Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Richard "Fig" Newton, 3* 2018 RB, Palmdale, CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baby got back

Offer the mom
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Baby got back

Offer the mom

As DT will solve Ikaika's problem
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

I like the fact that his mom is thick. Increases the chances of him growing into a big back.
    I'd be worried that the dad looks like Eddie Griffin with Downs Syndrome.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

BallzDeep said:

I like the fact that his mom is thick. Increases the chances of him growing into a big back.
    I was trying to figure out if that's the dad, older brother, step dad or what
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

BallzDeep said:

Isn't that the Humpty Dance guy?

BallzDeep said:

Upon further review he looks like Smart Brother from Undercover Brother after the Softy Diet.
    imageimage
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    You don't take that pic with your parents in it and post it to Twitter unless your about to commit.
    Standard Supporter

You don't take that pic with your parents in it and post it to Twitter unless your about to commit.
    *you're
    Standard Supporter
    Per Biggins, "Had a great time....love the coaches...game day atmosphere...not ready to make a decision until I visit Utah"
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

BallzDeep said:

Isn't that the Humpty Dance guy?
    I was thinking he looked more like J.B. Smoove.

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

Per Biggins, "Had a great time....love the coaches...game day atmosphere...not ready to make a decision until I visit Utah"

If they wanted his commitment right now they would have it. Coaches slow playing him because it ain't over with Tre'Shaun.
    That's the doog optimists view on the situation.

The more likely scenario is that they don't want Dick Newt to pull a Connor Wedington 2.0 and decommit in January because he wasn't 110% sure about UW now. Make him visit Utah (like he told Biggins) then let him commit
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

If they wanted his commitment right now they would have it. Coaches slow playing him because it ain't over with Tre'Shaun.

The more likely scenario is that they don't want Dick Newt to pull a Connor Wedington 2.0 and decommit in January because he wasn't 110% sure about UW now. Make him visit Utah (like he told Biggins) then let him commit
    They ain't worried about him flipping to Utah if he commits to UW now and never visits Utah. Utah has zero chance of flipping a UW commit. Logically, it's more likely they aren't pressing for his commitment because Tre'Shaun is still interested and is a soft commit to Oregon.
    Coaches can't prevent a kid from taking a visit if he wants to, and Dick Newt wants to visit Utah just to be sure. So they're not taking a commit from him until he does that... simple as that.

And Utah has a 0% chance at flipping a UW commit? Stop dooging. Just this last year Ty Jones visited Utah while committed to UW and almost flipped. Coaches definitely don't want to deal with that shit again
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,793
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

Unlikely to flip in January due to early signing period.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

You don't know shit bitch.

New bored motto?

it's the existing one
    edited September 2017
    Ballzdeep doesn't know shit bitch, but he's right about Newton. He's not visiting Utah because Utahs a threat.

I think it's more about Chris Brown than TreShaun, but either way hr, yk.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

NEsnake12 said:

In the 2015 class UW went after both Chris Warren and Myles Gaskin. Warren was the higher rated recruit and undeniably a "power back" at 6'3 240. His highlights were more him just running over people while Gaskin's showcased his vision and elusiveness a bit more. I think everyone on this bored would rather have Gaskin than Warren and wouldn't think twice about it.

FUCK NO! Warren is a fucking beast! I would trade him for Gaskin in a heart beat. Congratulations, you just won Doog of the year with that one.
    Wake me up when Chris Warren does anything against a remotely good defense.
    Up until this season he was a back up to another NFL talent in Deonte Foreman. I'll be sure to bump this thread when Warren is drafted ahead of Gaskin if Gaskin gets drafted at all. And yeah, Gaskin is running all over great defenses in the Pac-12. Those defenses for Oregon, Cal, Oregon State, Arizona, Arizona State, and WSU were all so good last season.
    You're missing the point. WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE NFL??? We're talking about college football. Gaskin is a better college back.

Warren ran over JV defenses in Texas Tech and Oklahoma St... then played decent against the Cal team you just trashed. Every other game was low YPC.

Like I said, wake me up when Chris Warren as a great performance against a legit defense like Gaskin did last year at Utah or in the Pac12 championship game against Colorado.
    Like I said, Warren was a back up to an NFL draft pick and still managed to have a couple of big games. Texas was also a bad team last season overall. Gaskin was in a much better situation. Gaskin had a good game against Utah. I'll give him that. Colorado's front seven was trash. That's not all that impressive. Gaskin doesn't suck. He's a good, solid college back against Pac-12 competition. But he gets tripped up easily, doesn't break many tackles, doesn't have elite speed, and he's not gonna carry a team on his back against playoff competition. It won't happen. I would have rather had Warren against Bama for sure.
    Colorado had the 44th best run defense in college football last year, was 6th in the Pac12 but still better than all but 1 Big12 team (Kansas St.). I'm sorry that you hate facts.
    Doesn't matter. Warren actually tore his PCL the 4th game of the season last year and was out the rest of the season. Before that he was running wild on those Big12 defenses. Colorado's run defense was not stout and Coleman ran it down their throats as well. Nothing Chris Warren couldn't have done if he was on our roster. Sorry your such a fucking doog you can't admit when other players are better than UW players. I would take Ronald Jones over Gaskin as well.
    Defense. Singular. Oklahoma St, who was ranked in the 80s overall for rush defense. Keep trying.
    How many times to I have to fucking say it before you get it RETARD! He was a fucking back up behind an NFL draft pick. It's the equivalent of Lavon Coleman have a break out game against Arizona and then tearing his knee up soon after that. Warren is better than Gaskin. Fucking get OVER it bitch or go back to eating Kim's ass on Doogman.
    Had to bump

Zzzzzzzzzzzz