the corners on an island. Graham outperformed 2 All Pac 12 selectees, against somewhat superior competition, on an island by himself...as a freshman.

Austin Joyner, a junior in 2017 is next with 35 solo tackles in 11 games 1 int, 1 pass defense and 1 fumble recovery. Shrugs.

Next behind Graham we have another Freshman. Deommodore Lenoir. In 12 games he tallied 17 solo tackles 1 int with 5 passes defended.

Washingtons best freshman was pretty good in 6 games. 13 solo tackles, 2 interceptions, 7 defended passes and 1 forced fumble.

I didn't forget Miles Bryant or Jordan Miller. I just figured they are a bit further down the totem pole on the roster and my entire point was to counter your theory regarding the starters in the secondary on both squads.

I'll add to that by saying I believe Washington upgraded at the safety position by signing Julius Irvin. If he doesn't start in 2018 I'll be shocked. Kwiatkowski is a great coordinator. Formidable even, but whether he can develop a player remains to be seen. Shaq and Budda were going to be good regardless. Taylor Rapp is coming along but I expected more from him by this time. Leavitt is a better developer of talent (Arrion Springs 2016 vs 2017 was like night and day) and an even better Defensive coordinator as is evident by the huge jump from 116 in 2016 to 46 in 2017. I see Brendan Schooler who started at safety for Oregon in 2017 either transferring or backing up either Jevon Holland or Steve Stephens. Both highly rated recruits. Time Will tell but I'll wager that Oregon has a top 5-10 defense in 2018. Too much speed, to many coaches who are proven developers of talent and too much talent. Imagine:

Steve Stephens (Best coverage corner in the class, Ed Reed comparisons galore) and Jevon Holland are immediate plug and play starters at the safety spots. Hollins,Dye and 4 star burner (watch his highlight tape, he's a 6'3 210-215 pound gazelle. Hawks RB with 15-20 yrd head start down from behind) Jackson at the LB position with Fotu at the Duck LB/Safety Hybrid position. Miami DE transfer Johnson and Jelks at DE with Scott in the middle. Graham and Amadi start on the outside islands with Deommodore at the slot. I'm stoked for this season. I don't think Washington has better corners and I think we'll be seeing you at the top this season.
    This has a bit of a 5 Reasons vibe to it. Nobody could be that stupid, right?
    I believed it.

Go to Oregonian.com and read the comments in any duck article ... the koolaid is very, very real.
    Or read the titles.

Jeremiah Martin, 4* DE, deciding Wednesday- Ducks rising?

Prediction: 4* WR Miles Battle to commit to Ducks?

5* Devon Williams to join Ducks and add to #1 recruiting class?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2018
    AZDuck said:

animate said:

AIRWOLF said:

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2018/02/faatui_tuitele_5-star_dt_from.html#incart_river_index

"Good analysis of Washington's D vs. Ducks. Oregon has the edge in the DB area...LB is a push...Washington is much better on the DL. Ducks D will be able to hang with Huskies' offense in '18. "

Wheeeeeeeee

Memnoch8701: Washington's defense allowed a 65.2% completion rate and snagged 14 interceptions with their SOS @ #60 of 130 while Oregon defense was slightly better at a completion % of 55.1 with the 58th ranked strength of schedule. Oregon snagged 16 interceptions last year. Washington rotated their secondary pretty heavily I believe in 2017 and everyone got playing time. Nine DBs saw the field last year. Oregon rotated six or seven. Keep player development in mind while gauging their current year and performance against slightly inferior competition in regards to Washingtons SOS vs Oregon.

Your most productive returning DB is All Pac 12 First Team select Junior Taylor Rapp. In 13 games he tallied 42 solo tackles 1 int, 0 passes defended (either bad positioning or lack of attempts to his side, judging from his tackle output I'd say he's not very good at defending passes but a great tackler) and 1 forced fumble.

Oregon most productive returning DB is Senior Ugo Amadi. In 13 games he tallied 31 solo tackles 4 int, 8 passes defended (in good position to make plays and his int numbers back that up) 2 fumble recoveries and 1 defensive touchdown and 3 forced fumble.

Following Rapp is All Pac 12 Second Team Junior DB JoJo McIntosh who in 12 games tallied 37 solo tackles 1 int, 1 defended pass and 1 fumble recovery. Starter.

Following Amadi is Oregon Sophomore Thomas Graham Jr. As a freshman in 2017 in 13 games as a starter, he tallied 49 solo tackles, 3 int, 4 passes defended and 1 fumble recovery.

So I'll pause and provide a bit of context before continuing. Oregon's defense leaves only 3 DBs on the field as they have 4 DL, 3LB, with a Hybrid FS/LB up at the line (Fotu Leiato) alongside the LBs. This leaves the corners on an island. Graham outperformed 2 All Pac 12 selectees, against somewhat superior competition, on an island by himself...as a freshman.

