Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DawgFader said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Hope Asa sticks but if he doesn't, Jim Lake will find someone to take his spot and will send yet another to the league meanwhile the secondary development to the NFL for ND still hinges on the last nut hair of KeiVarae Russell.

Asa is not a DB. Even UW knows this.
    And ND has another consensus All American DB this year. And double digit pro-bowlers.
    We had 2 AAs at DB this year sooo...
    Really?

Love was 1st team AA.

I didn’t see two UW DBs 1st team AA?
    Byron Murphy ( gunna be the first CB off the board) and Taylor Rapp say hi!
    Murphy was 2nd team (that’s behind 1st team) & Rapp was not on an AA team.
    So...hi.
    They were first team for PFF it think
    ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Hope Asa sticks but if he doesn't, Jim Lake will find someone to take his spot and will send yet another to the league meanwhile the secondary development to the NFL for ND still hinges on the last nut hair of KeiVarae Russell.

And ND has another consensus All American DB this year. And double digit pro-bowlers.
    We had 2 AAs at DB this year sooo...
    Really?

Love was 1st team AA.

I didn’t see two UW DBs 1st team AA?
    Byron Murphy ( gunna be the first CB off the board) and Taylor Rapp say hi!
    Murphy was 2nd team (that’s behind 1st team) & Rapp was not on an AA team.
    So...hi.
    They were first team for PFF it think
    Stars...you’re kidding right? Who gives a fuck. The Dawg DB’s get drafted early and often. If a crook is serious about playing in an NFL secondary Jimmy Lake is the one to coach you up. Anyone croot over thinking this fact is blowning it if the NFL is his ultimate goal.

Not quite sure what you are mad about, I'm just stating facts
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    ZoneUW said:

This shit has reached creeper level

So Dru Mathis is who Daniel Heimuli was the backup plan for? Congrats...
    Sick burn bro...at least a recruit hasn’t thought about issuing a restraining order against me.
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

Sick burn bro...at least a recruit hasn’t thought about issuing a restraining order against me.
    Sick burn bro... but no idea what you are talking about. Coaches, players and players dads love my tweets, but if you want to be big mad go for it...

PS i liked the DE you picked up, I think he'll be a good one.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

ZoneUW said:

You don't know that.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Praise allah we back to talking at least about football
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Domicillo said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

He's a DB here, we are recruiting him to play Safety, just because he's tall doesn't mean he won't play DB. We have had 6'5 DBs in the past here. He has the fluid hips and speed to become a great DB with Lake's coaching. So it's sad to see him likely go to Notre Dame.
    And we’re gonna get another 6’5 DB next year. This isn’t new for us. It’s new for you and that’s why the Domers had to change their tune from recruiting him as a straight LB to him being a “rover”.
    LOL

Rover is a term used long before.

You guys make me chuckle.

8-0
  • Options

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

He's a DB here, we are recruiting him to play Safety, just because he's tall doesn't mean he won't play DB. We have had 6'5 DBs in the past here. He has the fluid hips and speed to become a great DB with Lake's coaching. So it's sad to see him likely go to Notre Dame.
    I don’t think I’m breaking news here (it would be sad, actually), but UW isn’t seeing him at Safety either. They run a hybrid 4-2-5 that Asa would be playing a LB/S role. Lake is trying to sell him on Safety. But even UW has explained to him it’s LB too.
    You know this right? I’m not breaking news to you am I?
    Rapp was on the ap AA team lol...
    1st team?
    Didn’t see him?
  • Options
    AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

And we’re gonna get another 6’5 DB next year. This isn’t new for us. It’s new for you and that’s why the Domers had to change their tune from recruiting him as a straight LB to him being a “rover”.
    LOL

8-0
    I can't trust someone who uses the word "chuckle"
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

Domicillo said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

8-0
    It's not that the term is new, it's the fact that they tried to compare it to how we use our safeties without any understanding of how UW actually uses them. We don't have a rover/big nickel/whatever you want to call it in our defense. But you're just being a ignorant cuck on purpose so you have something to jack off to tonight.
    Diminishing returns on Isaiah Foskey highlight tape?
  • Options
    Postal91 said:

AF9705 said:

1-7 End of Story

FTFY - Can't blame the team for the refs wanting to spare the world of frustrated priests.

https://youtu.be/IVzk1nxReUE?t=7768
    You do realize that the away team brings refs to ND since ND had no conference affiliation? LOL

And even

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

I don’t think I’m breaking news here (it would be sad, actually), but UW isn’t seeing him at Safety either. They run a hybrid 4-2-5 that Asa would be playing a LB/S role. Lake is trying to sell him on Safety. But even UW has explained to him it’s LB too.
    UW runs a base 2-2-2-5, which is a base 2-4-5 if you're using the traditional three levels of defense. There is nothing LB about any of the secondary spots, it's a base nickel package with three corners and two traditional safeties.

You could not be anymore clueless about UW's system.
    2-2-2-5
    LOL

It’s a 4-2-5. Period.

Clueless? LOL

8-0
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2018
    AF9705 said:

Postal91 said:

AF9705 said:

1-7 End of Story

FTFY - Can't blame the team for the refs wanting to spare the world of frustrated priests.

You do realize that the away team brings refs to ND since ND had no conference affiliation? LOL

And even

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

UW runs a base 2-2-2-5, which is a base 2-4-5 if you're using the traditional three levels of defense. There is nothing LB about any of the secondary spots, it's a base nickel package with three corners and two traditional safeties.

2-2-2-5
    LOL

It’s a 4-2-5. Period.

Clueless? LOL

8-0
    Again, you have no idea what you're talking about so you have nothing of value to provide here. Go figure out what school your kids are going to. It's a 2-2-2-5 with 3-3-5 principles on third down.
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

AF9705 said:

Postal91 said:

AF9705 said:

1-7 End of Story

And even

AF9705 said:

ZoneUW said:

AF9705 said:

2-2-2-5
    LOL

It’s a 4-2-5. Period.

Clueless? LOL

8-0
    Again, you have no idea what you're talking about so you have nothing of value to provide here. Go figure out what school your kids are going to.
    Okay. Explain to me the 2-2-2-5? LOL

I’m all ears.

1, 2, 3, technique?
    Drop ends, rush ends?

Let’s here it?