Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Jake Browning Dick Sucking Factory Called...

2»

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Bread said:

For Jake it all comes down to the Rose Bowl

We? win and there is nothing that can be done to stop the statue in front of the stadium

Lose and he goes Owen Career for a signature win

Unofficial QB Power Rankings

1. Billy Joe - 20 in a row or so and a natty and the win in Lincoln and the Rose Bowl

2. Bob Schorledt - two time Rose Bowl winner and a natty - should be 1 but Billy Joe.........................

3. Mark Brunell - had a hand in three Rose Bowls, one he started and won and one he started and lost and the natty year where he was a back up.

4. Tui - won a Rose Bowl and thrilled the masses for two years. Should have had two Rose Bowls

5. Warren Moon - the Jake Browning comp - sucked for three years won a Rose Bowl and became a legend as the DAWGS came back to the big time. Far bigger talent than Jake and a NFL Hall of Fame member

6. Hugh MIllen - won the Orange Bowl and a natty. Sucked the rest of his career

7. Steve Pueller - Won a Rose Bowl, 22-6 as a starter. Lost a couple of Apple Cups

8. Bill Douglass - the pride of Wapato lost the 64 Rose Bowl

Didn't win a Rose Bowl so no pop off

Chris Chandler
    Cory Conklin
    Cody Pickett
    Sonny Sixkiller

You left out Dennis Fitzpatrick. Who is top 3 all time in rushing yards for a QB. Tui and Locker wouldn't have had a record to break if it wasn't for him.

And Chris Rowland is #1 all time in YPA and YPC. Your telling me this is less important then a rosebowl? Honestly I think going 16/16 for 354 yards in the apple cup is much better then a rosebowl and right up their with a natty. Defiently top 3 QB all time.

Seeing how you have Sonny sixkiller so low I will just assume you have some innate hatred for the 70s. Did you just forget the whole decade, race?
    This makes Apostle of Grief's schtick look good.

STOp.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789

Rings

Tui should have beat UCLA

Same could be said for Brunell in 90.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,484 Founders Club

Rings

Same could be said for Brunell in 90.
    No doubt but he got the ring and the RB MVP that year
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Race rull of shit
    Loves browning

Water wet
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Rings break. Idiots arguing about obscure stats on the internet is forever.

Anyone know if Chris Rowland is still running around the china town slinging shrimp? I want to get the new poster of him I just had printed autographed.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

We? win and there is nothing that can be done to stop the statue in front of the stadium

1. Billy Joe - 20 in a row or so and a natty and the win in Lincoln and the Rose Bowl

2. Bob Schorledt - two time Rose Bowl winner and a natty - should be 1 but Billy Joe.........................

3. Mark Brunell - had a hand in three Rose Bowls, one he started and won and one he started and lost and the natty year where he was a back up.

4. Tui - won a Rose Bowl and thrilled the masses for two years. Should have had two Rose Bowls

5. Warren Moon - the Jake Browning comp - sucked for three years won a Rose Bowl and became a legend as the DAWGS came back to the big time. Far bigger talent than Jake and a NFL Hall of Fame member

7. Steve Pueller - Won a Rose Bowl, 22-6 as a starter. Lost a couple of Apple Cups

Chris Chandler
    Cory Conklin
    Cody Pickett
    Sonny Sixkiller

Fuck outta here with Brunell over Tui.
    I trust race’s eyes over yours
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,551 Standard Supporter

Chris Chandler
    Cory Conklin
    Cody Pickett
    Sonny Sixkiller

Carl Bonnell, Paul Sicuro and Felix Sweetman are all ahead of Jake in terms of talent.

Right place, right time for Brownsox. If Rypien had said "yes" a week earlier, Jake would have ended his career at Montana State after transferring 8 times like Jake Heaps.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Rings

Brunell had very little to do with the natty in 91 and the next Rose Bowl. They lost to Arizona, the Cuog, and Michigan when he started.

Tui’s loss to UCLA was bad. No argument there, but Tui was a lot more valuable of a QB than Brunell in college.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    R

Chris Chandler
    Cory Conklin
    Cody Pickett
    Sonny Sixkiller

This is so well done. Thx.

I’d add Tom Flick to the honorable mention list, although I understand wanting to forget the 1981 Rose Bowl.

Chris Rowland and Denny Fitzpatrick were great Huskies in the Cort Dennison fashion. I am grateful for all of them.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I look forward to the day I will be buying insurance/annuities from cobra
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,551 Standard Supporter

I look forward to the day I will be buying insurance/annuities from cobra