Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jonathan Smith

12346»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Losing conference record = FIRE EVERYBODY AND MURDER/RAPE THEIR ENTIRE EXTENDED FAMILY

Bump?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Love the out of context shit ... but that's your MO ... go chug a gallon of bleach and put a razor infused plunger handle straight up your ass

Doogs hate accountability.
    There's no flip flopping on Smith there ...

As usual, this is taking shit out of context ... commentary was about the freaking out after a week of practice ...

Go find a bottle of Clorox and give yourself a thorough anal bleaching ... then go chug the "backwash"

Why do you have a problem standing by your posts?

I'm not judging the content of your posts. You are.
    @Tequilla has the balls to state his opinion. Others like to sit back and fling tired one liners.

I appreciate @Tequilla's contributions, both today and in the past, other than the long-winded thing. My attention span is waning over time.
    Hard to state opinions without substance in supporting opinions ...

That said, vast majority of my posts are 2-3 quick thoughts like this
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Love the out of context shit ... but that's your MO ... go chug a gallon of bleach and put a razor infused plunger handle straight up your ass

As usual, this is taking shit out of context ... commentary was about the freaking out after a week of practice ...

Go find a bottle of Clorox and give yourself a thorough anal bleaching ... then go chug the "backwash"

@Tequilla has the balls to state his opinion. Others like to sit back and fling tired one liners.

I appreciate @Tequilla's contributions, both today and in the past, other than the long-winded thing. My attention span is waning over time.
    Doogs love Doogs
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,452
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Doogs of a feather flock together.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    A sven and shit circle jerk, sounds about right
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Hard to state opinions without substance in supporting opinions ...

That said, vast majority of my posts are Troll Food.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tie a cement rock to the foot and throw him off Alcatraz on the way home ...

If Petersen needs any more proof to fire this clown, the first half + first drive of the second half should have broke the camel's back ...

Enough said on that and this game ...

I've been saying for a while that Smith (and Pease) should be fired at end of season ... failure to do so by Petersen puts it on him and would be a fireable event in my mind

Fireable event? New most fucktarded post of young new year, maybe of all time. Congrats buttfuck!
    Do you even know how the quote function works?
    Dont have or need to bold cute little quotes. When puppy speaks people listen no matter if I choose to exercise the quote function properly. Generally i have my hot aids do my posting anyway offseason, i just fly in during spring, fall and during the season.

Hit it up with them, although dont expect them to give you garboons the time of day. (Kind of like all the cute girls who've ignored you your whole life doginlynnwood.) You'll catch on after your 9th grade english interpretation pass/fail class ends. You'll learn semantics and proper quoting are as insignificant as your paycheck.
    Puppy is not racist at all...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Best OC of btps lifetime
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Best OC of btps lifetime

But Sark was the best playcaller in America Herbie said so!