Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So I woke up this morning

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
and thought it was just one week ago today that I got up all excited to go watch the worst Husky Rose Bowl performance of my lifetime.

Then I thought about what I watched last night

Then I decided to pick some message bored fights on coaching, recruiting, and how do we find a way to beat Cal.

If we don't at least get as excited about branding and recruiting as Oregon does and we don't, how are we going to Dabo our way to the top? We have as good of a DC as Venables. I really believe this. But we're miles to go on offense both in coaching and players. I'll settle for a REAL O line for now.

The biggest disappointment in the 5 years so far is the inability to steal even one win or to show up ready to play every week or to have some sort of competent special teams

I do know it can change and we are recruiting better but it doesn't matter what we? think it matters what Petermen's bosses think

If you have a coach that can beat better teams before we are even in players you have an elite coach. Pete is a conundrum. I just hope he isn't Kirk Ferentz

That's how dark my mood is

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    That's some dark shit man.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

He is Ferentz until proven otherwise... painful as it is to say

He's better than Ferentz.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,555
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chinned that one @creepycoug for realizing the real reason for this post - being an old fart myself I appreciate waking up every day
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

we?

Yup. I've been around a lot longer than you have Tonto. You'd do well to remember that.

I was there! when we were shit-talking before the 2000 UW/Miami game. While you were still dating cheerleaders.
    That's glove taking off type of talk.