Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I learned this week....

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

You still yapping? Shut up. I expect you to run away after you lose to Stanford too.

You seem like a really humongous pussy.
    I got that typo handled for you.

Thanks for the assist buddy!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2018

Weak loser, smoke and mirrors high octane poster ran away for a week after the huskies lost 30-27 and were eliminated from the playoffs. Nothing in the trenches. Returned immediately after a coog win. Speaks volumes. UW equivalent of Ozone.

This is a valid response to @Swaye 's disappearance.
    He's not getting off the hook, even his butt kissing fanboys here know he ran away with his tail tucked between legs for a week starting on Oct 13th, didn't return until yesterday when called out. Barked the loudest about bets he himself didn't step up to take when offered, ran away immediately after his team lost. The sort of behavior you'd expect from StrongArmCobra or Ozone. Weakest sauce I've ever seen. He should probably STFU in the future.

#PaperTiger
  • Options
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

You still yapping? Shut up. I expect you to run away after you lose to Stanford too.

Here's another 'tough' trash talker who didn't post for a week after the loss. The women's restroom is that way. ------>
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Obk is as mentally weak as the duck
  • Options
    dflea said:

Weak loser, smoke and mirrors high octane poster ran away for a week after the huskies lost 30-27 and were eliminated from the playoffs. Nothing in the trenches. Returned immediately after a coog win. Speaks volumes. UW equivalent of Ozone.

He's not getting off the hook, even his butt kissing fanboys here know he ran away with his tail tucked between legs for a week starting on Oct 13th, didn't return until yesterday when called out. Barked the loudest about bets he himself didn't step up to take when offered, ran away immediately after his team lost. The sort of behavior you'd expect from StrongArmCobra or Ozone. Weakest sauce I've ever seen. He should probably STFU in the future.

#PaperTiger
    lol

Talk about a paper fucking tiger. You ran that cockgobbler on your face all week, yet turned down multiple money bets because you're a gutless worm who has no faith in your shitty "the Coogs own us" team.

Get outta here, bitch. Your shit team is out of the conversation, even at the conference level.
    30-27. You're out of playoff contention. That's the only thing that matters in CFB. Did you and your sister Swaye share a nice cry in the ladies rooms after that?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

#PaperTiger
    lol

Faggot
    Agree.
  • Options

dflea said:

#PaperTiger
    lol

Faggot
    Agree.
    It's cute how the fan girls rally around their huckster.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Here's another 'tough' trash talker who didn't post for a week after the loss. The women's restroom is that way. ------>
    swallow. Bitch.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dflea said:

#PaperTiger
    lol

Faggot
    Agree.
    It's cute how the fan girls rally around their huckster.
    It must be TUFF seeing people that other people actually like. Times are hard obk. It will be okay.
  • Options
    edited October 2018

Pasted reputation.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2018

mg src="https://pli.io/257O2J.gif" alt="" />

Pasted reputation.

Que? You are doing it wrong.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Swaye said:

@obk it's going to be okay. You won your Super Bowl this year already by beating us. So you have that going for you. And #FlexFriday. Fourth in the Pac-12 North is pretty good. For retards.

Shut up. You ran away like a coward for a week and aren't even enough of a man to admit it. Leave the trash talking to those who can back it up in the future. You know, dudes like Yellow Snow, who hold their own in the trenches.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Plz don't hurt urself blitz! PUT THE SCISSORS DOWN!!!!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2018

Swaye said:

@obk it's going to be okay. You won your Super Bowl this year already by beating us. So you have that going for you. And #FlexFriday. Fourth in the Pac-12 North is pretty good. For retards.

Shut up. You ran away like a coward for a week and aren't even enough of a man to admit it. Leave the trash talking to those who can back it up in the future.
    1) Please to be telling me what I ran away from? You?
    2) Show me where I talked shit that UW would beat Oregon?

I think you have lost it man. Truly.