Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Suggestion for new poasters

13»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I just get out there and rip it
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

I just get out there train wreck it

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,959 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2018
    For funsies I looked up a few of my first poasts and I answered somebody’s question RE: stuff to do in the area around Century Link before a Seahawks game with his son...100% in earnest.

Oh, sweet summer child.

Now I know to recommend the Ram at U village’s incredible "Ribs 'n Rickshaw" special.

$15.99. Great Deal.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

For funsies I looked up a few of my first poasts and I answered somebody’s question RE: stuff to do in the area around Century Link before a Seahawks game with his son...100% in earnest.

Oh, sweet summer child.

Now I know to recommend the Ram at U village’s incredible "Ribs 'n Rickshaw" special.

$15.99. Great Deal.

Fresh, earnest faces are soon soiled.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

It's tim to chinvoke the HH redshirt rule. Rookie handles can get poasting access to the boreds for 4 weeks during the season, the rest of the weeks they get to lurk and soak up the culture, giving them tim to really get a feel for mix it up with the HHBs.

We can assemble an HH coaching staff of grizzled veterans who evaluate new handles and determine which weeks they get access. In the rare event that a youngster shows extreme promise the staff can even decide to take the redshirt off and give them unlimited access.

I think this would be really beneficial for the @Jack_Cobra, @SECDAWG and especially @dirtysouwfdawg's of the world.

Are you on the board of investors? Didn’t think so. So how about not make rules.
    When did Fleenor hack your account?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

Oh, sweet summer child.

$15.99. Great Deal.

Fresh, earnest faces are soon soiled.
    carrotbukkake.gif

It's tim to chinvoke the HH redshirt rule. Rookie handles can get poasting access to the boreds for 4 weeks during the season, the rest of the weeks they get to lurk and soak up the culture, giving them tim to really get a feel for mix it up with the HHBs.

We can assemble an HH coaching staff of grizzled veterans who evaluate new handles and determine which weeks they get access. In the rare event that a youngster shows extreme promise the staff can even decide to take the redshirt off and give them unlimited access.

I think this would be really beneficial for the @Jack_Cobra, @SECDAWG and especially @dirtysouwfdawg's of the world.

Are you on the board of investors? Didn’t think so. So how about not make rules.
    When did Fleenor hack your account?
    Doogman 2.0

It is known
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Or you could live a life of abundance and take suggestions from BOI members and non BOI members
    OK. It’s been considered and it’s a fucking stupid idea. Next.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Or you could live a life of abundance and take suggestions from BOI members and non BOI members
    OK. It’s been considered and it’s a fucking stupid idea. Next.
    TYFYS!!
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

MisterEm said:

I was like Buttah or Rapp and basically All HH 1st team from day 1.

All that, and modesty to boot.
    Is modesty a half brain virtue? Me thinks not. This place was built on smoking weed and talking shit.
    You're better than this.
    My 1st ever post was about having smoked weed and talked shit in person with Race.
    Peaked too early, IMO
    Now all we get is rowing
    “All I saw was paddle”

Todd Marineovich