Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Suggestion for new poasters

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

It's tim to chinvoke the HH redshirt rule. Rookie handles can get poasting access to the boreds for 4 weeks during the season, the rest of the weeks they get to lurk and soak up the culture, giving them tim to really get a feel for mix it up with the HHBs.

We can assemble an HH coaching staff of grizzled veterans who evaluate new handles and determine which weeks they get access. In the rare event that a youngster shows extreme promise the staff can even decide to take the redshirt off and give them unlimited access.

I think this would be really beneficial for the @Jack_Cobra, @SECDAWG and especially @dirtysouwfdawg's of the world.

Are you on the board of investors? Didn’t think so. So how about not make rules.
    Or you could live a life of abundance and take suggestions from BOI members and non BOI members
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,963
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was like Buttah or Rapp and basically All HH 1st team from day 1.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

All that, and modesty to boot.
  • Options
    TAHOEDUCKTAHOEDUCK Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

It's tim to chinvoke the HH redshirt rule. Rookie handles can get poasting access to the boreds for 4 weeks during the season, the rest of the weeks they get to lurk and soak up the culture, giving them tim to really get a feel for mix it up with the HHBs.

We can assemble an HH coaching staff of grizzled veterans who evaluate new handles and determine which weeks they get access. In the rare event that a youngster shows extreme promise the staff can even decide to take the redshirt off and give them unlimited access.

I think this would be really beneficial for the @Jack_Cobra, @SECDAWG and especially @dirtysouwfdawg's of the world.

FUCK ! E suck scrambled The Woodshed, I'll just go back to lurking this is too complicated
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If *we did this, we should add a suddenly senior clause to the fine print too. There's a point where, if a poster isn't making *us better anymore, he's making *us worse and needs to be put down.
  • Options
    chuck said:

If *we did this, we should add a suddenly senior clause to the fine print too. There's a point where, if a poster isn't making *us better anymore, he's making *us worse and needs to be put down.
    Best. Idea. This. Week.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is modesty a half brain virtue? Me thinks not. This place was built on show boating and grand standing.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is modesty a half brain virtue? Me thinks not. This place was built on smoking weed and talking shit.
    You're better than this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Is modesty a half brain virtue? Me thinks not. This place was built on smoking weed and talking shit.
    You're better than this.
    My 1st ever post was about having smoked weed and talked shit in person with Race.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,629
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Get fucked
    That's the kind of talk that could earn an otherwise shaky contributer a 5th year. Better keep stepping up though. Decision time is near.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

You're better than this.
    My 1st ever post was about having smoked weed and talked shit in person with Race.
    Peaked too early, IMO
    I ain't ded though. RIP @dnc.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Get fucked
    That's the kind of talk that could earn an otherwise shaky contributer a 5th year. Better keep stepping up though. Decision time is near.
    Contributor? I would not call my poast that
  • Options

MisterEm said:

You're better than this.
    Peaked too early, IMO
    I ain't ded though. RIP @dnc.
    Bob Robertson aliver than Paul Allen POTD!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Can we put J and alts on a 5 post per day pitch count?
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm the only GOOD new poster.

Case closed.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

You're better than this.
    Peaked too early, IMO
    Now all we get is rowing
    Sad. But we are a lame rowing school after all.