Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seems like we have two choices

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,695 Founders Club
Now that we have what appears to be a good coach and aren't going to be doing anything about him anyway for years and won't know until September what he will put on the field, that argument is as dead as Barbaro. There really isn't a doog vs half brain fight anymore. Bashing Dawgman is boring and irrelevant.

Yet human history tells us man needs an enemy, and if he doesn't have one he will invent one. Liberal versus conservative arguments are also boring and readily available elsewhere like the general board or the shed or unleashed. Atheist versus believer are best fought on facebook or APAG's twitter line.

Dare I suggest that perhaps its time to bring back duck fighting since UW looks like they might want to compete again and Slingblade may be a retard after all.

Or perhaps to a larger point - its been years since any Husky fan has gone after an opponent without getting called a doog, yet our opponents still do hate us and will show it more if we succeed on the field.

Could we become a normal fan base again? Fighting others instead of ourselves or are we just going to sit here and rip each other to shreds?

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter
    I killed a Duck with a trident!
  • I would love to go back to hating on Duck fans and the Ducks in general like this was 1995-2003 again.

The problem is the Duck fans in here know damn well that Sling Blade is over his head so pitching on Sling Blade is like when Quooks would try to burn us by pitching on Gilby, Ty or Sark.
  • HuskyHalfBrainHuskyHalfBrain Member Posts: 1,257
    PUMP MY GAS DUCK!!
  • Race, you could also help all the sexual tension in this forum with a FUCKING PODCAST!

Fuck, you guys produce podcast less frequently than Bill Simmons produces columns. You know how impressive that fucking is?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,798
    Duckfighting and our role in it should never be questioned. It is our natural state of existence. We've just been dealing with distractions for the last 10 years which hopefully are now gone. I duckfight, therefore I am.

PUMP MY GAS DUCK!!

Oregon, the State where you can be trusted to kill yourself, but not to pump your own gas.
    DIAGSF

Race, you could also help all the sexual tension in this forum with a FUCKING PODCAST!

No poadcast, no Pease.

It's getting crazy out here, guys.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Problem is Kim is always going to make it a war between the fanbase as long as he cares more about being the cool guy inside the circle instead of an actual Husky football fan who cares for the better part of the program.

As long as Kimmy is around he is going to try his hardest to be the biggest cancer to Petersen if he keeps shoving him out. He has somehow managed to gain a cult following over his years that will spew the same bullshit over and over causing it to spread. If (and that is a huge if) this ever dies down then I think you will see more of a unity in the fanbase.

It will be like educk in the Chip era, sure you will still have your FS posters but they will be much easier to handle if we are winning games.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Now that we have what appears to be a good coach and aren't going to be doing anything about him anyway for years and won't know until September what he will put on the field, that argument is as dead as Barbaro. There really isn't a doog vs half brain fight anymore. Bashing Dawgman is boring and irrelevant.

Yet human history tells us man needs an enemy, and if he doesn't have one he will invent one. Liberal versus conservative arguments are also boring and readily available elsewhere like the general board or the shed or unleashed. Atheist versus believer are best fought on facebook or APAG's twitter line.

Dare I suggest that perhaps its time to bring back duck fighting since UW looks like they might want to compete again and Slingblade may be a retard after all.

Or perhaps to a larger point - its been years since any Husky fan has gone after an opponent without getting called a doog, yet our opponents still do hate us and will show it more if we succeed on the field.

Could we become a normal fan base again? Fighting others instead of ourselves or are we just going to sit here and rip each other to shreds?

Why the fuck do you hate abundance?

We can fight others AND ourselves.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

My lord. It took you 16 paragraphs to say "We're back" and Oregon is in trouble v. 10.0.2.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

I would love to go back to hating on Duck fans and the Ducks in general like this was 1995-2003 again.

The problem is the Duck fans in here know damn well that Sling Blade is over his head so pitching on Sling Blade is like when Quooks would try to burn us by pitching on Gilby, Ty or Sark.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

You do this on educk, you'll get a few bites then a quick banhammer.

Do that shit here, and you'll quickly take the doog trophy away from Passion.
  • I would love to go back to hating on Duck fans and the Ducks in general like this was 1995-2003 again.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

You do this on educk, you'll get a few bites then a quick banhammer.

