Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL HURRICANE FLORENCE GAME THREAD

124»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

Your wife stayed home so she could get fucked properly by your illegal alien gardener, taking care of the kids? Is that what she called it when she plopped them down in front of the TV for hours only to engage in what she and your gardener called Tijuana Donkey time?

They’re doing the work no one else wants to do.
    Careful pal. I actually know your wife Mr. Fernwood Panther.
    You’re off by a lot of years. PM my wife’s name and I’ll tell you if you’re correct.
    Dood; you poasted a pic of yourself. I know who you are.
    I find this disturbing. But since we clearly attended the same assemblies, and I can’t recall any hot soccer moms, I stand by my previous statement.
    Bullshit. Back in the grade school days, Mrs. Creep, and quite a few others, certainly qualified as MILFs. Mrs. Creep also has a great set of cans, not unlike Mrs.Chawk. If you didn't find any of this to your liking, maybe it's because you're gay.

Sad

• USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

Your wife stayed home so she could get fucked properly by your illegal alien gardener, taking care of the kids? Is that what she called it when she plopped them down in front of the TV for hours only to engage in what she and your gardener called Tijuana Donkey time?

You’re off by a lot of years. PM my wife’s name and I’ll tell you if you’re correct.
    I find this disturbing. But since we clearly attended the same assemblies, and I can’t recall any hot soccer moms, I stand by my previous statement.
    Bullshit. Back in the grade school days, Mrs. Creep, and quite a few others, certainly qualified as MILFs. Mrs. Creep also has a great set of cans, not unlike Mrs.Chawk. If you didn't find any of this to your liking, maybe it's because you're gay.

Sad

Pics?
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

Sad

Hey man, I’m sorry I didn’t find your wife attractive. I’m sure she has a “great personality”.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This thread with Full Spooge quickly
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

Sad

Hey man, I’m sorry I didn’t find your wife attractive. I’m sure she has a “great personality”.
    Keep talking nosy. Remember: I'm not fucking around. Actually know who you are, and as others who have been on this board for a long time can attest, I am not above gaslighting. Don't fuck with me Marine. I'm a Hunter.

Ps: I didn't say that I thought your wife was attractive; I just said that she has big tits like mine does.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Fat chicks have big tits POTD

Fat chicks have big tits POTD

And?
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

Sad

Keep talking nosy. Remember: I'm not fucking around. Actually know who you are, and as others who have been on this board for a long time can attest, I am not above gaslighting. Don't fuck with me Marine. I'm a Hunter.

Ps: I didn't say that I thought your wife was attractive; I just said that she has big tits like mine does.
    I’m home now. You should stop by.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Doogles said:
    He's red where it counts
    Standard Supporter

Doogles said:
    He's red where it counts
    On behalf of @dnc [rip] warned
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Doogles said:
    He's red where it counts
    On behalf of @dnc [rip] warned

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

Sad

I’m home now. You should stop by.
    What for?
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

And yet you sit around and do nothing. You have the power to convince Derek to obliterate this shit show.
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    salemcoog said:

And yet you sit around and do nothing. You have the power to convince Derek to obliterate this shit show.
    huh?

edit, agree with bolded tho
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

You and @AZDuck act like you're forced to come here. Be a man and LEAVE
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE

What the fuck is AZDuck doing in the Tug? He can leave anytime he wants.

/race