Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskies at Autzen Stadium

124»

Comments

• Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    dflea said:

dflea said:

I actually admire how much stupid shit @oregonblitzkrieg is talking after a loss.

Trolls gonna troll

I think he's crying not trolling.
    You're going to be screaming at the TV and kicking over your warm Raineer beer if Shitsox lays another egg in another big game.
    Browning is going to torch your asses.

Just like last time.

And the time before that.
    Sadly, you're probably correct.

Couple a secondary that makes Peter Dinklage feel good about his height with Leavitt's aversion to blitzing, and it's the perfect situation for Brownshorts to carve us? up for 400 and 6tds.

Put pressure on Jack Brownhole and he shrivels like an old man's cock after the Polar Bear challenge. But it won't happen, I don't believe.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Are we taking bets on the game? Staff? @oregonblitzkrieg @DerekJohnson ????

If we have a healthy Herbert for UW, I already told you I would take that bet. No Herbert, no bet. Braxton Shitmeister is a dud. As we stand now, we can't beat good teams without him.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

chuck said:

I’m hearing Neuheisal didn’t win with his guys but gilby BLEEDS purple and GOLD and will get us back to TUFF football. Former OL coaches always make the TUFFEST HCs.

More than 500 yards on a stout Trees defense and pushing around the #7 team in the nation for most of the game.

Yeah, I think it's safe to assume he brings a level of TUFFNESS to the program Oregon hasn't seen in a long time.
    Nothing screams tuff like snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, at home, vs a team playing for 2nd in the north.
    Stanford is an undefeated top 10 team and is in the pole position, but you're one of the teams playing for 2nd in the North.

They are also a team we absolutely manhandled. They had no business winning that game. They agree. Silly mistakes by freshmen were the difference in that game.
    I was impressed with Oregon's OL but Stanford's DL is suspect, c'mon. It's an average DL at best.
    Minimizing Stanford's talent and ability. Solid doog take.
  • Options
    PatHadenFSPatHadenFS Member Posts: 542
    5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

If we have a healthy Herbert for UW, I already told you I would take that bet. No Herbert, no bet. Braxton Shitmeister is a dud. As we stand now, we can't beat good teams without him.

Or with him.