Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #59: We Literally Always Lose to Cal

124»

Comments

• Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    LOL this one is gold
    honestly not sure if I prefer successful UW seasons over DDY rants
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

LOL this one is gold
    honestly not sure if I prefer successful UW seasons over DDY rants

I've been harpng on this for awhile

Frustrating mediocre football is good for HH
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Why doesn't DDY appreciate Pete's progressiveness in giving opportunities to the white boys who are demographically underrepresented in college football possibly due to racial discrimination?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

I need a shitty Rose Bowl this year.

I need to wipe my balls on the rest of the conference.

Found this thread for the same reason. All I can look forward to is rubbing our sweaty basement dweller balls all over the cougs and hope to catch an uninterested tOSU in the Rose.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    You mean an uninterested Purdue
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Just listened. Truly radio gold... the use of "unconscionable" in describing a noodle-armed college QB did not qualify as hyperbole at all. Couldn't have picked a better word. No recruiting update left me wanting more. I watched the Stanford game. Listening to this pod with the benefit of having watched the Stanford game was great.... the manhattans numbed the pain of that game.

I would like a little more conversation about the relationship between Pete and Browning if there's something there beyond Pete hates him...seems like the perfect subject for Dennis replete with Daddy/Son issues, poor parenting, lack of consequences, etc. and ready for some armchair psychology.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fuck you intellectuals who read. Who has time for that shit? Seriously, you're the ones who make the perfect the enemy of the good. Instead, work with your hands in the physical world. That's how you learn things like "Goliath would smash David 999 out of 1000 times" instead of being like Pete and thinking, "Hey, that David guy got lucky with a trick play, so why can't we? In fact, let's try it a couple times in every game." Meanwhile we recruit a roster full of Davids while USC, Oregon and Cal recruit all the Goliaths.

Does my rant not make sense? Well excuuuuuuuuuuuse ME!!!! You're the guys who read Malcolm Gladwell, so, you librarians can figure it out while Ima go change a tire on my truck!

This is why America is fucked.

Hi @AIRWOLF.
    America is fucked anyway. But UW football is fucked because of Peterman-level analysis like this.

It's almost as if DDY is fascinated by the genetics of the perfect male. Is he way into dudes, or something?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Fuck you intellectuals who read. Who has time for that shit? Seriously, you're the ones who make the perfect the enemy of the good. Instead, work with your hands in the physical world. That's how you learn things like "Goliath would smash David 999 out of 1000 times" instead of being like Pete and thinking, "Hey, that David guy got lucky with a trick play, so why can't we? In fact, let's try it a couple times in every game." Meanwhile we recruit a roster full of Davids while USC, Oregon and Cal recruit all the Goliaths.

Does my rant not make sense? Well excuuuuuuuuuuuse ME!!!! You're the guys who read Malcolm Gladwell, so, you librarians can figure it out while Ima go change a tire on my truck!

This is why America is fucked.

Hi @AIRWOLF.
    America is fucked anyway. But UW football is fucked because of Peterman-level analysis like this.

It's almost as if DDY is fascinated by the genetics of the perfect male. Is he way into dudes, or something?
    Dude we have a boared dedicated to obsessing over teenage male bodies
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Appreciate the pod and the DDY rants. Had to jump off the treadmill at one point. Laughed so hard I choked.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,889
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Time for another... can’t wait any longer