Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The new dawgman.com?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I'm sad. Harv was on the top of the game a few years ago. Cock of the walk. In his wheelhouse. Now he's the old guy still hanging on to the past, trying to be relevant. Sadly, he's like fat Elvis, dead on the crapper after a vigorous game of racket ball.

Agree it's been sad watching. It's like watching a great athlete who was once the greatest just fall apart over time. Every now and then he still shows glimpses of who he was but too many threads like these take away from what he was. It's really sad.
  • Options
    PopeHarvPopeHarv Member Posts: 92
    Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm sad. Harv was on the top of the game a few years ago. Cock of the walk. In his wheelhouse. Now he's the old guy still hanging on to the past, trying to be relevant. Sadly, he's like fat Elvis, dead on the crapper after a vigorous game of racket ball.

"lol"
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    bullshit Damone, this site doesn't ta

In my opinion it's important that its noted that this site isn't the pit or HHB.com. If someone signs up who most regard as a "fucktarded doog" from dm.com, that's fine. No one needs to be "run". Anyone can participate and express their opinions. However, there will be no censorship and each opinion expressed will have to be defended on its own merits and without the protection of a moderator with a vested interest in suppressing criticism.

This site shouldn't be just 20 like minded HHBs cracking wise, it should be 20 HHBs cracking wise along with 100s more having and honest conversation about what needs to be done to field a competitive championship level football team.

I would welcome the likes of S14a, golddawg, and Auburndawg here.

Damone you're full of shit. And who the fuck cares if "you'd" welcome sec14, golddawag or anybody. Would you welcome Fleens too? Taft? I just gotta know
  • Options

In my opinion it's important that its noted that this site isn't the pit or HHB.com. If someone signs up who most regard as a "fucktarded doog" from dm.com, that's fine. No one needs to be "run". Anyone can participate and express their opinions. However, there will be no censorship and each opinion expressed will have to be defended on its own merits and without the protection of a moderator with a vested interest in suppressing criticism.

This site shouldn't be just 20 like minded HHBs cracking wise, it should be 20 HHBs cracking wise along with 100s more having and honest conversation about what needs to be done to field a competitive championship level football team.

Damone you're full of shit. And who the fuck cares if "you'd" welcome sec14, golddawag or anybody. Would you welcome Fleens too? Taft? I just gotta know
    I'm impressed by how badly you struggle. You are either the biggest moron on here or a genius for still pulling off such an elaborate whoosh. There really is no middle.
  • Options
    PopeHarvPopeHarv Member Posts: 92
    Photogenic 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm impressed by how badly you struggle. You are either the biggest moron on here or a genius for still pulling off such an elaborate whoosh. There really is no middle.
    Disagree.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    out of every post pertaining to football, one might receive 10% football related responses. Not good, and not going to keep many doogs around here.. And every post Race chimes in with his ignonce for good measure,
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

If you cant see that the more fucktards that come over here without the protection of Kim the better then I cant help you
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,302
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I don't understand why you put the "you'd" in quotes.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,569
    Founders Club

I clicked on idawg's profile and found this. Not a bad thread. It's kind of interesting to look back and realize this place has continued to grow while doogman has kept wilting away.

I think when we win, more will come here because there won't be as much negativity, which turned some pussies off in the past. The football threads and analysis are far better here than at doogman and will probably keep getting better.

Agreed, and it would be nice to get Race Bannon back in the fold
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If dawgman was always as pathetic as educk is, how could anyone rue having to leave that sty?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    We're the worst kind of Husky fans. We speak what's on our mind.
  • Options

Dawgman will always have a niche until the Huskies start to win again. With this past decade of losing our fan culture has became very much like the Coogs hence the nickname Doogs. The Doogs are the majority of our fucktarded fan base so they don't want to deal with reality. They want to post on a place where everything is okay, Oregon cheats, Sark is close to turning the corner, etc. So doogman and Softy's facebook page will always be popular because we have so many fucking idiot doogs.

Eventually if this program ever gets their shit together and starts winning hopefully these Doogs will become minority members. Then a place like this site will really take off. For all those who say us "negas" are only happy when UW loses just so we can say we were right couldn't be further from the truth. If this team was winning 10 fucking games every season we'd all be supportive of Sark or whoever the fucking coach is.

Doogman has the edge on us though because they do have a professional singer.

Hopefully my prophesy comes true as I expect the Huskies to start knocking out good seasons consistently. I think you are seeing it to a degree as Kim's agenda towards Sark now while passive aggressively knocking Petersen is even annoying the Doogs.

I do think there will always be the stubborn Doogs who will be loyal to Kim and never give this site a chance. I'm not talking the Section14AFS types either. I'm talking about those Doogs who don't ever want to admit that we were right so they'll continue to give Kim money.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I clicked on idawg's profile and found this. Not a bad thread. It's kind of interesting to look back and realize this place has continued to grow while doogman has kept wilting away.

I think when we win, more will come here because there won't be as much negativity, which turned some pussies off in the past. The football threads and analysis are far better here than at doogman and will probably keep getting better.

dafuq is an Idawg?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Plus the original "abundance" post is in this thread.

Amazing that it got but one up vote and two down votes at the time.

Might have been the most influential poast of 2013, in retrospect.
  • Options
    dnc said:

Plus the original "abundance" post is in this thread.

Amazing that it got but one up vote and two down votes at the time.

Might have been the most influential poast of 2013, in retrospect.

The most influential are often bashed on at the time. Damone was just ahead of the curve then.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Agreed, and it would be nice to get Race Bannon back in the fold
    I hear rumors of a secret mission to acquire insider access 'some' claim is unattainable.

hearing also Peterman's favorite cartoon growing up was Jonny Quest because it was filled with risk and failure was never an option no matter how long the odds.