Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What do you carry?

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I don't choose to carry outside of my house, but I have a number of friends that work late an have to travel in some sketchy neighborhoods who do choose to carry. Better to have a "fire extinguisher" and not need it than to need one and not have it.

It's dark outside. Be afraid.
    Why do you carry a gun in the woods pussy? Bear attacks are very rare. You must be a real Kunt.
    If you don't know the difference between a bear and an actual human being. I can't help you.
    If fake teats are your thing I guess. Who cares bout her flat white ass. What do you do with tits? You can slide cock betwixt, you can dump on, but they mean little in the grand scheme. Ass is important. Thats what you stare at while puttin a poundins on. Big tits just get lost in the shuffle.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,223 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I don't choose to carry outside of my house, but I have a number of friends that work late an have to travel in some sketchy neighborhoods who do choose to carry. Better to have a "fire extinguisher" and not need it than to need one and not have it.

Why do you carry a gun in the woods pussy? Bear attacks are very rare. You must be a real Kunt.
    If you don't know the difference between a bear and an actual human being. I can't help you.
    I like bears more than a lot of humans. HTH
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,223 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I tell you what, all you fags who don't want to carry a gun, don't carry one. Works for you. I'll keep carrying one because on the very small chance I am ever in a situation where shit has gone completely sideways I might have a chance to not get shot in the face. Everyone is happy.

I stand with Swaye.

It's the bane of the rabbit people who are unable to care for themselves. People that can take care of themselves really piss them off and make them feel like total pussies. Therefore they don't want those people to have the means to defend themselves. They want to drag the can do folks down to their level of faggotry.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,006 Founders Club
    edited October 2018
    Swaye said:

I tell you what, all you fags who don't want to carry a gun, don't carry one. Works for you. I'll keep carrying one because on the very small chance I am ever in a situation where shit has gone completely sideways I might have a chance to not get shot in the face. Everyone is happy.

You're more than welcome to be a dumbass that finds it necessary to carry a weapon in public, if it makes you feel safer. I support the 2nd amendment.

The fact of the matter is this. If someone has a gun pointed at you long enough for you to realize it, they are using it for intimidation and aren't planning on using it. Might as well laugh and dare them to pull the trigger. If you ever get shot at, you won't have enough time to react and protect yourself. If you are able to unholster your weapon and turn the safety off, I hope you are competent enough to get positive identification and hit the shooter instead of innocent bystanders. Doubt it bro.

I'm keeping my weapons in the home, because I'm not Clint Eastwood. Like Johnny Cash says... don't take your guns to town. But come in my house in the middle of the night and I'll gladly splatter your innards all over the walls.
    Sledog said:

Swaye said:

I stand with Swaye.

It's the bane of the rabbit people who are unable to care for themselves. People that can take care of themselves really piss them off and make them feel like total pussies. Therefore they don't want those people to have the means to defend themselves. They want to drag the can do folks down to their level of faggotry.
    Found the pussy.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

You're more than welcome to be a dumbass that finds it necessary to carry a weapon in public, if it makes you feel safer. I support the 2nd amendment.

The fact of the matter is this. If someone has a gun pointed at you long enough for you to realize it, they are using it for intimidation and aren't planning on using it. Might as well laugh and dare them to pull the trigger. If you ever get shot at, you won't have enough time to react and protect yourself. If you are able to unholster your weapon and turn the safety off, I hope you are competent enough to get positive identification and hit the shooter instead of innocent bystanders. Doubt it bro.

I'm keeping my weapons in the home, because I'm not Clint Eastwood. Like Johnny Cash says... don't take your guns to town. But come in my house in the middle of the night and I'll gladly splatter your innards all over the walls.
    But I'm hearing people are more dangerous than bears.
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

But I'm hearing people are more dangerous than bears.
    You should test this theory out and challenge a bear to a fist fight.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

I bet this dumb mother fucker used your advice. https://www.wweek.com/news/courts/2018/09/13/grand-jury-declines-to-indict-psu-campus-police-officers-in-fatal-shooting-that-killed-a-man-in-front-of-the-cheerful-tortoise/
    I always feel so safe when I see some guy 8 beers deep at the bar with an open carry.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    PurpleJ said:

I always feel so safe when I see some guy 8 beers deep at the bar with an open carry.

Gun free zones are the most dangerous places in America. Think how many lives could have been saved at that night club in Florida is everyone was packing.
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Gun free zones are the most dangerous places in America. Think how many lives could have been saved at that night club in Florida is everyone was packing.
    You should kill yourself.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

You should kill yourself.
    With a licensed firearm
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    or even unlicensed.

If you want it untraceable, I know a guy who is #tactowntuff I could get a Pm to.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The guilt and shame of 40K.

Huh?

Same
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

We know.

• USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    PurpleJ said:

Don’t know where you live but in WA it’s illegal to take a gun into a bar.
  • RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

We know.

Greg Gaines is a bear's bear.