Do that shit here, and you'll quickly take the doog trophy away from Passion.
    Glad even the Duck fans are seeing what I'm seeing.
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    I am a Duck. We have abundance. Many of us would gladly share except for one game a year. Competition makes for fun games. So, let's do it. Also, no Duck I know wears pajamas. Pajamas = deficit and a waste of good cloth.
  • Shit even fuckheads in here are listening to Kim's bullshit agenda against Petersen.

You would think after years and years of evidence of him being wrong these fucks would know better.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    How soon we forget. We have never hated the ducks 1% as much as they have always hated us...... and we didn't really know or understand how much duck hatred was directed our way until 1992, the last time ducks lost to the Dawgfather in Autsen Arena while steamrolling him on the sideline during the game. They hated us because of our Husky arrogance in not being able to acknowledge for as long as I could remember prior to 1994 their middling existence as a track school attempting to play football. Can't you recall when practically the only shot Oregon had for a lucrative TV game was when they played us? How condescending we were to a perennial bottom-feeder and probably nobody that Oregon chose to label a rival had more reason than us to be that way.

I know you must be very proud of your DF efforts to warn everybody in Huskyfandom of the coming duck menace, but of course to no avail. You'd have been just as successful sounding the alarm if we were threatened by a stampede of slugs,..... the duck's favorite food by the way. Although it does rankle, the obvious invincibility of duck football now riding a ten-game winning streak over Husky Football is for a veteran Huskyfan like myself kind of like.... meh, who cares? We've had a lot bigger issues starting with the inexcusable UW administrative neglect laying waste to our once proud football program, not to mention the string of loser coaches, incompetent AD's, and indifferent university presidents.

Who gives a fuck even now about duck football? They have a great football program, bought and paid for by their mogul-sized trackster sugardaddy, and whether or not we ever compete with them again on the gridiron is small peanuts compared to getting our Husky Pride back for you see, our arrogance, which has been bombarded heavily over the past ten years, will never leave us. We are Huskies or if you prefer, Dawgs, and it is our habit to growl and snarl at each other as alpha's and beta's within a pack have done since the creation of our species. Let ducks fly high overhead dodging lead as they've always done while we struggle down the path to recovering our Pride. The true gods of football will take care of us in the end and it's starting to look a lot better each day providing we keep the faith and well, if you must....... fuck a duck now and then.
    Tailgater said:

How soon we forget. We have never hated the ducks 1% as much as they have always hated us...... and we didn't really know or understand how much duck hatred was directed our way until 1992, the last time ducks lost to the Dawgfather in Autsen Arena while steamrolling him on the sideline during the game. They hated us because of our Husky arrogance in not being able to acknowledge for as long as I could remember prior to 1994 their middling existence as a track school attempting to play football. Can't you recall when practically the only shot Oregon had for a lucrative TV game was when they played us? How condescending we were to a perennial bottom-feeder and probably nobody that Oregon chose to label a rival had more reason than us to be that way.

I know you must be very proud of your DF efforts to warn everybody in Huskyfandom of the coming duck menace, but of course to no avail. You'd have been just as successful sounding the alarm if we were threatened by a stampede of slugs,..... the duck's favorite food by the way. Although it does rankle, the obvious invincibility of duck football now riding a ten-game winning streak over Husky Football is for a veteran Huskyfan like myself kind of like.... meh, who cares? We've had a lot bigger issues starting with the inexcusable UW administrative neglect laying waste to our once proud football program, not to mention the string of loser coaches, incompetent AD's, and indifferent university presidents.

Who gives a fuck even now about duck football? They have a great football program, bought and paid for by their mogul-sized trackster sugardaddy, and whether or not we ever compete with them again on the gridiron is small peanuts compared to getting our Husky Pride back for you see, our arrogance, which has been bombarded heavily over the past ten years, will never leave us. We are Huskies or if you prefer, Dawgs, and it is our habit to growl and snarl at each other as alpha's and beta's within a pack have done since the creation of our species. Let ducks fly high overhead dodging lead as they've always done while we struggle down the path to recovering our Pride. The true gods of football will take care of us in the end and it's starting to look a lot better each day providing we keep the faith and well, if you must....... fuck a duck now and then.

Unabomber approves this manifesto