Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

She-Guevara racist white nationalist

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,738
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Hondo and Cirrhosisdawg takin' a poundin' to the roundin' in this thread from the natives even though they are on the right side of the argument.

The Tug can be a tuff and hostile place.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Hondo and Cirrhosisdawg takin' a poundin' to the roundin' in this thread from the natives even though they are on the right side of the argument.

Just don't argue that the mainstream media, which is run mostly by entertainment executives at present, is objective or fair. Corporations run on money, so any fool that doesn't factor that in is, well, like Hondo.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Being right is all that matters. Fuck the natives.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Being right is all that matters. Fuck the natives.
    Still waiting for that day.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Just don't argue that the mainstream media, which is run mostly by entertainment executives at present, is objective or fair. Corporations run on money, so any fool that doesn't factor that in is, well, like Hondo.
    Where did I say the media objective and fair? No media outlet is. They are in the business of selling news so they make a big deal out of what their readers or viewers want. That's media on all sides.

I'm blasting people here who blame the liberal media for this being an issue. It's obviously an issue that people cared about so they kept running the story. And 200 plus posts on here shows my point.

Lol some people here are tuff.
    Can't we all just get along?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,622
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

But you Zimmerman apologists really can't see that he provoked, escalated and caused the confrontation? And you actually claim Zimmerman wasn't stalking the kid? Amazing.

So if someone was watching me and trying to follow me I would be concerned. I have a cell phone I'd probably call the police. I wouldn't beat the shit out of them and repeatedly slam their head onto the concrete without some other mitigating factor.

I could really care less about Zimmerman. But being a fat nosy neighborhood watch guy isn't reason enough.
    Well, first of all, you're not 17. Second of all, it's easy to talk about it in the abstract. If you actually dig into the facts of this case, it's not as antiseptic as Bob tries to make it seem. He was tracking him in his car, and when the kid tried to shake him, he got out of his car (thus escalating the situation) and tried to give chase. The tone of his voice and the words he used, on tape, express a state of agitation and anger. Martin's conversation with his girlfriend expressed a state of concern, which is not unreasonable because he's a kid and he's being stalked by an adult he doesn't know for reasons he doesn't understand.

Other than Zimmerman not being very good at fighting and the bullet hole in Martin's chese, literally everything else is open to speculation. But if it were your kid, would you not wonder WTF happened and take Zimmerman to task for stalking and then chasing your kid? For not just letting him go? Your kid. Walking alone at night. Unarmed. Doing nothing. Grown man following in a car. Your kid runs. Adult guy gives chase. Altercation happens, and, good for him, kid handles himself. But dummy has a gun and shoots him.

You sure that situation sits well with you?
    My kid would have gone in the house and gotten me. He would not call his girlfriend He would not attack that person beat him to the ground then mount him and beat his head on the concrete.

I've read the case a number of times. You also leave out the high crime rate the gated community was experiencing which was certainly cause for residents to be concerned. Or that Zimmerman had lost Trayvon and asked police to call him when a unit arrived. You also didn't mention the witness that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman wailing away and Zimmerman screaming for help.

Yeah there's stuff we don't know. But what we do know is quite a bit and sufficient to support Zimmermans claims.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

But you Zimmerman apologists really can't see that he provoked, escalated and caused the confrontation? And you actually claim Zimmerman wasn't stalking the kid? Amazing.

So if someone was watching me and trying to follow me I would be concerned. I have a cell phone I'd probably call the police. I wouldn't beat the shit out of them and repeatedly slam their head onto the concrete without some other mitigating factor.

I could really care less about Zimmerman. But being a fat nosy neighborhood watch guy isn't reason enough.
    Well, first of all, you're not 17. Second of all, it's easy to talk about it in the abstract. If you actually dig into the facts of this case, it's not as antiseptic as Bob tries to make it seem. He was tracking him in his car, and when the kid tried to shake him, he got out of his car (thus escalating the situation) and tried to give chase. The tone of his voice and the words he used, on tape, express a state of agitation and anger. Martin's conversation with his girlfriend expressed a state of concern, which is not unreasonable because he's a kid and he's being stalked by an adult he doesn't know for reasons he doesn't understand.

Other than Zimmerman not being very good at fighting and the bullet hole in Martin's chese, literally everything else is open to speculation. But if it were your kid, would you not wonder WTF happened and take Zimmerman to task for stalking and then chasing your kid? For not just letting him go? Your kid. Walking alone at night. Unarmed. Doing nothing. Grown man following in a car. Your kid runs. Adult guy gives chase. Altercation happens, and, good for him, kid handles himself. But dummy has a gun and shoots him.

