Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskies at Autzen Stadium

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    No shit, just the facts man. If UW comes to Eugene overconfident, underprepared or both. Even if they show up stone cold sober and prepared, they're facing a very different animal than before. It's going to be all out war.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

There won't be any excuses for UO to fall back on as long as we go down to Berkeley and take care of business this Saturday. Channeling the aggression from Stanford and routing Cal is what should happen. Wounded ducks don't sink, they battle even harder, is what they're saying over at the Bear Insider. No truer words have ever been spoken. Ask Stanford. They know we're back. Then two weeks to prepare to take down Chris Petersen. In all likelihood you will be facing a VERY GOOD Oregon team this time around, totally revamped, with a new philosophy and physical as hell, completely changed from the uninspired dreck you shat all over in 2016/2017.

Still young and inexperienced though, with a piss poor defense against the pass. That's one area where Cristobal needs more time to get his own guys in there. But Shitsox is, well, shit and Peterman isn't dealing with Helfrich or Taggart anymore.

We're on a mission to take back what's ours.

The only way we lose this game is if we beat ourselves, or the Huskies play at a 2016 lights out level. Even then that likely won't be enough if Oregon is clicking on all cylinders for 4 quarters.

You gonna be on the Quinalt or Clackamas?
    I don't know what the fuck you're even talking about.
    Sorry wrong Quook troll.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

No shit, just the facts man. If UW comes to Eugene overconfident, underprepared or both. Even if they show up stone cold sober and prepared, they're facing a very different animal than before. It's going to be all out war.

They won't. I agree that Oregon is better. Unfortunately, your QB is amazing, but we have arguably the best secondary in the country.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

They won't. I agree that Oregon is better. Unfortunately, your QB is amazing, but we have arguably the best secondary in the country.
    We'll need to run the ball well and control the line of scrimmage to win. And take your running backs out of the game and force Brownsocks to try to be a game day hero. He's no Costello, rattling Brownsocks will be a top priority.
  • Options
    Now that I've ran the blind rage of the angry quook out of my system and can think more clearly, this should be a hard fought battle. If we beat Cal, we ride the momentum and beat UW by one or two touchdowns. If we lose to Cal or lose Herbert, it's a different story. The first story is the only acceptable outcome.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m hearing Neuheisal didn’t win with his guys but gilby BLEEDS purple and GOLD and will get us back to TUFF football. Former OL coaches always make the TUFFEST HCs.

More than 500 yards on a stout Trees defense and pushing around the #7 team in the nation for most of the game.

Yeah, I think it's safe to assume he brings a level of TUFFNESS to the program Oregon hasn't seen in a long time.
    Nothing screams tuff like snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, at home, vs a team playing for 2nd in the north.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    chuck said:

I’m hearing Neuheisal didn’t win with his guys but gilby BLEEDS purple and GOLD and will get us back to TUFF football. Former OL coaches always make the TUFFEST HCs.

More than 500 yards on a stout Trees defense and pushing around the #7 team in the nation for most of the game.

Yeah, I think it's safe to assume he brings a level of TUFFNESS to the program Oregon hasn't seen in a long time.
    Nothing screams tuff like snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, at home, vs a team playing for 2nd in the north.
    Stanford is an undefeated top 10 team and is in the pole position, but you're one of the teams playing for 2nd in the North.

They are also a team we absolutely manhandled. They had no business winning that game. They agree. Silly mistakes by freshmen were the difference in that game.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I actually admire how much stupid shit @oregonblitzkrieg is talking after a loss.

Trolls gonna troll

I think he's crying not trolling.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2018

I actually admire how much stupid shit @oregonblitzkrieg is talking after a loss.

Trolls gonna troll

Pot meet kettle
  • Options
    dflea said:

Trolls gonna troll

You're going to be screaming at the TV and kicking over your warm Raineer beer if Shitsox lays another egg in another big game.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dflea said:

Trolls gonna troll

You're going to be screaming at the TV and kicking over your warm Raineer beer if Shitsox lays another egg in another big game.
    Bring on Baby Beiber time.

Just wait til the next Jake gets his reads down....
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    A healthy Shitsox and you winning your next two games is the desired outcome. I'm a UW fan for the next two weeks.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

Trolls gonna troll

Browning is going to torch your asses.

Just like last time.

And the time before that.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Stanford is an undefeated top 10 team and is in the pole position, but you're one of the teams playing for 2nd in the North.

They are also a team we absolutely manhandled. They had no business winning that game. They agree. Silly mistakes by freshmen were the difference in that game.
    Manhandled them right into a 2nd half comeback victory. Tuff.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    How tall are UW's recievers?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's just another game for us. WSU is our TRUE rival.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

How tall are UW's recievers?

Tall enough to torch the midget quook DBs with a WAC 2nd string arm.

HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

We'll need to run the ball well and control the line of scrimmage to win. And take your running backs out of the game and force Brownsocks to try to be a game day hero. He's no Costello, rattling Brownsocks will be a top priority.
    Isn't that basically the key to EVERY fucking football game? "We have a chance to win if we control the line of scrimmage and turn your team into a one dimensional passing team."

Great analysis is great as always.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,695
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

There won't be any excuses for UO to fall back on as long as we go down to Berkeley and take care of business this Saturday. Channeling the aggression from Stanford and routing Cal is what should happen. Wounded ducks don't sink, they battle even harder, is what they're saying over at the Bear Insider. No truer words have ever been spoken. Ask Stanford. They know we're back. Then two weeks to prepare to take down Chris Petersen. In all likelihood you will be facing a VERY GOOD Oregon team this time around, totally revamped, with a new philosophy and physical as hell, completely changed from the uninspired dreck you shat all over in 2016/2017.

Still young and inexperienced though, with a piss poor defense against the pass. That's one area where Cristobal needs more time to get his own guys in there. But Shitsox is, well, shit and Peterman isn't dealing with Helfrich or Taggart anymore.

The only way we lose this game is if we beat ourselves, or the Huskies play at a 2016 lights out level. Even then that likely won't be enough if Oregon is clicking on all cylinders for 4 quarters.

Battle Ducks? Must be a new breed. My ducks hit the ground quite hard when I shoot them from the sky and my dawg retrieves them. Not a bit of fight in 'em.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

You gonna be on the Quinalt or Clackamas?
    Everyone knows Cook Creek > Quinault