Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stephon Wright, 2019 4* DE, Cathedral HS, Los Angeles, CA (offered)

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

I love Wright so much. He’s one of my favorite players on the WC.

moast recent retweet

He's gonna look great in purple and gold.
    Oregon still think they have a shot with Ika, Thibs and Drake Jackson, I doubt they’d take Stephon right now and that’s fine with me.
    Oregon isn't getting a single one of them. They'd take Wright in a heart beat but he's a Dawg.
    You are one stupid fucker. Wright is going to ASU. Drake is going to SC. Thibs is a Duck and if Bama lands Sophser Ika will be too.
    Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC
    Thibs is a fart in the wind. UW and SC not recruiting him which is a huge red flag for a West coast recruit rated #1 overall in the country. Rumors about his parents wanting money. Is Oregon gonna pay up? FSU, Florida, Bama more likely than Oregon in the end when money starts changing hands.
    Ika is all Bama. If they don't have a spot for him then LSU, Utah, SC, maybe UW if they have room but they already got the top two NT's in the West with Bandes and Paama so Ika is no sweat off our backs. Ika is enamored by the big boy football and the big stage of the SEC. If Bama takes Sophser over him he could just as easily turn his attention to LSU. Oregon desperately needs him and are fucked without him. UW is sitting pretty.
    Making shit up is cool, but not reality. Wright will be a Sun Devil.

Ika will be a Duck if Bama takes Sophser. Ware-Hudson is a beast and is being recruited as a zero also. Ika would be great but they already have a good one there. I know, I know everyone Oregon recruits is overrated.
    No, moron. Oregon recruits good players but not every fucking kid you recruit is going to wear slimmer green.

What is it with you and consistently coming back to be verbally abused... I’m thinking you’re a sick fuck and cut yourself too and this is another way you get off.

Or you think by talking non-sense, you’ll get crazy ass responses like this one that will be seen by croots and that will make them lean to the green.

Either way you are a gook of the worst kind. Can I please send you a keg of bleach?
    Doogs haven't figured out after five years that they don't have an elite staff of recruiters but they keep acting like they do.

The StrongBad model is the most precious. If UW isn't recruiting a player they aren't good. No, UW isn't recruiting them because they have no shot.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018
    Mommster47🦆🥉 please stop hurting Bobs feelings.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited November 2018
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

Oregon still think they have a shot with Ika, Thibs and Drake Jackson, I doubt they’d take Stephon right now and that’s fine with me.
    Oregon isn't getting a single one of them. They'd take Wright in a heart beat but he's a Dawg.
    You are one stupid fucker. Wright is going to ASU. Drake is going to SC. Thibs is a Duck and if Bama lands Sophser Ika will be too.
    Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC
    Thibs is a fart in the wind. UW and SC not recruiting him which is a huge red flag for a West coast recruit rated #1 overall in the country. Rumors about his parents wanting money. Is Oregon gonna pay up? FSU, Florida, Bama more likely than Oregon in the end when money starts changing hands.
    Ika is all Bama. If they don't have a spot for him then LSU, Utah, SC, maybe UW if they have room but they already got the top two NT's in the West with Bandes and Paama so Ika is no sweat off our backs. Ika is enamored by the big boy football and the big stage of the SEC. If Bama takes Sophser over him he could just as easily turn his attention to LSU. Oregon desperately needs him and are fucked without him. UW is sitting pretty.

Ika will be a Duck if Bama takes Sophser. Ware-Hudson is a beast and is being recruited as a zero also. Ika would be great but they already have a good one there. I know, I know everyone Oregon recruits is overrated.
    No, moron. Oregon recruits good players but not every fucking kid you recruit is going to wear slimmer green.

What is it with you and consistently coming back to be verbally abused... I’m thinking you’re a sick fuck and cut yourself too and this is another way you get off.

Or you think by talking non-sense, you’ll get crazy ass responses like this one that will be seen by croots and that will make them lean to the green.

Either way you are a gook of the worst kind. Can I please send you a keg of bleach?
    Doogs haven't figured out after five years that they don't have an elite staff of recruiters but they keep acting like they do.

