Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

3,000 people didn't die

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Was it wrong of me to reply that he sounds like a great son?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Kreist. Trump is a fucking Boob for tweeting this delusional paranoid shit. Water is wet.

But as always, Mr Critical of Trump, Bob and his ball washing mentor Race to the rescue.

Sad that they lack the critical thinking skills to analyze a situation without bias and trigger like Pavlov’s Dwag.

Yes linking an article that rips Trump but proves his point is ball washing

Trump should be like Bush and just take the blame for being a racist and steering Katrina to New Orleans

You stupid fucks can't even wait for landfall to blame Trump for this one. Look at lyin hondo yesterday and his FEMA post

But the coog is all in on that shit. Loser

I get the TDS of the day from Harv on twitter before I come here to see hondo shit post it
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Is that 1979 NL MVP Keith Hernandez?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Case closed!

End of discussion
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

salemcoog said:

Kreist. Trump is a fucking Boob for tweeting this delusional paranoid shit. Water is wet.

But as always, Mr Critical of Trump, Bob and his ball washing mentor Race to the rescue.

Sad that they lack the critical thinking skills to analyze a situation without bias and trigger like Pavlov’s Dwag.

Trump should be like Bush and just take the blame for being a racist and steering Katrina to New Orleans

You stupid fucks can't even wait for landfall to blame Trump for this one. Look at lyin hondo yesterday and his FEMA post

I get the TDS of the day from Harv on twitter before I come here to see hondo shit post it
    While I know you are being sarcastic. If Trump just came out and said it was a sad time in PR. His Ts and Ps to the families. Say some bullshit like he will do what he can to help. All this would go away.

But he has to be a snowflake.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is that 1979 NL MVP Keith Hernandez?
    Yes, the second spitter
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

What point did you prove?

If you can’t see the lack of class, intelligence, balls or compassion in Trumps childish tweet, you are further gone than I thought.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

While I know you are being sarcastic. If Trump just came out and said it was a sad time in PR. His Ts and Ps to the families. Say some bullshit like he will do what he can to help. All this would go away.

Why would he say meaningless bullshit like that when he is being accused of killing 3,000 people?

Why did you post that fucktarded post on Fema funds?

You don't have a pussy like W in the white house anymore. Deal with it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Why would he say meaningless bullshit like that when he is being accused of killing 3,000 people?

Who is accusing Trump of killing 3,000 people? I kinda feel like mother nature killed 3,000 people.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Btw, this number is 3,000 number is based almost entirely on estimates and not on actual death certificates. If someone got drunk and crashed their car and died after the hurricane that death could be counted as a hurricane related death.

I didn't think it was possible to have a more blind, delusional Trump supporter than Race but Bob has taken it to the next level. Congrats.
    Straight to the personal attacks when you can't either refute what I said or back up your own mouth. And this Kunt calls me blind and delusional. And notice how the Kunt doesn't address his lie that no one is blaming Trump personally.

Some one who is shot in a mass shooting and dies and week later is obviously a victim of that shooting. Some who falls off their roof or dies in a car crash month after the hurricane isn't a victim of the hurricane.

Far from being blind or delusional it's a basic test of integrity and you of course have failed.
    How many of the 3000 who died were from a car crash or falling off a roof? You're just making shit up now.

I'm not going to put in the time and effort to respond to you because you can't even acknowledge that people died as a result of the hurricane. When you are that detached from reality it's just a waste of time to attempt to engage.
    The fact that anyone who died in a car crash or by falling off a roof was counted as someone who died because of the hurricane shows how fucking bogus the methodology was in coming up with that number. They didn't use death certificates to come up with that number they used estimates and interviews with families. If someone had a relative that died and they said the death was on account of the hurricane they counted it.

So you could have had a situation where a family who's house was destroyed moved in with a relative and the brother in-law was caught fucking the other guy's wife and he killed him and if the family said that the death was because of the hurricane they counted it.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Trump is the 2nd biggest pussy whoever waddled into 1600 and it’s not even close. All you have to do is watch him suck off Putin and Kim on the world stage.

Tweeting like a retard doesn’t make you tuff.

Making blow hard speeches in front of screened supporters doesn’t make you tough.

If Trump was President when those planes hit the tower, He would have fucking cowered in a fucking corner.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018

Gosh if only there was a way for people to get early warning that a hurricane was coming so that they could get their sick father someplace that was safe and secure before the hurricane hit.

The Trump is pure evil. He kept that information from Mr. Hernandez
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @salemcoog needs to head back to 24/7 sports

More his speed. Retard speed
  • Options

I’m hearing this is a little less salty.

You’re welcome.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

I’m hearing this is a little less salty.

You’re welcome.
    I know you have lots of experience so thanks. I guess
  • Options
    Sledog just read the headline.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,649
    2001400ex said:

Nope. They blame him none the less. You know global warming started the day after his election.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

While you didn't read it at all.