Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Clock Mis-Managment

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

That's funny. I laffed
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

He didn't fuck up. Saban, Dabo, Meyer, Carroll, Belichik, Parcells, Lombardi, and Jesus go for the 1st there. It was 2nd & 2. A freshman fucked up. That's what freshman do. TBJ was dinged up apparently and the only people left on the roster to run the ball were freshman.

No one besides Jim Harbaugh calculatedly punts the ball up by 3 late. You're being a fucktard.

I realize that down voting or what the fucking a Moster post is HCH101, but this post is spot on. Completely fucked hearted argument to suggest that handing the ball to your running back in short yardage when you're trying to kill the clock, and hopefully get a first down, is somehow a huge mistake. The kid fucked up by struggling for extra yards. That's where it happened. It's not that difficult.
    No he's not. He would have a point if the RB was more seasoned and realized the importance of ball protection. It was a rotten fail on the part of the coaches to put the game in the hands of a inexperienced freshman RB like that.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

He didn't fuck up. Saban, Dabo, Meyer, Carroll, Belichik, Parcells, Lombardi, and Jesus go for the 1st there. It was 2nd & 2. A freshman fucked up. That's what freshman do. TBJ was dinged up apparently and the only people left on the roster to run the ball were freshman.

No one besides Jim Harbaugh calculatedly punts the ball up by 3 late. You're being a fucktard.

I realize that down voting or what the fucking a Moster post is HCH101, but this post is spot on. Completely fucked hearted argument to suggest that handing the ball to your running back in short yardage when you're trying to kill the clock, and hopefully get a first down, is somehow a huge mistake. The kid fucked up by struggling for extra yards. That's where it happened. It's not that difficult.
    No he's not. He would have a point if the RB was more seasoned and realized the importance of ball protection. It was a rotten fail on the part of the coaches to put the game in the hands of a inexperienced freshman RB like that.
    Yeah you might question that. On the other hand, I'm not familiar with the alternatives. My impression is that Oregon is running backs are all small and fast. And I don't know who the veterans are now.
  • Options

Seven stages of grief when you realize Mario Cristobal is your head coach

So handing the ball off to a INEXPERIENCED FRESHMAN running back in short yardage to kill the clock is clock miss management? You with OBK on this?

How the mighty have fallen.
    Way to entirely miss the point. I bolded it to make it easier for you to get it the second time around.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Mosster47 said:

Yeah you might question that. On the other hand, I'm not familiar with the alternatives. My impression is that Oregon is running backs are all small and fast. And I don't know who the veterans are now.
    The veteran Taj Griffin is now an ex-Duck
  • Options

Seven stages of grief when you realize Mario Cristobal is your head coach

Fuck off. Chris Petersen is your coach and has already shown his true colors. He's a stubborn rock and you squandered 3 to 4 years of opportunity by sticking it out with Jake Browning.
  • Options
    Run Herbert rather than a fucking freshman RB with the game on the line like that.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Correct. All you badasses saying you run the ball to show how god damned TUFF you are, if you don’t want to kneel, put the QB under center and have him lay down forward twice then put your cowboy boots on and kick it into the fucking porking lot.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Correct. All you badasses saying you run the ball to show how god damned TUFF you are, if you don’t want to kneel, put the QB under center and have him lay down forward twice then put your cowboy boots on and kick it into the fucking porking lot.

It's not about being tough fuck job. How stupid are you? You have a running back with 130+ on 2nd & 2 to end the game.

If you kneel three times you punt against a 10 or 11 man rush where there is a 15 yard snap to a non-football player.

There was no bad decision made. The kid fucked it up. If the punter drops the ball you're the same jerk off screaming they should have went for the first down on the ground.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Mosster47 said:

It's not about being tough fuck job. How stupid are you? You have a running back with 130+ on 2nd & 2 to end the game.

If you kneel three times you punt against a 10 or 11 man rush where there is a 15 yard snap to a non-football player.

There was no bad decision made. The kid fucked it up. If the punter drops the ball you're the same jerk off screaming they should have went for the first down on the ground.
    Verdell would not have fucked up if he had been on the sidelines during that play, where he belonged. Inexperienced freshman RB. He wasn't ready to make the right decisions at the crucial moments. Needed to be a hero and dive for the extra yard, ended up looking like a fumbling loser instead. That lame call is on the coaches, 100%. They should have known better.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,447
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What does it matter? They still could have come back in overtime and they gave up.

Or Stanford is just built to grind you down in the second half which they also did to UW last year.

Either way no use talking about a freak play.

Oregon coaches deserve 100% of the blame if you're not a quook
  • Options
    haie said:

What does it matter? They still could have come back in overtime and they gave up.

Or Stanford is just built to grind you down in the second half which they also did to UW last year.

No one gives a shit what a coug thinks about this game. Your thoughts are irrelevant. Hth.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Stanford didn't grind shit, they were pushed around the whole game and capitalized on fluke shit, boneheaded plays by Oregon. Bryce Love was shut out of the game for the most part. Their QB and their tall, weird ass looking receivers were the difference.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Bullshit. I was screaming at the tv as soon as they handed it off. Before the fumble.

And I wouldn’t Bring up being tough if each one of you hadn’t of said “this is how you build tough winning cultures.”

They did it your way and lost.

End of story.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,447
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

No one gives a shit what a coug thinks about this game. Your thoughts are irrelevant. Hth.
    So triggered
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

So triggered
    Say it to my face.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

So triggered
    Say it to my face.
    Yes let me just fly to Eugene, drive to your trailer park, find you downing shrooms and call you triggered to your face. I'll get right on that.
    TOU LIVE IN AN TRAILER PARK!!!!!!

• Options
    edited September 2018
    man, this thread got outta hand.