Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yellow says "the defense will be fine" next year...

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

The crippled veteran card

Nice

Which is completely false. Pup never even put on the uniform.
    I'm not the "crippled" vet. Reading comprehension. Obviously PAck isnt the only here with a sub-90 IQ
    Fuck off, you cunt! In the past you've made it sound like you were the one who got your limbs blown off in combat.

Nice deflection, you revisionist asswipe. "I wasn't talking about myself. I was talking about a fren."

Get fucked by a pack of mountain goats.
    Never once said or intimated I was in the military..wtf are u talking about? Proof? What I thought
    U thot what?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Nice

I'm not the "crippled" vet. Reading comprehension. Obviously PAck isnt the only here with a sub-90 IQ
    Fuck off, you cunt! In the past you've made it sound like you were the one who got your limbs blown off in combat.

Nice deflection, you revisionist asswipe. "I wasn't talking about myself. I was talking about a fren."

Never once said or intimated I was in the military..wtf are u talking about? Proof? What I thought
    U thot what?
    He thought nothing. Pumpy is incapable of thinking. He just shoots his mouth off, spewing bunch of drivel.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Nice

He already got fucked by a backpack...
    Yaaawwwwwnnn!!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Nice

Yaaawwwwwnnn!!
    Great comeback!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Hey @puppylove_sugarsteel, if you're not so concerned about yourself and are looking out for the mystery person on HCH who had his leg and hip blown off in combat, then why do you get so much sandvaginitis over wheelchair jokes? Why hasn't that other mystery HCH poster ever complained about his condition?

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/991383#Comment_991383

You gonad!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794

Nice

Yaaawwwwwnnn!!
    Idk the poaster pumpy loves sugarsteel brought up a good point
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Don't expect @puppylove_sugarsteel to acknowledge this.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Don't expect @puppylove_sugarsteel to acknowledge this.

This == unmedicated reality
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019
    I still think the defense will be fine in 2019. Might even have a little more heat from the Edge.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    The meds are up

The meds are down

Where pup will land nobody knows
  • Options
    So now that Baze is irrelevant, well he was 18k posts ago, but since Pup has put him to bed with his little snuggly, who's next?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,965
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

So now that Baze is irrelevant, well he was 18k posts ago, but since Pup has put him to bed with his little snuggly, who's next?

Oooh pick me, pick me.
  • Options
    Wait, I'm gone till fall, unless Stalin can iron out the 401k details. Not expecting much in the way of benefits in a communist regime..but one never knows. Pup's broken down barriers for workers rights a plenty over the years...and many barriers between the legs. Generally a "hey I'm puppylove"...and balls deep a few minutes later. Thankfully I could reload quickly. I've saved many a marriage Wives go home and teach hubby about g-spots they never knew they had. I'm proud of those marriage saving philanthropic achievements...getting ass better than money when you have too much to ever spend.

• Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,501
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Wait, I'm gone till fall, unless Stalin can iron out the 401k details. Not expecting much in the way of benefits in a communist regime..but one never knows. Pup's broken down barriers for workers rights a plenty over the years...and many barriers between the legs. Generally a "hey I'm puppylove"...and balls deep a few minutes later. Thankfully I could reload quickly. I've saved many a marriage Wives go home and teach hubby about g-spots they never knew they had. I'm proud of those marriage saving philanthropic achievements...getting ass better than money when you have too much to ever spend.

Awfully warm for fall pump
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Offseason bumps are always good for a laugh. There’s a summer 2017 thread where I bashed Dennis for hating on browning. I am intelligent.
  • Options

I knew I’d roll your dumbass out of here again. We’ll see if I let you back. Maybe, maybe not.
    Yellow, just comment on crew, something you actually know something about. Baze follows crew for the wide-shouldered, barrel-chested tall vikings in the little canoe. Start a podcast..with pics for Baze to yerk too