Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Justus Legg, 3* 2019 BUCK, Auburn (Riverside?), WA

Comments

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    Does he even have a PWO offer from UW?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    @StrongArmCobra needs to start getting ballzdeep into some knowledge.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    pat_hm said:

I fucking love this kid. How the fuck is he at Aub-Riverside?

Auburn Riverside has a rich tradition of producing elite D1 talent.
    Meth cooking is a D1 sport ?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Passion said:

Can we fucking offer this guy already?

Hold your horses. First we need to offer a few try-hard white guys that get sacks against oregon state.
    Bump.

He’ll be getting sacks against granola schools such as Humboldt State instead!
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I called this kid Dublanko 2.0. Turns out, he’s even worse. When Montana, Eastern, etc don’t even want you, you completely suck.

Passion said:

Hold your horses. First we need to offer a few try-hard white guys that get sacks against oregon state.
    Bump.

you guys need to stfu, sure he is not good enough for UW. Still he going to play in college something u mouth breathing fucktards won't get to say you did
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,110

We haven't offered a single 2019 edge player that has more than a vague interest in UW. Its so annoying that we're slow playing Legg

Nah, I think we can do better

I called this kid Dublanko 2.0. Turns out, he’s even worse. When Montana, Eastern, etc don’t even want you, you completely suck.

Passion said:

Bump.

you guys need to stfu, sure he is not good enough for UW. Still he going to play in college something u mouth breathing fucktards won't get to say you did
    Dude it’s a message board. Why do you bash BBK? He’s a better LB than you ever were. Jake Browning is a better football player than any of us too.
    Dude I am bashing BBK because he is a dawg
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Passion said:

Bump.

Dude it’s a message board. Why do you bash BBK? He’s a better LB than you ever were. Jake Browning is a better football player than any of us too.
    That’s some non sensical shit
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Passion said:

Bump.

Yeah, well this is HH—we always bash the kids.
  • dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482

Passion said:

Bump.

Okay, let’s not take it that far.

Passion said:

Bump.

In my defense, when do I make sense? Show me
    Baseman said:

Passion said:

Bump.

• MotownMotown Member Posts: 145

Passion said:

Bump.

I play flag football and won a few games. We wouldn't take Jake
    Motown said:

Passion said:

Bump.

you guys need to stfu, sure he is not good enough for UW. Still he played in college something u mouth breathing fucktards won't get to say you did
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Passion said:

Bump.

In my defense, when do I make sense? Show me
    Baseman said:

Passion said:

Bump.

Wrong
  • MotownMotown Member Posts: 145

Motown said:

Passion said:

Bump.

you guys need to stfu, sure he is not good enough for UW. Still he played in college something u mouth breathing fucktards won't get to say you did
    My bad, we'd take him to play line. Those guys get tired fast

Motown said:

Passion said:

Bump.