The StrongBad model is the most precious. If UW isn't recruiting a player they aren't good. No, UW isn't recruiting them because they have no shot.
    Oregon's "elite" staff of recruiters have yet to beat UW head-to-head for a single recruit. Meanwhile UW beat Oregon for Jacob Bandes, Nathaniel Kalepo, Sama Paama, Bralen Trice, Miki Ah You, and flipped Cameron Williams while also beating out USC and Notre Dame for several recruits. Now UW is on the verge of finishing much stronger than Oregon and signing a better class than Oregon regardless of the bullshit internet rankings and you can't handle it.

UW offers very few players compared to schools that throw offers out like candy like Oregon does. There are a lot of good players out there that never get offers from UW. This is true. But if a recruit gets offered by both UW and Oregon, the only way Oregon has a chance is if the UW offer is not committable. Just ask Criddell, Pittman, and Delgado. UW leftovers. And your QB commit would choose UW over Oregon in a heart beat if he had an offer. You are back to being little brother.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC

Time will tell but strongbad has nothing to do with how obnoxiously gookey you are. It’ll come down to talent development.

I still need you address for the bleach keg delivery.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC

Oregon's "elite" staff of recruiters have yet to beat UW head-to-head for a single recruit. Meanwhile UW beat Oregon for Jacob Bandes, Nathaniel Kalepo, Sama Paama, Bralen Trice, Miki Ah You, and flipped Cameron Williams while also beating out USC and Notre Dame for several recruits. Now UW is on the verge of finishing much stronger than Oregon and signing a better class than Oregon regardless of the bullshit internet rankings and you can't handle it.

UW offers very few players compared to schools that throw offers out like candy like Oregon does. There are a lot of good players out there that never get offers from UW. This is true. But if a recruit gets offered by both UW and Oregon, the only way Oregon has a chance is if the UW offer is not committable. Just ask Criddell, Pittman, and Delgado. UW leftovers. And your QB commit would choose UW over Oregon in a heart beat if he had an offer. You are back to being little brother.
    You're a 7 or 8 win program now that the OKG's are in charge. You're worse than OBK now.

Congrats on beating Fresno State last night.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC

Dude, you’re as bad as the gook. They are likely getting tibbs. They are going to have a top 5 class. Even if we pulled off a miracle with bru and ford (not sure we’ll even get one of them), their class will still be ranked higher.

Based on our previous classes and peterman in yr 5 didn’t beat the green machine, we should be concerned. I like dunk hunting and don’t want you to drink bleach but please come back to reality. We can hate them but they are out recruiting us... we need to beat them and hope we develope talent better than cristballz.

I would however appreciate you taking monster70-21 to the aurora and “helping” him check the water temp.
    Their class is vastly overrated. If you think they are recruiting better talent than Oklahoma, Texas, LSU, Clemson, and Michigan you're retarded. They don't have a top-10 class in the real world. In bullshit, inaccurate, made-up internet rankings, sure, they have a top-10 class.

I prefer to go by the opinions of the actual experts, college football coaches at the top programs instead of football amateurs doing made-up internet rankings. UW, USC, and blue blood national programs did not want most of Oregon's commits. That's a fact. UW wanted none of them after flipping Williams and they handed four of them to them on a silver platter as leftovers. SC wanted maybe three of them, one got seriously injured in Funa and they are looking to flip Elijah Blades and Jonah Tauanu'u. They haven't beaten Notre Dame for anybody. They haven't beaten Alabama or Ohio State for anybody. Big boy recruiting is not about amateur recruiting rankings. It's about who you beat. UW has more impressive recruiting wins than Oregon does right now and will finish with more overall. That tell me they're recruiting at a higher level than Oregon.

I don't give a fuck about bitch ass Kayvon Thibadeaux. You know why? Because neither do UW and USC which should tell you something. I mean how the fuck does that happen? The supposed #1 rated recruit in the country is from Cali and is a great student and yet UW, USC, Stanford, Cal, and UCLA all want nothing to do with him. Those coaches know something about him that has them running in the other direction. He'll be a huge bust wherever he goes. I seriously doubt he goes to Oregon (Alabama pays more) but don't really give a fuck if he does.

