Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Most Sark players?

13»

Comments

• Options
    4321DAWGS4321DAWGS Member Posts: 98
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    he was too busy getting bribes to notice it was football season
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,312
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Field

Well you're right that under Ty they used it effectively. I always thought it had more to do with Sarks obsession with turning Lockner into a "pro" quarterback.

A thousand times this.

Sark got hired simply for his plan to turn Jack into a pro QB. And then every time Sark would look at the halftime stats and see Jack was under a 50% completion rate he'd come out and call screens and check downs to boost Jack's stats.

In Jack's defense, his "legend" isn't built on giving kick-ass pressers.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2013
    Myles Jack - We didn't want local players anyway.
    This conversation is mute.... Or fucktarded once Jack wins a heisman under Mora... The two alone symbolize doogism at its best. In state players, we don't need them, we don't need in state 5 star linemen, we got Cali recruits brah.... And Mora, don't get me started here

Imagine substituting the highest out of state recruits for local talent
    Myles for Shaq, Garnet and Banner for Kohler and anyone else, Russell for Kelly, Ducre, etc
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Field
    It's a body of work thing. I large, gooey, blubbery, manboobish body of work.
  • Options
    4321DAWGS4321DAWGS Member Posts: 98
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

4321DAWGS said:

certain people on the staff didnt want brostek to play last year. sark forced it even though it was obvious at practice he wasnt ready. he wanted to use his toy to take heat off of himself

On doogman, I remarked that it had to have been evident Brostek wasn't ready in practice because he was struggling against Portland State. Eklund assured me that Sark wouldn't play a guy they didn't think was ready. I called him a stupid motherfucker and got banned for a week.

how dare you use logic to talk about football. the only thing that matters is what sark thinks of dawgman and how to get more motherfuckers with extra chromosones to give em money. im sure fucklund assured you that sark also knew what he was doing. we have some great secrets coming out at our signing day party