Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Condom prices are pretty cheap when you consider

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Anyone who trusts "I'm on the pill" more than the time tested "my name is (insert fake name and burner cell phone number)" is a moron who gets what they deserve. CLS thought my name was Tom for like 6 months. When I finally decided I didn't hate spending time with her I told her my real name. She was sort of pissed at first, but she got over it. And who doesn't like telling their friends "this is my boyfriend, Fucks Like Bull?"

Never ever tell some slut in a bar your real name. Always have a burner phone. Victory.

So you agree with my "if you get pregnant I'll find you and kill you" backup plan?

I've always gone with Jake though. I've pulled off Jake for like 15 years
    I try to shy away from killing the white wimins. They track you for that shit. I just run off and she doesn't even have my real name. This is also why I live in a trailer. I can tow it to a new county in about half an hour. Ninja move, next level.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Anyone who trusts "I'm on the pill" more than the time tested "my name is (insert fake name and burner cell phone number)" is a moron who gets what they deserve. CLS thought my name was Tom for like 6 months. When I finally decided I didn't hate spending time with her I told her my real name. She was sort of pissed at first, but she got over it. And who doesn't like telling their friends "this is my boyfriend, Fucks Like Bull?"

Never ever tell some slut in a bar your real name. Always have a burner phone. Victory.

So you agree with my "if you get pregnant I'll find you and kill you" backup plan?

I've always gone with Jake though. I've pulled off Jake for like 15 years
    I'm a pussy who is afraid to get the job done
    Sad!!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    @Swaye threatening and intimidation are my deal.

Maybe doogman is more your speed