Yes, Oregon beat UW at home with a much more talented QB and UW had to lose the game first by missing a FG to give them a chance to do it. Am I at all worried about Oregon going forward? Fuck no. Sure, they'll get a handful of legit talented recruits like Sark did while at UW. But with the way UW is recruiting right now and the way they get the most out of their players, Oregon doesn't stand a fucking chance. Oregon will never beat UW again under Cristobal.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC

You're a 7 or 8 win program now that the OKG's are in charge. You're worse than OBK now.

Congrats on beating Fresno State last night.
    So Oregon went 4-8 in 2016. 7-6 in 2017. What's Oregon's record going to be after this season? 7-6 again? Sounds like perennial mediocrity to me. Your golden era is over.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So .... what's up with Stephon nowadays? #headscratch?
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2018
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC

Dude, you’re as bad as the gook. They are likely getting tibbs. They are going to have a top 5 class. Even if we pulled off a miracle with bru and ford (not sure we’ll even get one of them), their class will still be ranked higher.

Based on our previous classes and peterman in yr 5 didn’t beat the green machine, we should be concerned. I like dunk hunting and don’t want you to drink bleach but please come back to reality. We can hate them but they are out recruiting us... we need to beat them and hope we develope talent better than cristballz.

I would however appreciate you taking monster70-21 to the aurora and “helping” him check the water temp.
    Their class is vastly overrated. If you think they are recruiting better talent than Oklahoma, Texas, LSU, Clemson, and Michigan you're retarded. They don't have a top-10 class in the real world. In bullshit, inaccurate, made-up internet rankings, sure, they have a top-10 class.

I prefer to go by the opinions of the actual experts, college football coaches at the top programs instead of football amateurs doing made-up internet rankings. UW, USC, and blue blood national programs did not want most of Oregon's commits. That's a fact. UW wanted none of them after flipping Williams and they handed four of them to them on a silver platter as leftovers. SC wanted maybe three of them, one got seriously injured in Funa and they are looking to flip Elijah Blades and Jonah Tauanu'u. They haven't beaten Notre Dame for anybody. They haven't beaten Alabama or Ohio State for anybody. Big boy recruiting is not about amateur recruiting rankings. It's about who you beat. UW has more impressive recruiting wins than Oregon does right now and will finish with more overall. That tell me they're recruiting at a higher level than Oregon.

I don't give a fuck about bitch ass Kayvon Thibadeaux. You know why? Because neither do UW and USC which should tell you something. I mean how the fuck does that happen? The supposed #1 rated recruit in the country is from Cali and is a great student and yet UW, USC, Stanford, Cal, and UCLA all want nothing to do with him. Those coaches know something about him that has them running in the other direction. He'll be a huge bust wherever he goes. I seriously doubt he goes to Oregon (Alabama pays more) but don't really give a fuck if he does.

Yes, Oregon beat UW at home with a much more talented QB and UW had to lose the game first by missing a FG to give them a chance to do it. Am I at all worried about Oregon going forward? Fuck no. Sure, they'll get a handful of legit talented recruits like Sark did while at UW. But with the way UW is recruiting right now and the way they get the most out of their players, Oregon doesn't stand a fucking chance. Oregon will never beat UW again under Cristobal.
    This is such a doog post I love it
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Domicillo said:

AZDuck said:

moast recent retweet

Wright will be a Dawg
    Yes, Drake to SC

Does gook mean something different nowadays?
    Yes and no...
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Domicillo said:

Does anyone have any “sources” closer to this that have a beat on this or are we gonna be sitting here on our thumbs like Abdul and miah

yes

Massage me with a happy ending if it’s good new plz.

Don’t even bother if we’re going to lose him to Herm Edwards version of “OKG”

I think them or USC scare me the most. From interviews he does he’s very smart and basing his decision on life not so much hype.
    If he goes back to ASU on an unofficial this week, I’d be shocked if he doesn’t end up there.

Yeah so.... um like.... he went on an unofficial to ASU last week.

But hey, at least we can lean on the fact we’ve had a great track record under Pete when recruiting black kids in the LA area.

I would respect if Wright went to ASU because of the parties, or he has a passion for medicine and wants to do research into how to cure STD’s and there is no better research lab than ASU.

But if he says something about Herm’s OKG shit I’m going to be fucking livid.
    I hope that I end up being wrong, but I think you nailed it on the head.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

He didn’t commit to ASU and he’s been there twice. UW is better than ASU.

If we really want him he will be a Dawg.

Wrong