Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jayden Williams, 2019 3* DB, Corona (Centennial), CA (Offered 11/15/18)

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    That ref should have been fired on the 50 yard line for blowing that read option dead when the RB got hit but the QB kept it and scored. Completely changed that game.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018

That ref should have been fired on the 50 yard line for blowing that read option dead when the RB got hit but the QB kept it and scored. Completely changed that game.

When did we stop demanding seppuku?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

When did we stop demanding seppuku?
    Ya must be lost zipper head, this is trump’s merica
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    I agree with Hillsboro Duck.

If I was the centennial coach I would have Bobby Bouchered that referee!!! Like a big choo choo train.

Worst call I have ever seen. I think he has future pac12 referee written all over him.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Seen that more tims than I care to remember
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kid needs to commit already. It’s been a few days and still ZERO other offers. Don’t like the offer but who cares what I think.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ok fruit cakes, come the fuck down. If jimmy has him higher on his board there has to be a reason

Because he’s out of options...
    See you dumb fucks, take your vote downs and shove em up your nether region.

Titus, who was not a top top guy, is getting hit up now by udub.

I knew this offer reaked of desperation.

If the kid wants to be a dawg, he needs to commit now.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Is JImMY lAkE dAmAgeD GOodS?!?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Washington did extended an offer contingent on him getting his SAT scores into them.

Word is that hasn't happened yet because he's still waiting on them. Once that obstacle is overcome, they will set a visit date with him.

Lake will be in-home with McDuffie at some point this week, but again, Ektard is not sure of exact day that will happen.

McDuffie is an automatic take and I doubt they take two, but Ektard says they are very intrigued by Williams' massive upside and versatility.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Washington did extended an offer contingent on him getting his SAT scores into them.

Word is that hasn't happened yet because he's still waiting on them. Once that obstacle is overcome, they will set a visit date with him.

Lake will be in-home with McDuffie at some point this week, but again, Ektard is not sure of exact day that will happen.

McDuffie is an automatic take and I doubt they take two, but Ektard says they are very intrigued by Williams' massive upside and versatility.

TYFYS, doing gods works. I still like pleasant Johnson better, but who the fuck am I to question jimmy lake
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

TYFYS, doing goods works. I still like pleasant Johnson better, but who the fuck am I to question jimmy lake
    “Goods works” JFC you are speeshual kind of stupid!
  • Options

TYFYS, doing goods works. I still like pleasant Johnson better, but who the fuck am I to question jimmy lake
    Whatever makes you feel better about yourself buddy
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

It does.
  • Options

It does.
    Glad to be at service
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Biggins & Angulo removed their CB's, wonder if the SAT didn't go well...
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

We offered him as a backup to McDuffie. Then McDuffie gave us the green light.
    Oh I know, just wondering if we're thinking about taking a 5th DB
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

We offered him as a backup to McDuffie. Then McDuffie gave us the purple light.
    Think of the BRAND!!1¡¡1
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

We offered him as a backup to McDuffie. Then McDuffie gave us the green light.
    Oh I know, just wondering if we're thinking about taking a 5th DB
    I doubt it.