Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Richard "Fig" Newton, 3* 2018 RB, Palmdale, CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,474
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I trust the coaches.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Bread said:

He doesn't run as hard but his hudl looks similar to Lavon Colemans hudl

wtf are you guys talking about? Lavon had a huge fucking frame. This kid the most he will be probably 210
    So he's not the next Johnie Kirton?
    too soon
    sorry for still believing in Gilby's 300 lb running back dream
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    The thing with Newton is he's a JAG.

I'm fine with taking Newton if we hit on a kid like Harrison and get them both. Or someone at that level. But by himself, he sucks. Lowe is a scat back and that might be his complement and that's okay.

He's just JAGGY.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

The thing with Newton is he's a JAG.

I'm fine with taking Newton if we hit on a kid like Harrison and get them both. Or someone at that level. But by himself, he sucks. Lowe is a scat back and that might be his complement and that's okay.

He's just JAGGY.

He's literally a fig newton, he's shit.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    RBs with DB bodies <
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

He said God told him to commit to UW after one of their conversations. Why does "God" hate us? Every year there are one or two guys this staff takes that I have to jedi mind trick myself into thinking they might turn out to be good in college when I know that isn't likely to become true. This is one of them. Fuck you Richard. Fuck you for waiting so damn long to commit like you're some superstar and fuck you for sucking until proven otherwise. You literally play against a bunch of Mexican't midgets so you ain't shit. Also, FUCK YOU Bonerpop! How the fuck is the Inland Empire your main recruiting stomping grounds? The Inland Empire is fucking trash. Maybe recruit L.A. and the Bay Area where the fucking talent is instead of trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel in the I.E you fat fuck.

do yourself a favor and work on cleaning up your language and personal attacks it makes you look so small
    Your sermonizing makes me very uncomfortable @dnc .
    Pumpy you are a faggot. You snivel like a capitol hill resident, you take it like Chimp Kelly, you puss out like kimmy, you have homoerotic fantasies about baabs, and you're football predictions/analysis should have you standing (oops i forgot) in the kitchen with all the HH wives talking about little jimmy instead of watching the game. You dumb cunt, fuck off pussy.
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

He said God told him to commit to UW after one of their conversations. Why does "God" hate us? Every year there are one or two guys this staff takes that I have to jedi mind trick myself into thinking they might turn out to be good in college when I know that isn't likely to become true. This is one of them. Fuck you Richard. Fuck you for waiting so damn long to commit like you're some superstar and fuck you for sucking until proven otherwise. You literally play against a bunch of Mexican't midgets so you ain't shit. Also, FUCK YOU Bonerpop! How the fuck is the Inland Empire your main recruiting stomping grounds? The Inland Empire is fucking trash. Maybe recruit L.A. and the Bay Area where the fucking talent is instead of trying to scrape the bottom of the barrel in the I.E you fat fuck.

do yourself a favor and work on cleaning up your language and personal attacks it makes you look so small
    Pumpy you are a faggot. You snivel like a capitol hill resident, you take it like Chimp Kelly, you puss out like kimmy, you have homoerotic fantasies about baabs, and you're football predictions/analysis should have you standing (oops i forgot) in the kitchen with all the HH wives talking about little jimmy instead of watching the game. You dumb cunt, fuck off pussy.
    ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

❤️❤️❤️
    I've never tried the father-son thing but I could be talked into it.

Huh?
  • Options
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

❤️❤️❤️
    I've never tried the father-son thing but I could be talked into it.

Huh?
    ;) It's fitting this is happening on the TBS bored.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don’t give a shit about this guy, but there are a ton of good RB’s. We took JAG who looks to have the frame to be an everydown guy.

We have had good RB’s since Sark. Most the teams in the PAC 12 have at least one good RB. Even shit teams like Oregon, Oregon State, and ASU.

It’s an important position, but it’s not.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Don’t give a shit about this guy, but there are a ton of good RB’s. We took JAG who looks to have the frame to be an everydown guy.

We have had good RB’s since Sark. Most the teams in the PAC 12 have at least one good RB. Even shit teams like Oregon, Oregon State, and ASU.

Would rather have taken Ryan Nall on a grad transfer
    and taken two better backs than Newton in 2019.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

This is the definition of a shitpoast.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

Would rather have taken Ryan Nall on a grad transfer
    and taken two better backs than Newton in 2019.
    Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Newton looks to be a “whatever” guy. That said, he was offered in the Summer. He isn’t a plan C guy.

I’m sure a guy like Nall realizes he would split carries (at best) with Ahmed. He can go elsewhere and get the 20+ carries he desires.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    This kid sux until he doesn’t, case closed for now. Fuck all ya
  • Options

Doog
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Doog
    huh? i am lipo on this kid. how is that dooging?
  • Options

Doog
    huh? i am lipo on this kid. how is that dooging?
    He has no elite skill. He's a jag.