Austin Joyner, a junior in 2017 is next with 35 solo tackles in 11 games 1 int, 1 pass defense and 1 fumble recovery. Shrugs.

Next behind Graham we have another Freshman. Deommodore Lenoir. In 12 games he tallied 17 solo tackles 1 int with 5 passes defended.

Washingtons best freshman was pretty good in 6 games. 13 solo tackles, 2 interceptions, 7 defended passes and 1 forced fumble.

I didn't forget Miles Bryant or Jordan Miller. I just figured they are a bit further down the totem pole on the roster and my entire point was to counter your theory regarding the starters in the secondary on both squads.

I'll add to that by saying I believe Washington upgraded at the safety position by signing Julius Irvin. If he doesn't start in 2018 I'll be shocked. Kwiatkowski is a great coordinator. Formidable even, but whether he can develop a player remains to be seen. Shaq and Budda were going to be good regardless. Taylor Rapp is coming along but I expected more from him by this time. Leavitt is a better developer of talent (Arrion Springs 2016 vs 2017 was like night and day) and an even better Defensive coordinator as is evident by the huge jump from 116 in 2016 to 46 in 2017. I see Brendan Schooler who started at safety for Oregon in 2017 either transferring or backing up either Jevon Holland or Steve Stephens. Both highly rated recruits. Time Will tell but I'll wager that Oregon has a top 5-10 defense in 2018. Too much speed, to many coaches who are proven developers of talent and too much talent. Imagine:

Steve Stephens (Best coverage corner in the class, Ed Reed comparisons galore) and Jevon Holland are immediate plug and play starters at the safety spots. Hollins,Dye and 4 star burner (watch his highlight tape, he's a 6'3 210-215 pound gazelle. Hawks RB with 15-20 yrd head start down from behind) Jackson at the LB position with Fotu at the Duck LB/Safety Hybrid position. Miami DE transfer Johnson and Jelks at DE with Scott in the middle. Graham and Amadi start on the outside islands with Deommodore at the slot. I'm stoked for this season. I don't think Washington has better corners and I think we'll be seeing you at the top this season.
    This has a bit of a 5 Reasons vibe to it. Nobody could be that stupid, right?
    I believed it.

Go to Oregonian.com and read the comments in any duck article ... the koolaid is very, very real.
    If your reading newspaper comments you deserved whatever syphilis strain that is going to kill you and make you blind
    @MelloDawg had a good dying breath at this poast
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    Oregon fans legitimately believe that all of the 275 offers sent out will commit to the Ducks.
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    I read the Oregonian daily. The duck article comments are truly special all year round. They bully the same 5 Beav fans into comment submission every recruiting article.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

If this kid doesn’t come to Washington, Malloe should be spit roasted at a luau in my honor.

That's not being fair to Malloe.

I think is the favorite here, but Oregon appears to have some mo and connections. Not sure where UW fits into this particular picture.

Either way, interesting. Or it won't be.
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

If this kid doesn’t come to Washington, Malloe should be spit roasted at a luau in my honor.

I think is the favorite here, but Oregon appears to have some mo and connections. Not sure where UW fits into this particular picture.

Who is the favorite?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Who is the favorite?
    USC. Who else?
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Who is the favorite?
    Why do you hate Think University of Panama?

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThinkUPanama
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He’s not going to Oregon you quooks.

It’s the kind of love we used to get under Sark “oh, xyz Coach is awesome! They have connections to my HS! Bro went there! Sorry - I’m going to a place where they win.”
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He’s not going to Oregon you quooks.

It’s the kind of love we used to get under Sark “oh, xyz Coach is awesome! They have connections to my HS! Bro went there! Sorry - I’m going to a place where they win.”

You just don't get it, Dennis. Jay Tufele is a dawg now because Malloe has known him since he was two years old.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pat_hm said:

Oregon fans legitimately believe that all of the 275 offers sent out will commit to the Ducks.

My qook buddies are qooking so hard they think Herbert is gonna lead them to at a minimum a ten win season with a victory over UW.

Qook it up!!!!!!!!
  • Options

dnc said:

AZDuck said:

Who is the favorite?
    USC. Who else?
    I think is the favorite here
  • Options

pat_hm said:

My qook buddies are qooking so hard they think Herbert is gonna lead them to at a minimum a ten win season with a victory over UW.

Qook it up!!!!!!!!
    You’re friends with Mooster?
    Once Edwin gets his frens down this thing will get ugly quick
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Wheeeeeeeee

This is the most fucktarded thing that I've ever seen ... if this fucker has a Twitter account please post ... I'm too lazy to go looking for it ... but definitely interested in tooling the fucker on his "knowledge"

Dear god people are fucking stupid
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Mehhhh. Shitload of bad weight on him. We need more guys that look like Levi and less like Qualls. Hard pass for me now.

Way too much flab in that spandex ... what do you think @BallzDeep you fucktard?