Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Arizona Democrat thinks its ok to fight for the Taliban and kill our troops

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
edited October 2018 in Tug Tavern
U.S. Democratic Senate hopeful Kyrsten Sinema said “I don’t care” if people go and fight for the Taliban in Afghanistan in a newly resurfaced radio interview and co-hosted a radio show with a conspiracy theorist who claimed the September 11, 2001 terror attacks were perpetrated by the government.

During the interview, Sinema told the host that she didn't object to individuals going abroad and fighting for groups hostile to the U.S.
“As an individual, if I want to go fight in the Taliban army, I go over there, and I’m fighting for the Taliban, I’m saying that’s a personal decision,” Hancock told Sinema, who was then a Green Party activist.

“Fine. I don’t care if you go and do that, go ahead,” she replied

https://foxnews.com/politics/senate-dem-hopeful-kyrsten-sinema-said-i-dont-care-if-people-go-to-fight-for-taliban-against-us?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A%20foxnews%2Fpolitics%20%28Internal%20-%20Politics%20-%20Text%29

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,640 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

And?

Treason isn't a voting issue for democrats
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

And?

That's treason now?
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    edited October 2018
    You don’t have to go there to fight for the taliban. Just stay home and work remote or join antifa.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Is Arizona really that fucked today? Or will that bandwagon-jumping idiot lose by double digits?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,857
    hurts azduck imo
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Better get out and vote Bitchfork, this is your territory

They've spent a fortune trying to make her pretty. Above the neck? Eh, there's always Photoshop. Below the neck? Fuck no. She's on the Hillary diet. Get to the gym, fatso.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

That's treason now?
    Now?

What a dumbfuck
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,857

Better get out and vote Bitchfork, this is your territory

Nah brah I live in Las Vegas

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

That's treason now?
    Now?

What a dumbfuck
    Section 3.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.
    Context:

Later, Sinema and Hancock discussed their political views, with Hancock taking up the libertarian argument against intervention and raising as a hypothetical against Sinema's worldview if she would oppose him joining the Taliban army.
    "Now you would say, maybe we do owe something to the world, as long as it's nice and sweet and peaceful and what you want to do," Hancock said to Sinema on his show, "Declare Your Independence with Ernest Hancock."
    "Well it's not so much a candy cane kind of theory as you're making it stand out," Sinema responded. "But I do think that those of us who are privileged to have more do owe something to others."
    "By force?" Hancock asked. "By me, as an individual, if I want to go fight in the Taliban army, I go over there and I'm fighting for the Taliban. I'm saying that's a personal decision..."
    "Fine," Sinema interjected, "I don't care if you want to do that, go ahead."
    Hancock then listed off other hypotheticals, including joining Britain's Royal Air Force in World War II to fight the Germans bombing London, saying he has no problems with what individuals choose to do with their money, as long as its not by government force. Sinema responded by saying, "When you say we owe something to the world, my definition of owing something to the world does not involve war and destruction."
    Sinema then said she'd like to get back on topic to her opposition to the Iraq War.
    "I don't want to debate any kind of, I don't know, fiscal opportunities with you," Sinema said. "I'm interested in talking about the war. Specifically I'm interested in talking about opposition to the war that's happening tomorrow."
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Trumpanzees are always going to trumpanzee. There is no other comment necessary.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

That's treason now?
    Now?

What a dumbfuck
    Section 3.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture except during the life of the person attainted.
    Looks like you answered your own question.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

And?

That's treason now?
    Now?

What a dumbfuck
    Section 3.

Looks like you answered your own question.
    I always knew you were smart.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Watch while this thread turns into 10 pages of Hondo defending Politicians who support the Taliban over USA

Watch while this thread turns into 10 pages of Hondo defending Politicians who support the Taliban over USA

Providing context is defending now. Got it.
    Treason has no context

Ask John Brennan, CNN and the unhinged left who have all accused Trump of treason

You're defending Tammy Taliban here hondo.