Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Jimmy Lake Blueprint

124»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    What's the deal with the flag, fudgepack? I was calling puppytard's effort sad.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019

What's the deal with the flag, fudgepack? I was calling puppytard's effort sad.

Accidents happen! Isn’t that right pup?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's not the Jimmy lake blueprint buttfuck. Its Pete's and keiatkowski's blueprint. Yes Lake has been a great recruiter and developer of db room, but slow your roll cunt

The same reason Saban loses his OC and DC every year, Belichick, Carroll lose theirs. Pete will find another Lake, because Pete's system creates good coordinators you fuckwits

Jimmy Lake has been producing NFL DBs like its a fucking assembly. You dumbfuck. You want good position coaches within our scheme so they can get talent and develop it.
    This is true and I love Lake, but Pup’s not wrong.
    He is right in that sense that our scheme is fucking brilliant but we need more dudes thus we need position coaches who cna recruit and effectively teach the scheme and technique
    Pack, seems others are in agreement..and not with you. You know the hawks well, how many Carroll DC's are head coaches in last few years? Chris Richard the 3rd next year. Get my point dipshit? You can Google Saban's tree in last 5 years alone. Find the fuck out what you're talking about and spew your bullshit b4 you question Pup
    Pup I agreed with you, dumbass. The scheme is fucking amazing. But is Gregory pumping out NFL dudes like Lake? No. It takes elite scheme, development, and elite recruiting.

Pete is the best developer in the country. I’d rather he develop fucking dudes rather than jags.
    Did you and your dad high-5 when Flores was hired?
    Did you cream your pants when Lambo went 7-4 every year?
    He did
    Almost made back to back Rose Bowls!
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2019
    W

It's not the Jimmy lake blueprint buttfuck. Its Pete's and keiatkowski's blueprint. Yes Lake has been a great recruiter and developer of db room, but slow your roll cunt

The same reason Saban loses his OC and DC every year, Belichick, Carroll lose theirs. Pete will find another Lake, because Pete's system creates good coordinators you fuckwits

Jimmy Lake has been producing NFL DBs like its a fucking assembly. You dumbfuck. You want good position coaches within our scheme so they can get talent and develop it.
    He is right in that sense that our scheme is fucking brilliant but we need more dudes thus we need position coaches who cna recruit and effectively teach the scheme and technique
    Pack, seems others are in agreement..and not with you. You know the hawks well, how many Carroll DC's are head coaches in last few years? Chris Richard the 3rd next year. Get my point dipshit? You can Google Saban's tree in last 5 years alone. Find the fuck out what you're talking about and spew your bullshit b4 you question Pup
    Pup I agreed with you, dumbass. The scheme is fucking amazing. But is Gregory pumping out NFL dudes like Lake? No. It takes elite scheme, development, and elite recruiting.

Pete is the best developer in the country. I’d rather he develop fucking dudes rather than jags.
    Gregory has done okay development wise. Most of our LB’s have gone on to the NFL. Timu, Shaq, Bierria, Azeem, and now BBK.

Fuck his special teams tho.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited January 2019

And missed 2 rose bowls by 2 plays? Flores never had a whiff. Wheres the cockus post about his dad and he at husky game...cold fall afternoon. If someone has that post I'd be shocked. I appologized to Cockus profusely for that later. I really felt bad for him, and Pup's posts. I didnt know about his dad
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He did
    Almost made back to back Rose Bowls!

And missed 2 rose bowls by 2 plays? Flores never had a whiff. Wheres the cockus post about his dad and he at husky game...cold fall afternoon. If someone has that post I'd be shocked. I appologized to Cockus profusely for that later. I really felt bad for him, and Pup's posts. I didnt know about his dad
    @RoadDawg55 dialed in
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785

Losers lose.

By defending him it makes you the biggest loser
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited January 2019
    I think it’s a coded slight to Jimmy Lake
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I think it’s a coded slight to Jimmy Lake

Or Pete picking another guy whose part of the Boise tree...
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Domicillo said:

Missed this earlier, but looks like Fulton has some remarks when the decision was announced....

Safe and vanilla describes Pete perfectly.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Domicillo said:

Missed this earlier, but looks like Fulton has some remarks when the decision was announced....

Wow. People outside the program realizing and publicly stating all our concerns about being a bunch of betas, gives me a sad feeling in my stomach.