Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hugh millen

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I actually like Millen. He’s a drippy cunt sometimes but at least has opinions on things. In this case, I think he’s wrong for not calling out Browning for throwing that pick though... Fuller’s effort was terrible but Browning still had no business throwing that ball even if Fuller broke on it.

Doog Baird is just insufferable. He refuses to engage in any substantive conversation and talks over anyone who tries.

Baird offers no value, the guy needs to be put out to pasture already. Softy's an obnoxious human, but he actually gets riled up and is fun to listen to and isn't afraid to shit on people who need to be shit on. Millen would have better takes if it didn't take him 20 minutes to stutter through one page of dialogue.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I actually like Millen. He’s a drippy cunt sometimes but at least has opinions on things. In this case, I think he’s wrong for not calling out Browning for throwing that pick though... Fuller’s effort was terrible but Browning still had no business throwing that ball even if Fuller broke on it.

Doog Baird is just insufferable. He refuses to engage in any substantive conversation and talks over anyone who tries.

Baird offers no value, the guy needs to be put out to pasture already. Softy's an obnoxious human, but he actually gets riled up and is fun to listen to and isn't afraid to shit on people who need to be shit on. Millen would have better takes if it didn't take him 20 minutes to stutter through one page of dialogue.
    you just nutshelled why the Honks suck
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

you just nutshelled why the Honks suck
    You know what they say about another man's trash...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,712
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also stood outside the Husky locker room on that Corvallis trip giving shit to Jim Moore for passing up a Cuog game to see the Husky winning season streak end which did NOT happen

He is a funny guy and a good sport
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,100
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tất cả những gì được nói Jake Browning hút.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Once upon a time I met and talked to most everybody except Softy. In particular at the short lived DM recruiting banquets. Sat next to Hugh and he's a good guy. Really liked Rick too as did Baird. Had lunch with Kim and Ducks Rule (RIP). Did a Corvallis tailgate with Whiskey Dawg (RIP) Fetters, Kim, Fleenor, OrDawg among others.

Now we all hate each other not really but internet hate each other. Sad to see how far Husky nation has fallen

Wait, are you "RIP" 'ing Whisky because he doesn't post here anymore or because he really passed on?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Once upon a time I met and talked to most everybody except Softy. In particular at the short lived DM recruiting banquets. Sat next to Hugh and he's a good guy. Really liked Rick too as did Baird. Had lunch with Kim and Ducks Rule (RIP). Did a Corvallis tailgate with Whiskey Dawg (RIP) Fetters, Kim, Fleenor, OrDawg among others.

Now we all hate each other not really but internet hate each other. Sad to see how far Husky nation has fallen

Wait, are you "RIP" 'ing Whisky because he doesn't post here anymore or because he really passed on?
    Because he doesn't post here as far as we know

He's gone legit in real life
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Now these are the Grandpa Race stories that I risk violating my workplace IT policies for.
    You work?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Last I was on facebook (about 3 months ago) @WhiskeyDawg was alive and kicking. So was @GoORDucks, @WinlockBeav , @beaverfuzz and @orangeattack

@beavermobile , @SalkKeizDuck and @Crawlduck not so much
  • Options

I was captivated by how breathtakingly handsome Race Brannon was. It was like starring at God.
    wtfay?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was captivated by how breathtakingly handsome Race Brannon was. It was like starring at God.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Last I was on facebook (about 3 months ago) @WhiskeyDawg was alive and kicking. So was @GoORDucks, @WinlockBeav , @beaverfuzz and @orangeattack

Any word on the Glove?
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Any word on the Glove?
    Last I heard, @TheGlove and @LACoog moved to India and are producing Bollywood films.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyC1BrQd6g
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2018

Glad you're not dead.