Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pumpy vs Fudge Pack NFL thread??

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,882
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Where the fuck did it go? Seems to have vanished like a fart in the wind.

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Stalin deleted it at the request of pups. It’s confirmed he’s the biggest wanker on the bored.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I'm sure @puppylove_sugarsteel whined to the mods and had it removed.

What a little bitch.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Find me packs fantasy team from this year. Wanna see if he's good at something
  • Options

Fantasy football is for fags like you! Real men have bookies, hth!
  • Options

Bookies? You need to pick Fudge. Something I've made clear you dont do. Nice try putz. If you actually used a bookie you would have zero problem making gentlemens' picks on HH bout college football. You lying pathetic fuck
  • Options

Bookies? You need to pick Fudge. Something I've made clear you dont do. Nice try putz. If you actually used a bookie you would have zero problem making gentlemens' picks on HH bout college football. You lying pathetic fuck
    It’s ok pup, you’re one of the worst prognosticators around that’s why you don’t actually put money on it. Or you’re just too pour. Which would make a lot of sense.
  • Options

Stalin deleted it at the request of pups. It’s confirmed he’s the biggest wanker on the bored.

Well that blows. I was getting ready to tell you to eat my fuckin ass. I was watching Dave Krieg and Largent beat #mychargers in the Murph 15 + years before you were even a twinkle in your daddy’s eye. Our? Dwag Air Cornell was the corch.
    S/O Dan Fouts and Winslow. Air Coryell was the shit back in the day. Must have been fun to watch football ahead of it’s time. Too bad those teams never won it all.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,948
    Founders Club

Puppy did not request that it be deleted. I don't normally delete threads of course but I didn't want the appearance of me condoning him being taunted for being paralyzed.
  • Options

Puppy did not request that it be deleted. I don't normally delete threads of course but I didn't want the appearance of me condoning him being taunted for being paralyzed.
    Somehow I severely doubt that, I think you are saving face for pup but whatever. I respeck #MyDictator.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Not about me Derek. I can abuse any of the fuckwits here with a few clicks of my fingers via post. I'm merely protecting others here with handicaps from war (they are here at HH), birth or injury. I wont allow dipshits like pack to disparage innocent people to be insulted. I'd stand up for a black man who was insulted, a lesbian, a jew for the same reasons.

If u cant handle getting outwitted on a message board without resorting to racist or discriminatory language, you shouldnt post.

Clearly I own backpack, now let him be an adult, stand up for himself instead of insulting others, who cant control the hand they were dealt.

But thanks for being consistent Stalin...its admirable
  • Options

Not about me Derek. I can abuse any of the fuckwits here with a few clicks of my fingers via post. I'm merely protecting others here with handicaps from war (they are here at HH), birth or injury. I wont allow dipshits like pack to disparage innocent people to be insulted. I'd stand up for a black man who was insulted, a lesbian, a jew for the same reasons.

If u cant handle getting outwitted on a message board without resorting to racist or discriminatory language, you shouldnt post.

Clearly I own backpack, now let him be an adult, stand up for himself instead of insulting others, who cant control the hand they were dealt.

Yes pup. You are a bastion of morality. Always down for a cause.
    Race, Henry is the Pump everytime I respond to you. Classic.
  • Options

Oops
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Perspective: Your perspective is the way you see something. If you think that toys corrupt children's minds, then from your perspective a toy shop is an evil place. Perspective has a Latin root meaning "look through" or "perceive," and all the meanings of perspective have something to do with looking.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,857
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wow, this is better than the house wife bullshit my wife watches.

I feel like my dads are about to file papers.

🍿
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,201
    Swaye's Wigwam

You a really funny guy Race!
    What do you mean funny?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Looks like the local whipping boy is back for more!

And he’s claiming moral high ground. Hahaha what a fucking loser.