Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Acosta couch sale

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Acosta may be a douche, may be a pussy, may be a partisan hack hell bent on destroying Trump. I don't know, I haven't paid enough attention to have an opinion. He may deserve to never set foot in the WH again for all I know.

I do know one thing though, he didn't assault that girl. He didn't do anything inappropriate to her. That Sarah Sanders tweet is embarrassing and anyone agreeing with it or defending it should be ashamed. Fucking ridiculous.

Ignorance is bliss. Ask creepy
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Acosta may be a douche, may be a pussy, may be a partisan hack hell bent on destroying Trump. I don't know, I haven't paid enough attention to have an opinion. He may deserve to never set foot in the WH again for all I know.

I do know one thing though, he didn't assault that girl. He didn't do anything inappropriate to her. That Sarah Sanders tweet is embarrassing and anyone agreeing with it or defending it should be ashamed. Fucking ridiculous.

Ignorance is bliss. Ask creepy
    Fuck off Kunt.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

So if I say excuse me I can assault someone

Got it

That was assault?

Now we know who the real snowflakes are.
    Like I said it was when the Trump dude did it

But all you non partisan reasonable types would know that

Acosta didn't get booted for the grab, he got booted for being an asshole
    When you are fucking that strawman ass, please to be giving a reach around.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Dude61 said:

Proving once again Acosta wants to be the news instead of reporting the news.

This. Fucking THIS.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dude61 said:

Reaching and pressing at historical levels. Jesus what a foot soldier.
    Wronggggg.gif
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I see Bob furiously using askJeeves to find an example where Obama was mean to the press. Foaming at the mouth. "I must find an Obama example!!!!!"

It takes a minute.

Not really, just a few seconds.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-obamas-feud-with-fox-news/
    And on Thursday, the Treasury Department tried to exclude FOX News from pool coverage of interviews with a key official. It backed down after strong protests from the press.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

I see Bob furiously using askJeeves to find an example where Obama was mean to the press. Foaming at the mouth. "I must find an Obama example!!!!!"

It takes a minute.

Not really, just a few seconds.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-obamas-feud-with-fox-news/
    And on Thursday, the Treasury Department tried to exclude FOX News from pool coverage of interviews with a key official. It backed down after strong protests from the press.
    So we'll see if Trump backs down on Acosta.

Then again, we can't have a guy in there who's assaulting young women, so I applaud Trump there for doing the right thing.
  • Options

Dude61 said:

This. Fucking THIS.
    Show boating press isn't news man. Doesn't mean he isn't doing his job.

And, like it or not, when anyone from the press asks Sensitive Donnie a tuff question, it's going to be the very definition of a spectacle.

The issue here, if we're being honest, is that the Donny Boys don't like press going after their president, even when he begs for it.

The caravan bit was press question 101. Yeah, he knew the answer before he asked, but that's like 99.9% of the questions 99.9% of the time.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

Reaching and pressing at historical levels. Jesus what a foot soldier.
    We now have more evidence Acosta assaulted a woman than Kavanaugh.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    More like we like a guy who stands up to the jackals unlike the Bush family or Mutt Rimney who just liked to take it up the ass and ask for more
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Got it

That was assault?

The grab was a pathetic excuse.

Him being a total unprofessional d bag in the hopes of being a martyr was the sitch.

I guess it worked
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Got it

That was assault?

The grab was a pathetic excuse.

Him being a total unprofessional d bag in the hopes of being a martyr was the sitch.

I guess it worked
    Yes
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Finally watched the clip.

Assault? Come the fuck on.

And Trump is FS for depriving us(?) of more such theatre. That was great.
    Somehow I think there are plenty of lefties warming up in the bullpen to take a shot

Its good for their brand
  • Options
    edited November 2018

More like we like a guy who stands up to the jackals unlike the Bush family or Mutt Rimney who just liked to take it up the ass and ask for more

Terrible way to view the press in such exaggerated terms, and apologize for a guy 100% of the time who is not right 100% of the time.

There is no fucking reason on God's Green Earth that sensitive Donnie couldn't handle the caravan question.

Come on. You and your buddies like to talk tuff: if Donnie is going to use the caravan, then he should be able to handle Acosta's question.

Your version of it as Donnie doing the Lord's work is a little dramatic.

Vito Corleone could have handled that question w/o having an intern and a fat cross eyed Christian banana do his fighting for him. So unmanly.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018

Dude61 said:

This. Fucking THIS.

And, like it or not, when anyone from the press asks Sensitive Donnie a tuff question, it's going to be the very definition of a spectacle.

The issue here, if we're being honest, is that the Donny Boys don't like press going after their president, even when he begs for it.

The caravan bit was press question 101. Yeah, he knew the answer before he asked, but that's like 99.9% of the questions 99.9% of the time.
    I defy you to find any journalist covering the White House who acted the way Acosta did yesterday. At their worst Sam Donaldson and Dan Rather never came anywhere close to acting in the manner Acosta did yesterday. I love who you think you're not a partisan and above the political fray when the truth is you're a fucking partisan hack. Just because you're blind to how big a fucking shill you are doesn't mean you're not a shill Fulbright.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Dude61 said:

This. Fucking THIS.

I defy you to find any journalist covering the White House who acted the way Acosta did yesterday. At their worst Sam Donaldson and Dan Rather never came anywhere close to acting in the manner Acosta did yesterday. I love who you think you're not a partisan and above the political fray when the truth is you're a fucking partisan hack. Just because you're blind to how big a fucking shill you are doesn't mean you're not a shill Fulbright.
    Fuck off Donnie Boy Kunt.

(bold is gem of the day, and there have been a few, so congratulations)
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Good thing for freedom of press in this country. Could Trump be any more of a thin skinned pussy?

If your an asshole in my house you get kicked the fuck out too!
    Your husband kicked you out? Damn. Ts and Ps.
    No I'm not part of the 81% here.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2018
    Well at least you appreciate the truth. I can't tell you the number of times I've seen a Kunt who holds themselves out as a non-partisan who is above the fray with the truth is they are a fucking partisan hack. Just because you believe your fucking lies doesn't mean the rest of us have to Coug. You're a fucking fraud.

Hell at this very minute you're running interference for Acosta. Oh, but trust, him, he's not a hack folks.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Good thing for freedom of press in this country. Could Trump be any more of a thin skinned pussy?

If your an asshole in my house you get kicked the fuck out too!
    Your husband kicked you out? Damn. Ts and Ps.
    No I'm not part of the 81% here.
    You actually had to respond and clear that up?

LOL. Ok!