Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I am a huge sixer fan and while i like the value I'm not sure our lineups get any better. We had the best starting 5 in the nba last year. Did it improve?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am a huge sixer fan and while i like the value I'm not sure our lineups get any better. We had the best starting 5 in the nba last year. Did it improve?

Covington and Sarich for JimmyB?

Yes.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Towns fantasy stock is through the Roof. True?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

Covington and Sarich for JimmyB?

Yes.
    But does it fit the lineup? We don't have as good of a lineup imo. Covington is a really good player and Dario can space the fucking floor.

Simmons Redick Cov Dario Embiid was easily the best starting 5 in the NBA last year statistically. Wasn't close.

Is Simmons Redick Butler Chandler Embiid really better? Especially with cap space considered? And Fultz?

Eh.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Butler is a supreme talent.

It remains to be seen whether he is Carmello 2.0 in terms of team chemistry/cancer. He says the right things but he didn't work with the Bulls and didn't work with the Timberwolves. Different from Carmello in that Carmello didn't usually call out his teammates but the same as something doesn't fit.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Butler is a supreme talent.

It remains to be seen whether he is Carmello 2.0 in terms of team chemistry/cancer. He says the right things but he didn't work with the Bulls and didn't work with the Timberwolves. Different from Carmello in that Carmello didn't usually call out his teammates but the same as something doesn't fit.

melo played no defense
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    The 4 1st round picks from Houston was a better deal for the TWolves than what they took