Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hugh millen

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
Absolutely obliterates Aaron fuller for the Browning pick. Undressed him. On the honkers show.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Lots of anger. Fairly entertaining.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

Absolutely obliterates Aaron fuller for the Browning pick. Undressed him. On the honkers show.

He deserved to be obliterated. Horrible play by Browning. Awful play by Fuller. He basically gave up on the play. I don't see how you can explain it away watching the tape. Having said that Fuller would have escaped criticism if Browning just airmailed it.
    Correct viewpoint but wrong attribution ...

If I’m coaching Fuller I’m on his ass for stopping on the play and not being in position to try to bail his QB out off a fucktarded decision

But let’s be clear, the ball Browning threw needed to be thrown OUT OF BOUNDS ... Fuller wasn’t open, was undercut, and where the ball was thrown was in no position to be caught ... Browning makes fucktarded throws like this on a regular basis ... it’s amazing he has never learned from this
    two wrongs made a FUCK! moment
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

whuggy said:

jecornel said:

He deserved to be obliterated. Horrible play by Browning. Awful play by Fuller. He basically gave up on the play. I don't see how you can explain it away watching the tape. Having said that Fuller would have escaped criticism if Browning just airmailed it.
    Correct viewpoint but wrong attribution ...

If I’m coaching Fuller I’m on his ass for stopping on the play and not being in position to try to bail his QB out off a fucktarded decision

But let’s be clear, the ball Browning threw needed to be thrown OUT OF BOUNDS ... Fuller wasn’t open, was undercut, and where the ball was thrown was in no position to be caught ... Browning makes fucktarded throws like this on a regular basis ... it’s amazing he has never learned from this
    He's been getting with some poorly thrown balls all season either because his guys make a catch or get enough of the ball to make it a drop.
    How about his whole career?
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah"

-Softy whenever anybody else talks
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes