Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Mad Dawg Sells Couch

Comments

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Patrick Shanahan, US Def Sec supports Trumps action on Syria.

Why are you for US Troops fighting proxy Wars on Foreign soil?

What is the direct strategic value to the United States by staying in Syria.

What is our mission there?

Putin supports Trump's action is Syria, too. fluffer.

doogie the Resister

lol

You gutless cunt.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    edited December 2018
    “Never give up a sales pitch that’s working,” said Barry Posen, director of the Security Studies Program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

“I don’t think that somebody’s going to step up and say, ‘We’ve finished the job we came to do. It’s time to leave'.”

Ha. Trump did and Parents of Hero’s this Christmas Eve are planning the Safe return home of their sons and daughters.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-air-force/2018/09/25/the-white-house-just-revealed-massive-mission-creep-in-syria-heres-why/
    Dflea, you willing to die in Syria? Send your kids to die in Syria for Syria?

Why not?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Patrick Shanahan, US Def Sec supports Trumps action on Syria.

Why are you for US Troops fighting proxy Wars on Foreign soil?

What is the direct strategic value to the United States by staying in Syria.

What is our mission there?

I'm sure you asked those same questions about Iraq in 07. Right?

Why not?

I'm sure you she'd those same exact questions about Iraq in 07. Right?

Why not?

lol

#doogieresists
    #pacifist
    #warismurder

Hey Tuff guy. Time show how tuff you are.

Our mission there is what, exactly? Our continued presence in Syria after achieving our stated objective is what exactly?

How many children of Other parents are you willing to see Die, moving forward, to achieve these New (as of yet) unstated objectives supposedly Critical to the United States?

Our mission there is what, exactly? Our continued presence in Syria after achieving our stated objective is what exactly?

How many children of Other parents are you willing to see Die, moving forward, to achieve these New (as of yet) unstated objectives supposedly Critical to the United States?

If you only asked those same questions in 07. Why do you care now?
    Stop lying. Start supporting this county or Leave.
    CAMP ZAMA, Japan – The Army is ordering its hardened combat veterans to wear fake breasts and empathy bellies so they can better understand how pregnant soldiers feel during physical training.

THANK YOU GENERAL MATTIS

https://www.stripes.com/news/army/soldiers-don-fake-belly-breasts-to-better-understand-pregnant-troops-exercise-concerns-1.168786?fbclid=IwAR0TEIhVGVn6CcwYVwdZrX99meB60eMyM6MkqfRDzwIk7znNuoqfi_qQQto

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

It’s a strange time when liberals are for more war in the Middle East.

Or maybe they just want the opposite of what trump wants regardless if they were for or against it in the past.

Now - Russia!
    Then - The 80’s called and wants it’s foreign policy back.

Now - Boarder walls and security are racist!
    Then - We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked.

Now - Pulling out of Syria will allow Russia and Iran to dictate the post war outcome!
    Then - McCain said he could see troops in Iraq for 100 years, I want them home in 60 days!

Make you your fucking minds.

please point me to all the examples of liberals advocating for war in the middle east.
    and by liberals I do not mean wall street journal contributors, former bush speech writers and cia hacks.
    Huh? If this was Obama’s decision he’d be getting his cock sucked by Pelosi. “What a great day to finally bring our troops home and end this illegal and immoral war”

Instead:

https://www.democraticleader.gov/newsroom/121918-3/
    that kind of mealy mouthed garbage is exactly what I expect from Pelosi, but nothing in that statement advocates for more war.
    Not advocating ending war = advocating war.

She wants to stay in Syria for no other reason that trump wants to leave. Simple fact.
    What in that statement said "we need to stay in Syria."
    I read that as "Trump is wrongfully declaring victory against isis" (who cares) and there needs to be oversight and questions answered about how and why he is withdrawing.
    wgaf about isis?

Syria has always been a proxy war with Russia over a natural gas pipeline which would break Russia's monopoly selling natural gas to Europe.

Simple fact. Case closed. End of discussion.

The generals in the military disagree with you.
    Which generals?

Whose military?

What specifically do they disagree with?
    Admirals. Generals. Lots of them.
    Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

It’s a strange time when liberals are for more war in the Middle East.

Or maybe they just want the opposite of what trump wants regardless if they were for or against it in the past.

Now - Russia!
    Then - The 80’s called and wants it’s foreign policy back.

Now - Boarder walls and security are racist!
    Then - We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked.

Now - Pulling out of Syria will allow Russia and Iran to dictate the post war outcome!
    Then - McCain said he could see troops in Iraq for 100 years, I want them home in 60 days!

Make you your fucking minds.

please point me to all the examples of liberals advocating for war in the middle east.
    and by liberals I do not mean wall street journal contributors, former bush speech writers and cia hacks.
    Huh? If this was Obama’s decision he’d be getting his cock sucked by Pelosi. “What a great day to finally bring our troops home and end this illegal and immoral war”

Instead:

https://www.democraticleader.gov/newsroom/121918-3/
    that kind of mealy mouthed garbage is exactly what I expect from Pelosi, but nothing in that statement advocates for more war.

She wants to stay in Syria for no other reason that trump wants to leave. Simple fact.
    What in that statement said "we need to stay in Syria."
    I read that as "Trump is wrongfully declaring victory against isis" (who cares) and there needs to be oversight and questions answered about how and why he is withdrawing.
    wgaf about isis?

Syria has always been a proxy war with Russia over a natural gas pipeline which would break Russia's monopoly selling natural gas to Europe.

Simple fact. Case closed. End of discussion.

The generals in the military disagree with you.
    Which generals?

Whose military?

What specifically do they disagree with?
    Admirals. Generals. Lots of them.
    He's busy fluffing right now.

You sound like a pinko pussy.

I just want you to back up your Mouth for once in your life
    True Blue Red Blooded American. Born here. Love it here. Best Country in the World by nearly every variable imaginable.

The people elected a Commander in Chief to make difficult decisions on behalf of America.

After consulting with all of his Experts, the President seems to have made a command decision.

Since the United Nations official Mandate has been reached, My Troops are coming home

Other than petty Politics, What purpose is served by #Dflea/Hondo plan other than the exposure of innocent troops to Grave risk with No mission?

Serious question btw

True Blue Red Blooded American. Born here. Love it here. Best Country in the World by nearly every variable imaginable.

The people elected a Commander in Chief to make difficult decisions on behalf of America.

After consulting with all of his Experts, the President seems to have made a command decision.

Since the United Nations official Mandate has been reached, My Troops are coming home

Other than petty Politics, What purpose is served by #Dflea/Hondo plan other than the exposure of innocent troops to Grave risk with No mission?

Serious question btw

Take Christmas Eve off from being a pussy, doogie.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,594 Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

Serious question btw

Take Christmas Eve off from being a pussy, doogie.
    How do you know @sarktastic isn't a Jew?

Insensitive.

Ah, crap.

I probably made baby Jesus cry with that post.

Sorry, Jesus. I'll try to do better.