Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WOOF

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,349
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Do we expect another one today?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,517
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing that recruiting is a JOKE.

Per Coach Pete. On national TV.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Don’t think so - my guess is we blow Henry away and he goes home and thinks about it and pulls the trigger. But that’s based on “info” not really my read of the situation.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Don’t think so - my guess is we blow Henry away and he goes home and thinks about it and pulls the trigger. But that’s based on “info” not really my read of the situation.

So what's your read of the situation?
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Damn! Was hoping to keep the weekend 'WOOFs' rolling! Can We get your read of the situation dennis cause obviously your information/opinion is way more reliable than the recruiting "experts"
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So what's your read of the situation?
    Bama, obviously
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    whuggy said:

Quick story. Not that cool but whatever. They always bring these recruits in on a boat from Ivars. Henry and Trice were on the boat waiting to get off when a thirty something chick from the shore was doing her best to get Henry to commit. I thought to myself if this was a real football school there would have been a dozen of our hottest coeds waiting to "encourage" the boys as they got off the boat. Made me wonder if Bama and Clemson roll out the hotties for these visits. I know it's not Petersen's style but I thought geez step it up man.

YKW
  • Options
    whuggy said:

Quick story. Not that cool but whatever. They always bring these recruits in on a boat from Ivars. Henry and Trice were on the boat waiting to get off when a thirty something chick from the shore was doing her best to get Henry to commit. I thought to myself if this was a real football school there would have been a dozen of our hottest coeds waiting to "encourage" the boys as they got off the boat. Made me wonder if Bama and Clemson roll out the hotties for these visits. I know it's not Petersen's style but I thought geez step it up man.

Are you sure? Thought it has been thirty some years since Roof was thirty something.