Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Stephon Wright, 2019 4* DE, Cathedral HS, Los Angeles, CA (offered)

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Not even gonna click the link. I see Illinois, I know it's over.
    I want Wright more than Ika. 400%
    Same.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Dood... Stephon Wright isn’t going to play OLB. If you want to say we need outside pass rushers I completely agree but at the OLB position. You keep saying we need speed and black people at DT, but we had exactly that in Jaylen and had to move him to OLB cuz our recruiting was so bad there and ILB we had to move Tevis Bartlett and replace him with Jaylen. So even if we did get speed and darkness at the position we’d have to move them to a position where their skillset doesn’t matchup therefore them not reaching their ceiling and Jaylen never played as much as he should’ve at DT in his career cuz why? The coaches saw him as too undersized. you keep contradicting yourself by saying NT get gassed out but then say how loaded we are. That’s the exact point I’m trying to make. We need as many as we can get. You can’t coach Size so you have to accumulate as many as possible so you don’t have a drop off between the first group and the third and even fourth group (right now our first group is Greg and levi followed by John Clark and Josiah Mr. we’re so loaded). As much as I hope everyone succeeds, you know that injuries, transfers, or simply not cutting it happens in every class just go back and look at every class and tell me if every player we’ve gotten has lived up to expectations. The problem with not having depth at the position is exactly what you’re talking about and kind of proving my point with the Penn State game. Vita and Greg had to play the whole game cuz Levi wasn’t ready now vita leaves insert Levi and you have the same problem but worse. Having Ryan Bowman and benning potoae being your outside pass rushers is where you need “speed and fast twitch” or as you say “black people”. You ever hear or Ariel ngata or joe tryon or savell smalls or Peter latu? If you have heard of them you prolly know that they are a lot faster and more flexible than benning and Ryan but they aren’t ready yet. And I don’t think you’ve seen paamas film if you think he’s a one dimensional gap filler that’s what everyone on this board is so high on him cuz he’s the Size of ika but he moves like tuitele (who is quite the pass rusher as well). I love how you named 4 people and said we’re going to be loaded when I just said you have to rotate 6. Ngalu isn’t a one dimensional run stopper at all. I think you’re confusing positions and what you need out of them cuz you’re so focused on calling me dumb that you quoted it, typed something out, quoted again, typed out almost the exact same sentence as if I’m as illiterate as you are. We need 6 rotational NT (Tuli, taimani, bandes, one more for my liking), we also need 4 five technique DT/DE (tuitele, ngalu, Stephon Wright, paama) and then 4-6 OLB who are fast enough to get after the pass rusher (ngata, tryon, ZTF, sav’ell, and a shit load of other people where you should be directing your anger towards due to the fact we were so thin there we had to move Jaylen there instead of being your faster, blacker pass rushing DT) if you follow along and learn how to read and also go back in time and play college football in a very similar to scheme as to what Petersen runs maybe you’ll understand that
    A. We want the same thing (hopefully you want udub to be a 20 year dynasty where instead of being afraid to sub in a John Clark we’re so deep that we’re afraid to sub in a 4 Star guy cuz that’s how it is at Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State, LSU, etc.)
    B. You’re anger towards me should be directed at Coach K and Bob Gregory cuz it’s not my fault we can’t recruit edge pass rushers so much so that all you Doogs are celebrating Bralen trice’s commitment when honestly, where I hope the program is goin, he is a 4th string situational guy who becomes our afraid to put in guy cuz we hopefully were that “loaded”
    C. You’re first point is very short sighted saying “well never have John Clark or Shane Bowman or Josiah Bronson like players playing for Pete ever again” so..... what about like.... next year? You think all these freshman are gonna play let alone not redshirt? You think Tuli and taimani are going to reach near their ceiling as redshirt freshman? You think Pete trusts them to play them the whole game or do you think he will rotate Bronson, Clark in and start Ryan Bowman and benning again? Even if we signed Thibodeaux AND Bru McCoy to play defense, Pete would still play Ryan Bowman and benning most of the snaps

Wall of text kills you.

Adderall is a hell of a drug you should try it.
    I took that shit rectally in the late 90's. You won't find anyone on here who has done more drugs than me. Rectally.
    I can’t keep up with kids slang these days. I had no idea the kids refer to dick as “drugs” lately. But good for you I can’t knock it cuz I haven’t tried it.... Consenually that is.
    Gay jokes don't work on me. Because I'm gay. Ding dong.
    happy and you know it
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2 CBs to ASU today, including Biggins
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

2 CBs to ASU today, including Biggins

Why is knowledge
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ASU, wtf? Coaches better about face if they truly want this kid. Based on medical retires, we have the room and based on our DL depth, we have the room. I would be disappointed if this guy goes else where. Sherm isn’t afraid of LA guys and he will build something good if given the chance. Dumb dumb peterman.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

ASU, wtf? Coaches better about face if they truly want this kid. Based on medical retires, we have the room and based on our DL depth, we have the room. I would be disappointed if this guy goes else where. Sherm isn’t afraid of LA guys and he will build something good if given the chance. Dumb dumb peterman.

we need this kid. I agree with you 100%.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Dumb dumb post. Most future UW commits are initially crystal balled elsewhere.
  • Options
    We need more niggas, so please come uw
  • Options

Yeah, this will help.

Mods, get this filth off our? boreds!
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dumb dumb post. Most future UW commits are initially crystal balled elsewhere.
    Fuck off.
  • Options

Yeah, this will help.

Fuck you duck, bring back @dnc
  • Options

Yeah, this will help.

Fuck you duck, bring back @dnc
    Don't speak of the dead boy.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

@Jack_Cobra dreamed of getting so many flags, who knew his distant cousin would show him up
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited November 2018

@Jack_Cobra dreamed of getting so many fags who knew his distant cousin would show him up
    crispr

• Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,975
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

From Stephon Wright ASU OV visit report:

"It was great," Wright said of his ASU visit. "I got to see more about the campus this time and learn more about the staff. My favorite part about the visit, I would say the presentation they did called Champions for Life. It was about how they prepare you for after football, setting you up so you have a 'Plan B' for what you do when football ends. Another part of the visit I really liked was just getting spending time with the coaches. They're all good people."

Hmmmm sounds familiar...

I still think this kid is all UW and keeping it close to the vest. He retweeted Calvert's commitment tweet btw.

Literally every single school has a program like this. It's modern D1 football. Even Rich Rod uses "OKG" do describe his recruits. Not be too much of a DOOG, but the difference is that Petersen actually takes the Built for Life stuff seriously after a kid commits.
    ASU didn't have this previously. It's an obvious rip off of Built for Life. Just thought it was amusing.
    Pretty sure peterman ripped from someone too. The difference is that, he actually drinks the fucking koolaid he is drinking
    Nope, Built for Life is original Pertersen. Good luck proving it's not.

Cant believe this is getting flagged. Sad to see how far this place has fallen since going mainstream.
  • Options

@Jack_Cobra dreamed of getting so many flags, who knew his distant cousin would show him up
    bitch i am the original cobra, the others are just fucking cock globig fags likes sven