Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Things that make it challenging to moderate this board for $800, Alex

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,486
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I thought I recalled Pumpy posting something a year or so back which indicated he was no longer chair-bound (or whatever the PC term is). I believe it included a picture of the only pussy currently in his life.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019

I thought I recalled Pumpy posting something a year or so back which indicated he was no longer chair-bound (or whatever the PC term is). I believe it included a picture of the only pussy currently in his life.

a selfie?

• Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

It's like Mom jokes. Call your buddies mom fat or whatever. But if she really is fat, you don't make that joke unless you want to get punched in the face.

pics of friends mom?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I should just come out and say it now...I am on SSDI and Food Stamps.....oh and I get subsidies from Amber's WIC for our daughter. I also have Medicaid and was gifted a 2008 Jeep Cherokee though the Kars-4-Kids program.

I steal pop tarts from wall-mart at least once a week. I am a shit human and am content with that BUT!

I am sensitive to all of the above information so please don't make fun of me on the internet.

thank you,

gary.

You live in Roy?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam