Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Condom prices are pretty cheap when you consider

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
    Why do some women hate this free pill that works 100% of the time if you're not a retard.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Why do some women hate this free pill that works 100% of the time if you're not a retard.

Some women want to be moms at all cost but don't want to be honest about it.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

True story...A few of my friends fell into that trap. Some antibiotics counter act the pill.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    well if she’s taking both birth control and penicillin at the same time, you might want to pass, just sayin’

well if she’s taking both birth control and penicillin at the same time, you might want to pass, just sayin’

Very true...
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    No one else saw the racist black baby next to the condoms?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

"Little Movers" LOL

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,176 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Is everything racist? Asking for a friend,,,,,
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,959 Standard Supporter

True story...A few of my friends fell into that trap. Some antibiotics counter act the pill.
    Antibiotics, stress, weight changes, certain herbal supplements, etc. can decrease the effectiveness of the pill. “Perfect” use (taking it everyday at the same time) does have a 99% effective rate, but “typical” use (missing a pill here and there), you’re down to 91%. And yes, there are some pretty awful women out there who straight up lie about being on it, so 0% there. :/

I’m shocked @greenblood that your friends’ ladies’ primary care docs didn’t warn them...plus it’s usually marked on the antibiotic bottle and the pharmacist should’ve said something while filling the prescription. *Shakes head*
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,600 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Is everything racist? Asking for a friend,,,,,
    Raycis stereotype would have had the little mover on the side by the Magnum condom.

BBC, you know.

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,959 Standard Supporter

Some women can’t tolerate it because of the side effects or pre-existence of certain medical conditions (high blood pressure for example).

Plus, it’s not always the case you can get them for free. It all hinges on your income level and (assuming you have it) what insurance company you have.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    In my experience I always let them know that if they get preggo no one will ever find their body.

Has 100 percent success rate so far
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

In my experience I always let them know that if they get preggo no one will ever find their body.

You have to actually get the fat Mexican into your car before she has a chance to get preggo. So you’re good.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    2001400ex said:

How do you know that baby is a racist?
    edited November 2018
    salemcoog said:

You have to actually get the fat Mexican into your car before she has a chance to get preggo. So you’re good.
    Don't forget the snaggle tooth chick.

Although the only person I actually told that to is currently getting a PhD at Stanford so maybe I'm just a fucking retard.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

How do you know that baby is a racist?
    I'm told all black folk are racist.

Antibiotics, stress, weight changes, certain herbal supplements, etc. can decrease the effectiveness of the pill. “Perfect” use (taking it everyday at the same time) does have a 99% effective rate, but “typical” use (missing a pill here and there), you’re down to 91%. And yes, there are some pretty awful women out there who straight up lie about being on it, so 0% there. :/

I’m shocked @greenblood that your friends’ ladies’ primary care docs didn’t warn them...plus it’s usually marked on the antibiotic bottle and the pharmacist should’ve said something while filling the prescription. *Shakes head*
    Expecting people to use common sense by listening to their doctor, and reading prescription warnings, is a major flaw today.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Anyone who trusts "I'm on the pill" more than the time tested "my name is (insert fake name and burner cell phone number)" is a moron who gets what they deserve. CLS thought my name was Tom for like 6 months. When I finally decided I didn't hate spending time with her I told her my real name. She was sort of pissed at first, but she got over it. And who doesn't like telling their friends "this is my boyfriend, Fucks Like Bull?"

Never ever tell some slut in a bar your real name. Always have a burner phone. Victory.
    edited November 2018
    Swaye said:

Anyone who trusts "I'm on the pill" more than the time tested "my name is (insert fake name and burner cell phone number)" is a moron who gets what they deserve. CLS thought my name was Tom for like 6 months. When I finally decided I didn't hate spending time with her I told her my real name. She was sort of pissed at first, but she got over it. And who doesn't like telling their friends "this is my boyfriend, Fucks Like Bull?"

Never ever tell some slut in a bar your real name. Always have a burner phone. Victory.

So you agree with my "if you get pregnant I'll find you and kill you" backup plan?

I've always gone with Jake though. I've pulled off Jake for like 15 years
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,569 Founders Club
    Hot birth control talk with @Doog_de_Jour

I want to give more money to this place