Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Jimmy Lake Blueprint

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

He's just reading twitter behavior. My serious impression is that we want Skyler and Junior is holding as plan B (or C).
    Skyler would have a lot of leverage if the Bucs still want him. He may be holding out for more money?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So, Lake has no leverage? or, is it nobody wants him?

Maybe he just wants to stay Gilligan?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baphomet said:

Fulton looks great but why would a guy leave a WR coaching role in the NFL to coach WR in college? Can we pay him more?

In addition to money and job security issues others mentioned-

He is from Washington, played at ASU, coached at small colleges in California. Has a family. Maybe wants to get back to the West Coast.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Either we turned him down or he turned us down. Either way, it's going to be the guy who has no energy when he talks: JUNIOR ADAMS!! WOO.
  • Options
    MotownMotown Member Posts: 144
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Either we turned him down or he turned us down. Either way, it's going to be the guy who has no energy when he talks: JUNIOR ADAMS!! WOO.

Would Alabama or Ohio State hire him? No. Would eastern was, Appalachian state and Western Kentucky hire him? Absolutely. Glad our standard for coaches is basically BBK with a clipboard
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Motown said:

Would Alabama or Ohio State hire him? No. Would eastern was, Appalachian state and Western Kentucky hire him? Absolutely. Glad our standard for coaches is basically BBK with a clipboard
    Dude DJ was coach at fucking Kent state
  • Options
    MotownMotown Member Posts: 144

Motown said:

Dude DJ was coach at fucking Kent state
    Little known fact. Steve emtman was only a 2 star recruit out of high school
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Jimmy lake blueprint? Comical. Its Pete's and Kwiatkowski dipshit
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,302
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baphomet said:

Fulton looks great but why would a guy leave a WR coaching role in the NFL to coach WR in college? Can we pay him more?

In addition to money and job security issues others mentioned-

He is from Washington, played at ASU, coached at small colleges in California. Has a family. Maybe wants to get back to the West Coast.
    But does he have a contract?
  • Options
    It's not the Jimmy lake blueprint buttfuck. Its Pete's and keiatkowski's blueprint. Yes Lake has been a great recruiter and developer of db room, but slow your roll cunt

The same reason Saban loses his OC and DC every year, Belichick, Carroll lose theirs. Pete will find another Lake, because Pete's system creates good coordinators you fuckwits
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795

It's not the Jimmy lake blueprint buttfuck. Its Pete's and keiatkowski's blueprint. Yes Lake has been a great recruiter and developer of db room, but slow your roll cunt

The same reason Saban loses his OC and DC every year, Belichick, Carroll lose theirs. Pete will find another Lake, because Pete's system creates good coordinators you fuckwits

Jimmy Lake has been producing NFL DBs like its a fucking assembly. You dumbfuck. You want good position coaches within our scheme so they can get talent and develop it.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jimmy Lake has been producing NFL DBs like its a fucking assembly. You dumbfuck. You want good position coaches within our scheme so they can get talent and develop it.
    This is true and I love Lake, but Pup’s not wrong.
  • Options

He is right in that sense that our scheme is fucking brilliant but we need more dudes thus we need position coaches who cna recruit and effectively teach the scheme and technique
  • Options
    edited January 2019

He is right in that sense that our scheme is fucking brilliant but we need more dudes thus we need position coaches who cna recruit and effectively teach the scheme and technique
    Pack, seems others are in agreement..and not with you. You know the hawks well, how many Carroll DC's are head coaches in last few years? Chris Richard the 3rd next year. Get my point dipshit? You can Google Saban's tree in last 5 years alone. Find the fuck out what you're talking about and spew your bullshit b4 you question Pup.

#groundchuck
  • Options

Pack, seems others are in agreement..and not with you. You know the hawks well, how many Carroll DC's are head coaches in last few years? Chris Richard the 3rd next year. Get my point dipshit? You can Google Saban's tree in last 5 years alone. Find the fuck out what you're talking about and spew your bullshit b4 you question Pup
    Pup I agreed with you, dumbass. The scheme is fucking amazing. But is Gregory pumping out NFL dudes like Lake? No. It takes elite scheme, development, and elite recruiting.

Pete is the best developer in the country. I’d rather he develop fucking dudes rather than jags.
  • Options

Pack, seems others are in agreement..and not with you. You know the hawks well, how many Carroll DC's are head coaches in last few years? Chris Richard the 3rd next year. Get my point dipshit? You can Google Saban's tree in last 5 years alone. Find the fuck out what you're talking about and spew your bullshit b4 you question Pup
    Pup I agreed with you, dumbass. The scheme is fucking amazing. But is Gregory pumping out NFL dudes like Lake? No. It takes elite scheme, development, and elite recruiting.

Pete is the best developer in the country. I’d rather he develop fucking dudes rather than jags.
    Did you and your dad high-5 when Flores was hired?
  • Options

Did you cream your pants when Lambo went 7-4 every year?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Sad