Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Attention Dave Samek

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,428
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
You say that it's laughable that people say Dawgman.com is worried about access.

So at the presser, why was Kim's only question to Petersen about the kind of access there would be?

Comments

• Options
    Kim thinks he is a marketing whiz. Got feed the fish with those little teasers and keep them coming back shit. This is a guy who runs a message board and hates half his posters.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,492
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    MrsMora said:

Can anyone even name the last thing Dawgman.com actually scooped over someone else?

*crickets*

When they broke the story that Po'u Palelei committed to UW.

Oh wait, Ruth broke that story.

Oh wait, Ruth was making up shit and Kim just copied her shit.

Kim used to pop off about doogman not caring about breaking a story. It was all about providing accurate information. He used to talk shit about Ruth getting shit wrong all the time. "That's not the way we do things at dawgman.com." He used to say that shit all the time.

Timely post, RoadDawg.
  • Options
    I remember telling my doog friends for years how Doogman cares about access only, how they aren't professional and don't know shit.

I was met with "you just don't like Kim BC he is against your anti Sark agenda".

Well with his obvious agenda against Petersen they have caned their Doogman subscription. Even they are sick of Kim's BS.

Kim going after Petersen will be his undoing as Doogs naturally like whoever the coach is at the time. This will turn off the Doogs while all the Nega's either hate him or been banned. Most likely both.

All in all, Fuck you Kim, fuck me, fuck you and fuck everyone.
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Meek said:

Those idiots are useless. Where did you see their inside info and relationship with the Huskies as per Bshop's decision to turn pro - in a thread where they point out Joe Schad had the info. How the fuck does Joe Schad get the scoop and not Dawgman? Hmmmmm these guys are real connected...to a Twitter.

Fuck you fleenor, Andyy and Kim. All the phone calls in the world can't keep you ahead of guys located 3 time zones away. Brb. Phone call.

Real Journalists >>> Groupie "They finally respect us" Wannabe's.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Dave should read what the other admins post on his bored once in a while.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You say that it's laughable that people say Dawgman.com is worried about access.

So at the presser, why was Kim's only question to Petersen about the kind of access there would be?

The fear of access denied must be an Insider's denial. Samak is setting up his customers to expect less because when it comes to Dm.c Insider information, less could have more value.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I support bashing dawgman, but why must I have this shit shoved in my face?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    I tuned out of DM.c when they had a number (over 10) names listed as potential head coaches when Ty left.

Kim and his stooges said the name would come from that list, and Ecklund then made his 81% comment about Mora.

Sark wasn't listed.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

I tuned out of DM.c when they had a number (over 10) names listed as potential head coaches when Ty left.

Kim and his stooges said the name would come from that list, and Ecklund then made his 81% comment about Mora.

Sark wasn't listed.

I'm hearing Sark is going to be our next OC. No way he's in town to possibly be our next HC.
  • Options
    4321DAWGS4321DAWGS Member Posts: 98
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

MrsMora said:

The problem is consistently giving rumors to customers, but NEVER getting them right. It's not a big deal to get some wrong, after all they are rumors, but every fucking one? Batting .000 is a problem, and proves how little these fucks know. Kim is so fucking desperate to be someone in the Seattle Sports scene, but it will never happen.

you are way off buddy. in scotts recruiting blogs he clearly says we may or may not get a commit from every single player in the country. he is 100% right on those fence straddling predictions
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    If Kim was smart he could 'accidentally' leave his jacket in Petersens office ... Then come back later and offer to bleaux him for access...

That's what I think he'd like to do ...

• Options
    loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1
    i'm still guessing Petersen dropped a huge greasy fucking deuce in his office and used Skinny Jean's jacket to wipe his ass afterwards. Coach then told him his access would be limited and he'd like it.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    loadsock said:

i'm still guessing Petersen dropped a huge greasy fucking deuce in his office and used Skinny Jean's jacket to wipe his ass afterwards. Coach then told him his access would be limited and he'd like it.

On a side note, you know you've made it in life when your office has a bathroom off it.
  • Options
    loadsock said:

That alone would make him my favorite UW coach ever.