Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Arizona Democrat thinks its ok to fight for the Taliban and kill our troops

124»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,973 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Why is C-Dawg so angry all the time? Small dick? Getting cucked? TDS? WTGWT??

Trumpanzee gonna trumpanzee.

Dance and jump around some more for my entertainment you retarded fucking monkey.
    I'm just trying to understand the source of your pain so I can help. I want all Americans to be great. Even angry cucks. Worry bout u bro! :heartbreak:
    That’s so sweet! You want to help...

Do you have a garage in the hovel you live in? A car that you can drive into the hovel’s garage? Here’s how you can help:

Drive in. Keep the engine running. Close the windows. Shut the garage door. Play your favorite tac town tracks.

You’ll thank me later.
    Hey, I clearly stated that I wake up every day with a smile on my face knowing that I live in the greatest country in the world. I know I'm lucky to be a part of the greatest presidency this nation has ever seen.

But it seems like you have thought this one through so I will keep you in my prayers. Stay safe!
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Trumpanzee gonna trumpanzee.

Dance and jump around some more for my entertainment you retarded fucking monkey.
    I'm just trying to understand the source of your pain so I can help. I want all Americans to be great. Even angry cucks. Worry bout u bro! :heartbreak:
    That’s so sweet! You want to help...

Do you have a garage in the hovel you live in? A car that you can drive into the hovel’s garage? Here’s how you can help:

Drive in. Keep the engine running. Close the windows. Shut the garage door. Play your favorite tac town tracks.

You’ll thank me later.
    Hey, I clearly stated that I wake up every day with a smile on my face knowing that I live in the greatest country in the world. I know I'm lucky to be a part of the greatest presidency this nation has ever seen.

But it seems like you have thought this one through so I will keep you in my prayers. Stay safe!
    No Ts&Ps? I’m feeling like you have some issues. Thanks? I guess...
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,973 Founders Club
    Stay positive!
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    PurpleJ said:

Stay positive!

HIV positive
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018
    PurpleJ said:

He hates having salt poured into his bleeding, festering Hillary wounds.

Doubt for a second he's butthurt and festering? Just watch.