Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Would you like some salt for that wound?

Comments

• minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,966

Undefeated Fans

I will tell you one other thing. We’ve lost a few games this year but we haven’t lost a party.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,010
    Finally, a rebrutal to faith family football.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    Found it funny that at the time I checked this there were 2 comments on here, with 2 comments being negative on the tweet. Awesome.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,325 Swaye's Wigwam
    The Gaskin photo is kind of awesome. Kind of jump man-esque.
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    Myles Gaskin is a better quarterback than jake brownsocks
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

The Gaskin photo is kind of awesome. Kind of jump man-esque.

Throw looks like a total duck though.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,325 Swaye's Wigwam
    Completely! Threw it like a jump shot.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

If you had told me a week ago that one of the biggest stories of the RB was that TRap would fake/exaggerate an injury to NOT play in the Rose Bowl, I would have said, "yeah right."

Of all people, he seemed like the last guy on the team (maybe after MG) who would do that. It really is unbelievable how, in one afternoon, he went from one of the most well-liked players to his current status as Judas.

i understand the business decision, but to just pretend he was hurt is FS. if he said i sitting out from the begging i get. He gotz to worry about his paycheck.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

If you had told me a week ago that one of the biggest stories of the RB was that TRap would fake/exaggerate an injury to NOT play in the Rose Bowl, I would have said, "yeah right."

Of all people, he seemed like the last guy on the team (maybe after MG) who would do that. It really is unbelievable how, in one afternoon, he went from one of the most well-liked players to his current status as Judas.

i understand the business decision, but to just pretend he was hurt is FS. if he said i sitting out from the begging i get. He gotz to worry about his paycheck.
    The only thing I can think is that the coverup was Lake/Pete's idea, either to keep from encouraging others to do the same thing or (more likely) to hope they could keep OSU preparing for Rapp being there.

If the coverup was Rapp's idea, then he seriously drops on my list. The doog in me just won't let me believe that's how it went down.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

The only thing I can think is that the coverup was Lake/Pete's idea, either to keep from encouraging others to do the same thing or (more likely) to hope they could keep OSU preparing for Rapp being there.

If the coverup was Rapp's idea, then he seriously drops on my list. The doog in me just won't let me believe that's how it went down.
    That’s it. Mostly Pete’s idea for the facade, Rapp played a more than willing participant.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,942
    Baseman said:

That’s it. Mostly Pete’s idea for the facade, Rapp played a more than willing participant.
    I probably missed it, but is it absolutely confirmed he was not hurt? Or could have played?
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,966

Baseman said:

I probably missed it, but is it absolutely confirmed he was not hurt? Or could have played?
    No. There's interpretation, reading of body language, inferring, speculation, opinions, suggestions leading to probably's, and innuendo resulting in a 100% guilty verdict. It's a phenomenon unusual away from the TBS bored.

Rapp is forever a douche, and Pete had decided this charade was worthy of finally breaking character. Going through the content, I keep thinking it's displaced rage and exhaustion from another faggot finish and disappointing season.

I have no investment to defend Rapp but I also haven't seen enough to know he did what he's being accused of. That material doesn't currently exist here.