My kid would have gone in the house and gotten me. He would not call his girlfriend He would not attack that person beat him to the ground then mount him and beat his head on the concrete.

I've read the case a number of times. You also leave out the high crime rate the gated community was experiencing which was certainly cause for residents to be concerned. Or that Zimmerman had lost Trayvon and asked police to call him when a unit arrived. You also didn't mention the witness that saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman wailing away and Zimmerman screaming for help.

Yeah there's stuff we don't know. But what we do know is quite a bit and sufficient to support Zimmermans claims.
    None of what you said. Or anyone has said. Justifies killing a person.
    If someone had you down smashing your head in the concrete you'd shoot them Hondo. Not sure how much damage your French fry shooter would do but you'd give it a try.

When people are trying to kill you they Damn well deserve to be shot.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

I always liked the picture of 5 year old Trayvon. That's what the MSM does while protecting the criminal and their narrative.

He wanted to be an astronaut
    So it was ok to murder him?

Why do you care, scum? Do you give a single shit about the girl who was murdered by an illegal alien in San Francisco? Probably not. In fact I'm sure you supported the swine in the court system who pass as judges who released him back into the community.
    Sledog said:

If someone had you down smashing your head in the concrete you'd shoot them Hondo. Not sure how much damage your French fry shooter would do but you'd give it a try.

Well I haven't read the case 15 times like you say you have. But let's see here. Here's why I wouldn't shoot him.

- I don't view black kids as a threat.
    - I wouldn't engage a random kid for no reason.
    - I'd never be in a place to be in a fight with a kid
    - If a kid engaged me for no reason, I'd probably pull my gun first and walk away.
    - if I did get in a fight with a kid, I wouldn't be on the ground crying with him wailing away.
    - Even if all the failed and I got my ass beat. I'd chalk it up to my own stupidity and walk away as I have the couple times I've had my ass beat.

Ok sweet pea?
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Well I haven't read the case 15 times like you say you have. But let's see here. Here's why I wouldn't shoot him.

- If a kid engaged me for no reason, I'd probably pull my gun first and walk away.
    - if I did get in a fight with a kid, I wouldn't be on the ground crying with him wailing away.
    - Even if all the failed and I got my ass beat. I'd chalk it up to my own stupidity and walk away as I have the couple times I've had my ass beat.

Ok sweet pea?
    Copy. You're dumber than I thought and that's really hard to do.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Ok sweet pea?
    From the dude who thinks it's fair to shoot someone cause you got your ass beat.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Ok sweet pea?
    From the dude who thinks it's fair to shoot someone cause you got your ass beat.
    From the dude who'd pull a gun on a year old without even being assaulted.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Ok sweet pea?
    From the dude who'd pull a gun on a year old without even being assaulted.
    Engrish please.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Of course. How could I forget? Your kid's a giant pussy. Trayvon wasn't.

Fuck off; You haven't read shit.

I didn't leave anything out. Those points are not relevant. We still (for the time being) live in a country without state curfews and where one has the right to generally walk in public spaces without being harassed. You know, freedom and shit.

The only thing we don't know ... at all ... is whether Zimmerman gave up the stalk and was withdrawing and was attacked by Martin ... effectively a reversal of what Zimmerman started. Zero evidence. All the evidence relates to Zimmerman the instigator. All of it. The rest of it is simply biased conjecture.

You know, it is Ok to win the struggle when you're defending yourself. Like Martin did. Doesn't make you an attacker under the law.

@StrongArmCobra
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Of course. How could I forget? Your kid's a giant pussy. Trayvon wasn't.

Fuck off; You haven't read shit.

I didn't leave anything out. Those points are not relevant. We still (for the time being) live in a country without state curfews and where one has the right to generally walk in public spaces without being harassed. You know, freedom and shit.

The only thing we don't know ... at all ... is whether Zimmerman gave up the stalk and was withdrawing and was attacked by Martin ... effectively a reversal of what Zimmerman started. Zero evidence. All the evidence relates to Zimmerman the instigator. All of it. The rest of it is simply biased conjecture.

You know, it is Ok to win the struggle when you're defending yourself. Like Martin did. Doesn't make you an attacker under the law.

@StrongArmCobra
    @StrongArmCobra