Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why the Huskies suck ass at recruiting and football

124»

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Ouch. Going to toot my own horn because Huck the Fuskies.

You can say fuck here, faggot.
    Does that trigger you or are you a little slow? I see that education from UW has done you well. #HuckTheFuskies
    You don't fit in.
  • Options
    IEnjoyHuskiesTearsIEnjoyHuskiesTears Member Posts: 44
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2018
    IDGAF if I fit in or not. Just giving y'all some of your own medicine. Y'all don't seem too like it too much :(
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

IDGAF if I fit in or not. Just giving y'all some of your own medicine. Y'all don't seem too like it too much :(

Fuck off
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Which gutless little bitch is you?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2018

It's actually simple, because your coaches are a bunch of lazy fucks and can't recruit to the caliber of Oregon. They will always be in Oregon's shadow because UW will never be a national brand. Say hello to the Bama of the West because it's coming the way we're recruiting. Have fun eating our dust on the recruiting trail consistently and getting your ass whooped. I'll be looking forward to another streak starting this season!

You're not being subtle enough to pull this off. Hello D2D.

I fucking invented that shit. 15 years later look at my fucking handle; and I still get dumb fucks here who call me a cougar in an attempt to hurt my feelings.

If you want to pull this off, I will happily give you some tutoring. But I charge. Nothing is free and creep's world.
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

It's actually simple, because your coaches are a bunch of lazy fucks and can't recruit to the caliber of Oregon. They will always be in Oregon's shadow because UW will never be a national brand. Say hello to the Bama of the West because it's coming the way we're recruiting. Have fun eating our dust on the recruiting trail consistently and getting your ass whooped. I'll be looking forward to another streak starting this season!

Even the quook foot soldiers know what's up. We're averaging a weight of more than 332 lbs across the line and just burgled another 4* recruit, this time from USC. It's all about the stars. It's all about the sizzle. It's all about the players with the cool, catchy names. Trikweze, Dollars, Ge'mon the Demon. Oregon is undergoing a colossal transformation. The lingering stench of Helf has been fumigated from the premises and a new day has dawned. Pencil us in for a 2019 playoff berth. The grellow phoenix is rising over the Autzen porking lot again.
    Sounds like u are backing this quook
    Up obkrazy...Bama of west coast??? I hate to break it to ya but I will try gently...ducks will ever never make the final. Not enough beef or power. I can’t say more than that. Speed kills as u know but got to have beef and power. ..it’s just not there for yer team. Kill yer self now

You seem really fucking stupid. Crime and he; read the thread again starting from the top, and then ask yourself this question: is this a whoosh?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

EAT MY FUCKING ASS!!
  • Options

I fucking invented that shit. 15 years later look at my fucking handle; and I still get dumb fucks here who call me a cougar in an attempt to hurt my feelings.

If you want to pull this off, I will happily give you some tutoring. But I charge. Nothing is free and creep's world.
    I hate to break it to you, but that's not me lmao
  • Options

I hate to break it to you, but that's not me lmao
    NOFC
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam