Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pumpy vs Fudge Pack NFL thread??

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Stalin deleted it at the request of pups. It’s confirmed he’s the biggest wanker on the bored.

Puppy did not request that it be deleted. I don't normally delete threads of course but I didn't want the appearance of me condoning him being taunted for being paralyzed.
    Not about me Derek. I can abuse any of the fuckwits here with a few clicks of my fingers via post. I'm merely protecting others here with handicaps from war (they are here at HH), birth or injury. I wont allow dipshits like pack to disparage innocent people to be insulted. I'd stand up for a black man who was insulted, a lesbian, a jew for the same reasons.

If u cant handle getting outwitted on a message board without resorting to racist or discriminatory language, you shouldnt post.

Clearly I own backpack, now let him be an adult, stand up for himself instead of insulting others, who cant control the hand they were dealt.

But thanks for being consistent Stalin...its admirable
    Perspective: Your perspective is the way you see something. If you think that toys corrupt children's minds, then from your perspective a toy shop is an evil place. Perspective has a Latin root meaning "look through" or "perceive," and all the meanings of perspective have something to do with looking.
    Huh?
  • Options

Looks like the local whipping boy is back for me!

And he’s claiming moral high ground. Hahaha what a fucking loser.

Let's take gloves off and continue our battle of wit's...everytime we do you resort to J languge..'fuck off', 'you suck dick', 'you're a loser'... see Fudgee, I dont continue after that, you've proven you have no ability to discuss, argue or debate...'makes u look like an ass it what it does Ed' (grace from ferris beuller).

I got wore out with J and that chit. I find you boring, unimaginative, unclever and quite a wanker. Therefore I've moved on
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794

Let's take gloves off and continue our battle of wit's...everytime we do you resort to J languge..'fuck off', 'you suck dick', 'you're a loser'... see Fudgee, I dont continue after that, you've proven you have no ability to discuss, argue or debate...'makes u look like an ass it what it does Ed' (grace from ferris beuller).

I got wore out with J and that chit. I find you boring, unimaginative, unclever and quite a wanker. Therefore I've moved on
    Why are you still responding to my retorts?

Im living rent free in that head of yours.

• Options
    You are giving me what I want.

Meltdown poasts but they suck. Put a little more effort into. Needs moar sermon seeker and revenge of the noyds less of being an unfunny ass clown.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Chicks live rent free on that head of mine, money lives in that head of mine...you are nowhere near newfish, just gave me a chuckle abusing you once in awhile. Now I need a new foe... you've been notched on my belt next to J, my last victim. J was actually a better opponent, although equally retarded, I liked him a little.

Now toss off and carry on with your perpetual rubbish and fantasy team beatdown (you're in the playoffs...actually none of your players are...but finishing 2nd to last is important I hear.. dont you goofs throw tomato's or something NFL-faggy at the last place team?)
    Now back to my wax and mustache ride;)
  • Options

Chicks live rent free on that head of mine, money lives in that head of mine...you are nowhere near newfish, just gave me a chuckle abusing you once in awhile. Now I need a new foe... you've been notched on my belt next to J, my last victim. J was actually a better opponent, although equally retarded, I liked him a little.

Now toss off and carry on with your perpetual rubbish and fantasy team beatdown (you're in the playoffs...actually none of your players are...but finishing 2nd to last is important I hear.. dont you goofs throw tomato's or something NFL-faggy at the last place team?)
    Now back to my wax and mustache ride;)
    Like I said beta males like you play fantasy football. Real men have bookies.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

HCH pillow fight. Clean it up girls. It's almost time for ballet!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Stalin deleted it at the request of pups. It’s confirmed he’s the biggest wanker on the bored.

Puppy did not request that it be deleted. I don't normally delete threads of course but I didn't want the appearance of me condoning him being taunted for being paralyzed.
    Somehow I severely doubt that, I think you are saving face for pup but whatever. I respeck #MyDictator.
    If I said that he didn't request it, then he didn't request it. If he did request it, then I would say so or else not comment at all.
    Don't funk with Stalin junior. He's been known to do some things.