Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The new dawgman.com?

Comments

• Options
    PopeHarvPopeHarv Member Posts: 92
    Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment
    gmo said:

Looking forward to a new place to chat on all things Huskies. Been a Dawg since birth and an alum since '97.

You've been a Dawg since '94.

HTH
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

Looking forward to a new place to chat on all things Huskies. Been a Dawg since birth and an alum since '97.

Welcome to the fold
  • Options
    iDawgiDawg Member Posts: 128
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    The rules of capitalism demand this place exist as a counterbalance to DM. HHB was started as a lark and largely as a delivery vehicle for our podcasts.

This place will reach far more people and be far more influential because from the beginning it's ambition was far greater than HHB.com

I feared for it's life in the beginning, but hardcorehusky has withstood the early issues and seems to be on a good trajectory. It's also superior to huskyHalfBrains because if you make a mistake typing in the URL you can get some delightful surprises.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

In my opinion it's important that its noted that this site isn't the pit or HHB.com. If someone signs up who most regard as a "fucktarded doog" from dm.com, that's fine. No one needs to be "run". Anyone can participate and express their opinions. However, there will be no censorship and each opinion expressed will have to be defended on its own merits and without the protection of a moderator with a vested interest in suppressing criticism.

This site shouldn't be just 20 like minded HHBs cracking wise, it should be 20 HHBs cracking wise along with 100s more having and honest conversation about what needs to be done to field a competitive championship level football team.

I would welcome the likes of S14a, golddawg, and Auburndawg here.

You'd REALLY welcome S14a? Care to rethink that one? Just sayin'...
    Sure. Why not? I'd love for some of us to take on his idiocy without Kim's skirt in the way.

I'd rather have a throwdown at the 7-11 with him.
    Why not have both?

I've noticed a lot of people in this world are limited with the word "or". I could verbally throw down here OR I could physically throw down at the 7-11. When you start replacing OR with AND your life will be lived in abundance.
    That is true. When you go out to have a good time it's never Hookers or Blow it's always Hookers and Blow.
  • Options
    iDawg said:

The rules of capitalism demand this place exist as a counterbalance to DM. HHB was started as a lark and largely as a delivery vehicle for our podcasts.

What the fuck is this podcast you speak of? Sounds like some ancient wise tale that no longer exists unfortunately.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

In my opinion it's important that its noted that this site isn't the pit or HHB.com. If someone signs up who most regard as a "fucktarded doog" from dm.com, that's fine. No one needs to be "run". Anyone can participate and express their opinions. However, there will be no censorship and each opinion expressed will have to be defended on its own merits and without the protection of a moderator with a vested interest in suppressing criticism.

This site shouldn't be just 20 like minded HHBs cracking wise, it should be 20 HHBs cracking wise along with 100s more having and honest conversation about what needs to be done to field a competitive championship level football team.

I would welcome the likes of S14a, golddawg, and Auburndawg here.

You'd REALLY welcome S14a? Care to rethink that one? Just sayin'...
    Sure. Why not? I'd love for some of us to take on his idiocy without Kim's skirt in the way.

I'd rather have a throwdown at the 7-11 with him.
    Why not have both?

I've noticed a lot of people in this world are limited with the word "or". I could verbally throw down here OR I could physically throw down at the 7-11. When you start replacing OR with AND your life will be lived in abundance.
    That is true. When you go out to have a good time it's never Hookers or Blow it's always Hookers and Blow.
    Well, now that you put it that way...I can finally relate.
  • Options
    iDawgiDawg Member Posts: 128
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

iDawg said:

What the fuck is this podcast you speak of? Sounds like some ancient wise tale that no longer exists unfortunately.
    They have descended into myth.

• Options

iDawg said:

What the fuck is a wise tale?
  • Options

iDawg said:

The politically correct version of an "old wives tale"
  • Options

iDawg said:

The politically correct version of an "old wives tale"
    It's also possible that he's a fucking moron. I'm not sold on his politics.
  • Options
    GoldhelmetwithabigWGoldhelmetwithabigW Member Posts: 3
    5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    What a bunch of bullshit.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

This always happens.

Could you be more predictable and boring? Didn't think so.
  • Options

This always happens.

I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to. Really.

This does in fact always happen. Are you referring to that statement or the simple troll that always works? Both always happen. Oh, and you're welcome.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This always happens.

This does in fact always happen. Are you referring to that statement or the simple troll that always works? Both always happen. Oh, and you're welcome.
    Wow. Zzzzzzzzzz.
  • Options

This always happens.

Wow. Zzzzzzzzzz.
    Again, you're welcome. It's not coincidental. You know this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This always happens.

Wow. Zzzzzzzzzz.
    Good Christ. Please tell me Harv hasn't slipped this far. Smh. W.jw.
  • Options

This always happens.

Wow. Zzzzzzzzzz.
    Joke's on you. Slipped. "lol". You're welcome. It won't last forever. I will decide when it ends. Same as it ever was.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This always happens.

Wow. Zzzzzzzzzz.
    Joke's on you. Slipped. "lol". You're welcome. It won't last forever. I will decide when it ends. Same as it ever was.

Uh huh.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again.

/galactica'd
  • Options
    Boy this thread really went to shit fast.