Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2019 Schedule Open Thread Kumité

I'm too dumb to understand implications. Seems decent to me. Bye before Utah and before playing Jimmy Lake's Buffs.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    We have two BYE weeks?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

DeepDawg said:

We have two BYE weeks?

I count 3
    don't forget OSU.

This is fucking nuts. … .
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,993
    edited December 2018
    BlastDoor said:

good schedule. the most dangerous part is the Stanford-Arizona away sequence.

no teams with byes before playing us. only one friday game and it is against OSU and there's a bye after it. it's a 12-0 schedule.

looking at other teams, KKKlay might be 2-4 or 1-5 at half-season. they start the year with Fresno, Stanford, BYU, Utah, UW, Notre Dame.

Isnt the apple cup a Friday? Don't get me wrong - I'll take the extra day before the CCG especially after playing Oregon state. Ooops Colorado.

Plus, add USC and Oregon to your tough stretch. That four week stretch is the season. Goodbye write after.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Cant have USC coming to Seattle in Nov.....gotta have a BYE instead
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I think we'll lose 1 of the 2 @Stanford/Arizona because Pete seems to have those games every now and then, and road back to backs never seem to go well.

Oregon State probably won't be that good but a short week Friday road game is never good. Good news is the byes are placed almost perfectly. Only better spot would be directly before/after Stanford.

Looks like 11-1 or 10-2 season to me, pending Easonisms.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012

If we don't go 12-0 fire Pete.

Week 2 we play Cal

FYFMFE
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    EwaDawg said:

BlastDoor said:

good schedule. the most dangerous part is the Stanford-Arizona away sequence.

no teams with byes before playing us. only one friday game and it is against OSU and there's a bye after it. it's a 12-0 schedule.

looking at other teams, KKKlay might be 2-4 or 1-5 at half-season. they start the year with Fresno, Stanford, BYU, Utah, UW, Notre Dame.

Isnt the apple cup a Friday? Don't get me wrong - I'll take the extra day before the CCG especially after playing Oregon state. Ooops Colorado.

Plus, add USC and Oregon to your tough stretch.
    I assumed the apple cup was already a win.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,261
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    yeah the brunt of it is definitely

USC(hopefully they've quit by then though)
    @Stanford
    @Arizona(After a big Stanford Game possible Let down/trap game/desertsun.gif)
    Oregon

Holy shit we get two bye weeks! Too bad it doesn't split our away games up. Huge that no teams are coming off a bye week against us let alone if we had to travel to play them like the last couple of years.

About as good as can be hoped for for a favorable shot at 12-0. Skinny for Heisman! Ready yourselves for hearing about Georgia on literally every broadcast next year.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I think we'll lose 1 of the 2 @Stanford/Arizona because Pete seems to have those games every now and then, and road back to backs never seem to go well.

Oregon State probably won't be that good but a short week Friday road game is never good. Good news is the byes are placed almost perfectly. Only better spot would be directly before/after Stanford.

Wait - are you guys really worried?

So let's think about this... our team plays like shrivel dicks because we have Professor Scared Money as a QB. He is afraid of everything and he's a beta.

You guys are fucking pussies. This is a 12-0 schedule perfect for us.

Cal - at home, they won't score. We will.
    USC worries me the most because they have talent - but Skinny isn't a shrivel dick. We should be ok.

@Stanford - did you see something with Stanford this year to make you feel like we are going to have a problem with them next year? Jesus.

@Zona - Uh - Jake Browning is not our QB any more you idiots.

FOOH
    I don't want to full doog but I think you are right. I'm just so used to pussy Pete teams led by a pussy QB that I can't have high expectations.

If Eason is as advertised we go 12-0.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,527
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Wait - are you guys really worried?

So let's think about this... our team plays like shrivel dicks because we have Professor Scared Money as a QB. He is afraid of everything and he's a beta.

You guys are fucking pussies. This is a 12-0 schedule perfect for us.

Cal - at home, they won't score. We will.
    USC worries me the most because they have talent - but Skinny isn't a shrivel dick. We should be ok.

@Stanford - did you see something with Stanford this year to make you feel like we are going to have a problem with them next year? Jesus.

@Zona - Uh - Jake Browning is not our QB any more you idiots.

FOOH
    Next year we are upgrading at every position except for RB.

QB - we are going from a guy who shits his pants ahead by two scores against the Cuogs
    RB - okay, we will regress. But we should be okay b/c I think Lowe, Cam Davis and Salvon will be enough.
    WR - Sure, Ty dropped a pass... next year we are going to have a QB that will throw to guys.
    TE - top 5 in the country
    OL - top 10 in the country

DL - We'll miss Greg, but Levi, Tuli, Taki and Bronson will be just as good as what we've had and will be better by the end.
    OLB - Another year getting better for Tryon, Benning, Ngata, Bowman - we will be better.
    ILB - If Beavers and Welly stay healthy, this is an upgrade at both positions.
    DB - Probably not better - but not materially worse. No worse than 2017.

Special teams will probably be garbage again.

We are also bringing in the best recruiting class we've ever had and we are filling out with talent.
    Somebody hacked Dennis' account
    No shit. I've never read a post by DDY and felt like dooging more than I do right now.