Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I think I think....STD Edition

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I am thinking this should end up in Classics but retitled as "Marriage Advice from HH"
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

89ute said:

I hear Jake is the TUFFEST Husky.

As painful as this is to write, he really is kind of tough. The fucking kid can take a beating. There was a thread about this last week. When he's playing like shit, and he's getting the mother loving shit beat out of uim, you'd? want him to head to the sidelines. But the fucker always gets up.
    Hard to concuss a Neanderthal. They may think slow, but their skulls are thick as bricks.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

As painful as this is to write, he really is kind of tough. The fucking kid can take a beating. There was a thread about this last week. When he's playing like shit, and he's getting the mother loving shit beat out of uim, you'd? want him to head to the sidelines. But the fucker always gets up.
    Hard to concuss a Neanderthal. They may think slow, but their skulls are thick as bricks.
    For this reason alone I believe I must have Neanderthal genes.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

89ute said:

For this reason alone I believe I must have Neanderthal genes.
    All non sub-Saharan Africans have some Neanderthal DNA. People forget this sometimes.
    Neanderthal superiority guy...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I almost married a Mormon chick so wtf do I know
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I almost married a Mormon chick so wtf do I know

YKW

Fancy Feast much?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

All the married guys around this shithole make this sound awful. 90% of my married friends are miserable. It's probably better to die alone.

Probably?
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,994
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye I hope you realize that you are totally screwed.

Whether you want it or not you're about to have a little pink off white/brownish bundle of joy in about 10 months.

FTFY

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

@Swaye guess what?

I am hung over and feel like shit. But that didn't stop the wife from inviting her parents my oldest daughter and her fiancé my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and some other broad whose connection I've forgotten about or ignored and never knew, to come over to celebrate somebody's birthday and watch he Hawks, which as you know I don't give two shits about. I will have to behave myself and Act like I'm super interested in what everybody has to say. I will have to periodically get up and ask everybody if they need anything. I will be on barbecue duty. I will have to listen to my wife and the other hens cackle/talk about the wedding next summer that has already cost me thousands and thousands of dollars. This will begin at about 1 o'clock PST and will extend well past 9, if I'm lucky. None of this will result in a jerb later after all of these fucking people who irritate the shit out of me (except for my girl) LEAVE!

I signed up for all of this shit, and moar, a long time ago because Mrs. creep is very easy on the eyes, and had a great set ... well you know the rest. It's like fucking kryptonite.

Anyway… You have been warned.

Pics or GTFO
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Alexis said:

Swaye I hope you realize that you are totally screwed.

Whether you want it or not you're about to have a little pink off white/brownish bundle of joy in about 10 months.

FTFY

i mean, pink is what you get when you mix white and red.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,470
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Thread delivers.

Speaking of delivers, what are we going to name this papoose?

I like the name Jake. I won't feel bad when I punch him during his teenage years.
    Fuck that. Give him a proper injun name like shits-on-socks or he-who-runs-backwards.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

All the married guys around this shithole make this sound awful. 90% of my married friends are miserable. It's probably better to die alone.

@Swaye @Swaye @Swaye [smfh]

Spirit Horse has spoken to me in my dreams. Spirit Horse has told me that he has made several trips around the sun and crossed your trail, each time to deliver you from the dark spirit of the white devil. Spirit Horse has told me that he will pass your way no more. Forever and shit.

Now, it's up to you to listen to your friends at HCH, who know WTF they're talking about, and RUN! Run like the wind. LEAVE!!!!!!!

There's T&A everywhere, so forget that; turrible turrible razon to shackle yourself. And if she's a trust fund kid, she'll own your red ass, put you on an allowance and parade you around like a trinket. You will have no hand.

Remember: Geronimo always regretted surrendering. Until his dying day.

You have been warned.
    I love you all over again.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    Swaye said:

It is. My wife is hot as fuck still, but I've been plowing her for 15 years so I don't really care anymore. I wonder what it would be like to bang uggos. I would never do it, but I wonder how the other half lives. She is old school as shit too. It's like a have a slave. Scottsdale trust funder too.

Still, not worth it. Sure, you can bang other chicks while you're married and it's a great half hour but the setup and logistics of doing anyone outside of your workspace is tiring. We are both well versed in the pay for play arena, but you get so lazy with that after awhile nothing seems to fit the bill.

Kids, as the guy are 100% worthless until about age six, then they kind of start to get cool. So, you're looking at around 2025ish before you don't want step in front of a train everyday.

Those MGTOW cats are on to something.