Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,978
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’ll continue being literally the only person on here posting anything of value while the rest are just spreading constant AIDS.

From Loy (who has for once convinced me he’s dialed in and is the only reporter doing any updates, fucking Doogman):

Nothing 100-percent locked in, but two sources believe he is closer to making a decision and that will come tomorrow on Friday.

Could go either way, but both sources felt Notre Dame has a slight edge. Nobody is ready to call it “done” by any stretch

From what I was told, he was ready to pick ND (yesterday).

I expect ND to be the pick but that’s simply because my sources closer to ND are a little more confident than my connections to UW. The expectation initially was that it would be done yesterday.

Anyway, you guys can go back to slinging shit around.

You think stuff from 247 has value? The fact this site exist proces it doesn't. Willing to bet Tom's source is @UW_Doog_Bot Twitter pic analysis. Even if it is accurate is Tom Loy even a real Domer? I hear he doesn't even attend mass. Real Jack Catholic.
  • Options
    DUIrishDUIrish Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

Speaking of not reaching potential...what is Tristan Hoge up to?

Prob got sick of sitting behind all american center sam mustipher
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2018
    DUIrish said:

Speaking of not reaching potential...what is Tristan Hoge up to?

Prob got sick of sitting behind all american center sam mustipher
    Who.gif
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

At least these domer cock gobblers have more balls than those buckeye pussies
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    When Alabama destroyed Notre Dame in the National Title game a few years back I was in Texas and went to a viewing party. Everyone there except one ND fan was enjoying Notre Dame getting plastered and making an embarrassment of themselves. Can’t wait to watch it again. Dabo is a great game day planner when you give him this much time. Kelly? Not so much. Clemson is going in dry.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SeaTurtle said:

I just don't see how you say no to Notre Dame. It's like saying no to the Yankees, Celtics or Cowboys.
    You get the best of both worlds, academics and athletics at a world famous University and football program. Ass Turner would be a great addition to a an already great class.

NO (NT)
  • Options
    DUIrishDUIrish Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    lmao which one of you cucks did this? ND2023HH, I'm sure the HH for hardcore husky is just a coincidence. Fucking sad you lot are. We don't even need Asa, we have four linebackers in the class as it is, but this fanbase is making this recruitment can't miss entertainment. lolololol

new ND freshman hear: truthfully, i've heard a lot of people say some really shitty stuff about Brian Kelly as a person/human being. where ever you go, @asaturner20, best of luck to you. its a big decision, so in the end, i hope you go w/ your heart wants most. best of luck!

— ND2023HH (@Nd2023H) December 21, 2018
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DUIrish said:

lmao which one of you cucks did this? ND2023HH, I'm sure the HH for hardcore husky is just a coincidence. Fucking sad you lot are. We don't even need Asa, we have four linebackers in the class as it is, but this fanbase is making this recruitment can't miss entertainment. lolololol

new ND freshman hear: truthfully, i've heard a lot of people say some really shitty stuff about Brian Kelly as a person/human being. where ever you go, @asaturner20, best of luck to you. its a big decision, so in the end, i hope you go w/ your heart wants most. best of luck!

• Options
    DUIrish said:

• Options
    SeaTurtleSeaTurtle Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

SeaTurtle said:

I just don't see how you say no to Notre Dame. It's like saying no to the Yankees, Celtics or Cowboys.
    You get the best of both worlds, academics and athletics at a world famous University and football program. Ass Turner would be a great addition to a an already great class.

Simple. That's because you're a moron.

It's amazing how only ND alums and supporters are oblivious to the fact that ND is one of the most hated, reviled and overrated programs in the Country. The only other program that rivals their delusion is Michigan.

Oops! And Oregon, of course.
    I hear the same thing about the Yankees, the Cowboys and the Celtics/Lakers.

You make my point for me. There is a reason why Nick Sabol if NFL films called the Cowboys the Notre Dame of the NFL.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I thought we would never reach the level of stupid of the Marlon flipping to USC thread, but I was wrong. We went way past it in this thread
  • Options
    SeaTurtle said:

SeaTurtle said:

Simple. That's because you're a moron.

It's amazing how only ND alums and supporters are oblivious to the fact that ND is one of the most hated, reviled and overrated programs in the Country. The only other program that rivals their delusion is Michigan.

Oops! And Oregon, of course.
    I hear the same thing about the Yankees, the Cowboys and the Celtics/Lakers.

You make my point for me. There is a reason why Nick Sabol if NFL films called the Cowboys the Notre Dame of the NFL.

Who? Lol literally no one cares. Notre Dame is a has been progrum. Brian Kelly is a loser coach.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I thought we would never reach the level of stupid of the Marlon flipping to USC thread, but I was wrong. We went way past it in this thread

It’s much more embarrassing losing a recruit to a school nobody actually respects, this is like losing a recruit to BYU.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Yeah... Searching Asa Turner on Twitter is not a good look for the doogs right now. Way worse than the aids in this thread.